Park reservations to start on June 22nd

Disney said that? Because that is incorrect unless it'll only apply to new tickets that are being purchased. I've only paid £100 deposit for our trip and our tickets have been linked since we booked about a year ago.

Yep they said that. Maybe in the t&c there is something that they could make changes? Still waiting for my booking to appear in MDE, whenever that will be...🙄

The poster said it was for bookings direct with Disney though...

Yes direct disney bookings you have to of paid all monies for tix to show/be linked in your account, could be different for other TA's, depends on their terms they said. It all sounds like they are making it up as they go along tbh.

Yes direct disney bookings you have to of paid all monies for tix to show/be linked in your account, could be different for other TA's, depends on their terms they said. It all sounds like they are making it up as they go along tbh.
Well my last booking showed the tickets on my MDE and I had not paid the balance. Seems one rule for one and one for another and a Disney do not know what they are doing, who’d have guessed that after the last few weeks!

Well something's certainly happening this morning already at 6:05am UK time

Screenshot_20200622-060736.png

Edit - apparently this was coming up already last night so nothing new haha, sorry

Last edited:
The link for park reservations is up on MDE, but, it's just explaining the system and telling me to keep checking. I got up at 6am, which is my normal time so heigh ho.
Where exactly is that link for reservations showing? I don't have anything on my MDE, but I'm not going until July 2021, which could explain why it isn't showing yet. When are you due to go?

Where exactly is that link for reservations showing? I don't have anything on my MDE, but I'm not going until July 2021, which could explain why it isn't showing yet. When are you due to go?
You will make the park reservation using a browser. It can be your computer or your phone (but use a browser, not the app). Click on My Disney Experience at the top far right and you will see a line for Disney Park Pass System. Right now it only has instructions, but the thought is that a link will be there.

This is the thread that generous @Raggou is monitoring, watch the first post for updates and links.

I'm doing it on my laptop, it is on the MDE menu between 'my photos' and 'reserve dining'. If it isn't on your menu then it might be because you aren't going for another 12 months may explain that. I'm going this September, although I do feel that this is highly unlikely now because of the travel restrictions.

So you can't do it on the app? So much for them saying they want to utilise the app more then.
It doesn't look like it although nothing has 100% been confirmed. When people are reporting things that are being amended on the reservation page or the park availability, people on the app can't see these things so it looks like it'll either be just the website or a delay on the app

I'm doing it on my laptop, it is on the MDE menu between 'my photos' and 'reserve dining'. If it isn't on your menu then it might be because you aren't going for another 12 months may explain that. I'm going this September, although I do feel that this is highly unlikely now because of the travel restrictions.
It isn't up yet, so you only see the instructions. The calendar is there and shows dates through 2021.

Looks like that is only the link to the instructions - not the system itself.

when you buy direct from Disney, if you buy tickets only, then you have to pay for them in full before you receive the etickets by email (and you then manually link them to your MDE)

if you buy direct from disney a holiday package that includes tickets, then you don't have to have paid in full to have the tickets in your MDE. They are part of your package that is linked to the MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter