Pass It Forward Swap COMPLETE

If during the day, I can do Thursday/Friday next week. Would rather not commit to anything during the first weekend after school starts just in case we need to do some running around for last minute sprung upon us supplies. :)

If during the day, I can do Thursday/Friday next week. Would rather not commit to anything during the first weekend after school starts just in case we need to do some running around for last minute sprung upon us supplies. :)

I completely understand about the last minute school supplies. I know we'll get that too...always do. I can do either Thursday or Friday next week during the day. If you want to come over and work on swap items as a crop we can do that, or if you're busy you can just drop off.:) You let me know the time frame that works for you. I'm planning to stay here both days and work on my sketch swap stuff. I need to be by my phone because nervous mommy here is scared to death about her baby going to first grade and having to eat in the cafeteria when she has so many severe food allergies.:scared1: I will be packing lunches for her...but it's totally out of my control for the first time ever in her life.

Oh, Traci :hug: You must be a nervous wreck! I'll put you and your DD on our prayer list :hug:

Traci, that will be hard for you.....does her school have an "allergy" table? Megan's school always had those and only the kids with allergies could sit there, I never heard of any incidents with the kids getting sick. you'll be in my thoughts ..

Traci, that will be hard for you.....does her school have an "allergy" table? Megan's school always had those and only the kids with allergies could sit there, I never heard of any incidents with the kids getting sick. you'll be in my thoughts ..

Thanks so much Lisa! Yes, there is an allergy table but it's only "nut free" really. She has egg, wheat, tree nuts. She used to also be allergic to milk and peanuts, but outgrew those two...Dr. said she had to be careful to consume dairy and peanut products regularly so she wouldn't get her allergy back. So she can't sit there if I ever intend to send anything peanut butter. We're going to try the regular tables, and if needed I'll never send peanut and she'll go to the allergy table. She knows 2 kids at the allergy table...so I hope she wouldn't mind.

Could you give a peanut butter sandwich at home for a snack instead of doing it at lunch time to help keep her immune to it?

I will be thinking about her and hoping she stays safe while in school!

Thanks so much Lisa! Yes, there is an allergy table but it's only "nut free" really. She has egg, wheat, tree nuts. She used to also be allergic to milk and peanuts, but outgrew those two...Dr. said she had to be careful to consume dairy and peanut products regularly so she wouldn't get her allergy back. So she can't sit there if I ever intend to send anything peanut butter. We're going to try the regular tables, and if needed I'll never send peanut and she'll go to the allergy table. She knows 2 kids at the allergy table...so I hope she wouldn't mind.

hope it all works out!

Cheryl and Rachel, got your package today. I didn't open it yet, but the box is in good shape so I'm sure things inside are safe and sound.

DS is on his way to PO now, he will bring me back DC. Let me know if you need it. If you need more $ for return shipping let me know and I will send it to you.

Cassey

Traci - I will mail early next week so you have these by Friday. I have everything gathered, just need to bag them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter