Palo brunch favorites?

I have a gluttonous question... Can I order more than one thing off the menu at the brunch? I am torn about a couple and don't want to miss, but I didn't know if it was allowed... Thank you for your knowledge sharing. :)

You can order as much as you'd like. And sometimes if your server thinks you haven't ordered enough s/he will bring something else to surprise you.

I have a gluttonous question... Can I order more than one thing off the menu at the brunch? I am torn about a couple and don't want to miss, but I didn't know if it was allowed... Thank you for your knowledge sharing. :)
Yes. While it was before the actual printed menu days - I've always ordered a pizza and chicken Parmesan at brunch.

Last June we shared a pizza (not on the menu, but still "ordered") and I also had eggs Benedict.

It is all so delicious but is very filling as well. If I make a run through the line and get some meat, cheeses, crab legs, fruit, and tuna.................then I have half a pizza and a few bites of chicken parm............maybe try a dessert or two and then all I want to do is go have a nap and maybe skip dinner because I am so full.

We cruise in 3 weeks. Thought i'd give this thread one last bump and see if anyone that has recently been to Palo brunch has any other must try items or favorites. :)

We've made brunch plans for Christmas Day on the Magic. I can't wait, and this thread is making me even more excited! Thanks for all the ideas and beautiful pictures...seven Sundays until we sail!

We cruise in 3 weeks. Thought i'd give this thread one last bump and see if anyone that has recently been to Palo brunch has any other must try items or favorites. :)

On the Fantasy they had individual apple crumb cakes on the pastry and fruit section that were to die for - DH and I each had 2.

For me, I prefer brunch because it doesn't interfere with our dinner time as a family. We really value or relaxed meal together in the evening, so brunch allows the adults to enjoy a nice quiet meal together while still maintaining that important family time.
You can do MDR and Palo on the same night. You may miss some show or something. We do this, so that we dine with the kids.

Just booked Palo brunch for our December cruise on the Wonder; thank you all for sharing your favorites! Can't wait :figment:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter