Pass It Forward Swap COMPLETE

Traci since I'm going to the PO today to mail ABC & character swaps I'm going to mail this off too!

I just looked through all of my swap stash and I don't have anything I'm willing to part with. Maybe next year???? My goal is to actually start scrapping with the stash I do have ;)

I would love to play. I know I have a bunch of Disney stuff I am ready to trade in. Wonderful swap.

Traci--after looking through our stash again MusicalDisneyDream and I found several items that we have duplicates of and a lot of characters that we have so many of we'll never be able to use. We would like to play please :)

Question--do we leave the items in their original bags with the name of the person who made it, if we have the original bag?

Traci--after looking through our stash again MusicalDisneyDream and I found several items that we have duplicates of and a lot of characters that we have so many of we'll never be able to use. We would like to play please :)

Question--do we leave the items in their original bags with the name of the person who made it, if we have the original bag?

No...take the swap pieces out of the original bag with the makers name. Put your items together to make at least 5 points and put those into a baggie labeled with your disname. (Your items have to be Disney related though.) You can send up to 10 baggies and MDD can send up to 10 baggies. Glad to have you!

My stuff is bagged and tagged and ready to go. I will try to mail sometime over the weekend. Boy, I had more stuff than I realized, so my bags are stuffed! Will let you know when I've officially mailed!

Thanks for signing up! I'm sending out my info now. I'll let ya know if I don't have yours...pretty sure everyone is in my cute Dis rolodex.

Traci--we are postal. You should have the box by Wednesday :)

Hi I'm back! dang computer virus:headache:
happy it got there and I put enough goodies in my baggies!

I just need to label the baggies and I am done.

Do you want me to bring them to you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter