Paper Piecing Swap - Complete!

Traci, your work is seriously amazing. Minnie looks beautiful! I was showing DH your doombuggy earlier and he just loved it (HM is one of his FAVS!).

Great work!

Oh my goodness Traci you do the most awesome work! Honestly you always take it to the next level! That Minnie rocks!!
:worship:

After all of the amazing stuff that's been posted I'm feeling a bit intimidated. I hope my stuff is good enough :upsidedow I know how to stickle, but, I have no idea how to flock (that Minnie is so cool ;)) Maybe I'll just stick some extra stuff in my baggies so y'all won't feel let down :goodvibes

After all of the amazing stuff that's been posted I'm feeling a bit intimidated. I hope my stuff is good enough :upsidedow I know how to stickle, but, I have no idea how to flock (that Minnie is so cool ;)) Maybe I'll just stick some extra stuff in my baggies so y'all won't feel let down :goodvibes

This was my first time to ever try flocking. It was easy!!! I bought "Fun Flock' in the rubber stamping area of Michaels. Use a Zig 2 way glue pen and cover the area you want to be fuzzy. Dump a bunch of flock on the wet glue and spread it around with your finger and kinda press down on it so it sticks good. Turn upside down and shake the excess on a piece of paper. After the item dries, I had to go back and run my fingers over it too--the edges are fuzzy and you get some extra fluff still coming off. then you can use the paper (roll it up a bit) to help you get the extra flock back into the tube. It was really fun and so easy to do! You should try it!

By the way, your things are always great!!! I love everything you make!

I'm not in this swap, but I've been peeking now and again to see everyone's work. I just wanted to say that regardless of your own perceived "skill level," EVERYONE who joins each swap brings something to the table. Whether it's using a color scheme that I wouldn't have thought of, using a new technique, or just making a piece I just didn't think I could, I always enjoy seeing everyone's work.

Woo Hoo! I have finished all my groups. Here are my last 4. C, C1, G and H. The Santa Mickey has flock for all the snow and fur on the hat.

IMG_7240.jpg

And, everyone, don't feel intimidated. I think we are our own worst critics. My stuff isn't perfect. I can see all the misalignment when trying to do the SCAL paper piecings, and Tiana's eyes and mouth look a bit weird. But I am pretty sure, that once it is on a page, surrounded by photos and other embellishments, and in a page protector the so called "imperfections" will disappear.

Hope and Traci - amazing as always!!!!! The soda pop Minnie is perfect!! And, the Goofy postage stamp and Kali piece and the Santa Mickey are awesome!!! Can't wait to get and use them!

Traci -- your items are gorgeous!

i have all my dolls done and Genie in progress. once i finish him i'll post pics and go postal....

Hope, everything you make is just amazing and gorgeous! I love every single piece.

Here is my last group...Goofy all tangled up in his lasso. I'm going to be shooting to mail my stuff out tomorrow Hope. I'm bagging and tagging right now.

087.jpg

edited: Well I just realized I took the photo before the white eyes and teeth are added. Crud! Looks like I have a tad more work tomorrow to do before mailing. So glad I caught that! DD is in Kindergarten now so I'll have 3.5 hrs. tomorrow to finish these up and I'll let you know if I DON'T get them postal.

Here are mine :)

100_2873.jpg

Rachel is working on hers and should be finished by tomorrow. Hopefully they'll be postal by Wednesday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter