Pass It Forward Swap COMPLETE

I will mail mine early next week. Things just got away from me with the start of school. But will get them bagged up and mailed by Monday. I am so sorry.

Hi Traci
I hope you dont mind but I put some extra stickers in my baggies. They do not count. We dont plan on going back to the world for a long time and the other ones Im done with that project so I thought I would just pass them along instead of wasting them.
Again, hope you dont mind.
Rita

Rita, I got your package today. Everything is beautiful and I'm sure recipients will enjoy the extra stickers in each bag--sweet of you. Thanks for the felt borders!! :love:

I got AWM's package today when we cropped together. DIT, yours came in todays mail. Thank you for the hostess goodies!!

Okay ladies ALL PACKAGES HAVE ARRIVED and the sorting will begin on Sunday. I will mail back out to you on Monday morning. I'd do it earlier but I am booked up today with volunteering to clean our church and baking/cooking in preperation for DD's birthday party tomorrow. she's going to be 7!! Feels like she should be 4...the time goes too fast.

Okay ladies ALL PACKAGES HAVE ARRIVED and the sorting will begin on Sunday. I will mail back out to you on Monday morning. I'd do it earlier but I am booked up today with volunteering to clean our church and baking/cooking in preperation for DD's birthday party tomorrow. she's going to be 7!! Feels like she should be 4...the time goes too fast.

yay! will be fun seeing what we get! Monday is a holiday!

Happy Birthday to your DD! they all grow up quicker than their mama's want them too :hug:

:bday:party: Happy Birthday to your DD!!! Will be on the lookout next week for a package. Thanks.

Cassey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter