"Pass It Forward" Swap Thread

Cool! I'll get one more thing from your original list. Fun stickers will be on their way soon!!!

Fantastic! I'm going to the PO today to post a little cheer-up to Susie and Stone, and I've done the memorial book pages so I'll be posting everything off :thumbsup2 I'm recycling envelopes like crazy - if I don't spend more on scrap stuff I'll need to buy new envelopes :lmao:

Mickster - Your darling pieces have arrived. I'm sending yours to you with Susie's scrapbook pages so the border won't get bent in the mail. I will be mailing this weekend.

WOW that was quick :faint: Do you slip your postie an extra big Christmas box or something??:lmao:

Mickter, your pieces arrived safe and sound today:thumbsup2 :woohoo:

DS(8) is already after the cute shaker box - I told him he'd need to do an extra special page if he had that, so I'm putting it away safe til April.

I wish my Disney Shareholder Club card would arrive so i can book it :headache:

Shauna, the stickers arrived today. What a fantastic selection! We never get anything like that here (or if I do see them online I'm generally too tight to buy them :blush:) thank you so much!:flower3: I might hide some away for DS(8)'s St Nicholas boot next week

I'm so glad you like them! I tried to find as many things on your list as I could while still getting lots of variety. Thanks again for the trade!

Through a mixture of me not being able to count and drop-outs for personal reasons, I have 4 spare recipe cards left over from recent swaps (8.5 x 5.5 size). These are for the following recipes:

Toad in the Hole
Butternut sausage pasta
Mediterranean chicken
Mini mince pies

I don't know how to "point" these so offer what you think is fair. BOTH my binders are now overflowing, so if anyone wants to swap the 4 recipies for a binder that would be fantastic! I LOVE my recipe swaps:goodvibes

ETA SOLD to the lady with big hair! :rotfl:

Through a mixture of me not being able to count and drop-outs for personal reasons, I have 4 spare recipe cards left over from recent swaps (8.5 x 5.5 size). These are for the following recipes:

Toad in the Hole
Butternut sausage pasta
Mediterranean chicken
Mini mince pies

I don't know how to "point" these so offer what you think is fair. BOTH my binders are now overflowing, so if anyone wants to swap the 4 recipies for a binder that would be fantastic! I LOVE my recipe swaps:goodvibes

I will swap you the recipes for a binder. I can send it with Carol Swap. So you will get two binders instead of one. Do you want them to match or do want one lavender and one coffee?

I don't mind, whatever you can get/have to hand :thumbsup2 I'll send you some extra $$ as well for postage as I expect it will be on the hgh side with two binders. In case Customs ask awkward questions, make sure the total only reads about $30, or they'll be rifling through my package ;) Could you get some extra paeg protectos as well please and I'll add in $$ for that as well while I'm about it.

Thanks a bunch :hug:

:sad1: They don't sell the page protectors seperate. I guess because it is such an odd size. But looking at other page protectors, the price really isn't much different from their pack to the whole album. I need to split up one for the carol swap anyway, so I'll just send you the rest of those pages. I'm sure I'll find a use for the covers, even if only to cut out chipboard shapes. Waste not, want not. :rotfl:

Wait until I post your carol swap before sending the recipes to see if there is or isn't a big jump in postage. I'll be sure to put less than $30 on worth. Although some of these carols really are priceless. They are sooo good.

Play & Dine topper and 2 boxes by skillfull mom2001scrapper (as my kids are too old for this) 4 points
scrapping109.jpg

Any bids?

mazdauk, do you still have this play and dine set? and if so, what can i send you?

Yes, its still looking for a home! Jolees are fine unless you have something left from a swap you want to offer. I don't have any cutting tools other than a Xyron PCS, so stuff from Cricut or sissix is fantastic for me - Christmassy/boyish shapes, or general things like tags.

ETA having two boys princesses are hard to use, but most other things are fine. In particular, DS(8) scraps, and loves Spongebob and dinosaurs, as well as Disney/Pixar.

Yes, its still looking for a home! Jolees are fine unless you have something left from a swap you want to offer. I don't have any cutting tools other than a Xyron PCS, so stuff from Cricut or sissix is fantastic for me - Christmassy/boyish shapes, or general things like tags.

ETA having two boys princesses are hard to use, but most other things are fine. In particular, DS(8) scraps, and loves Spongebob and dinosaurs, as well as Disney/Pixar.

so any "boy" disney pixar jolees are good? or anything spongebob and dinosaur stuff as well??

That's it :thumbsup2 Spongebob and dinosaurs are biggest favourites, but I don't think there's much and with Christmas coming you probably don't want to spend hours leafing through racks of stickers ;)

If you PM your address I'll pop the play & dine in the post when I do my overseas Christmas cards at the end of the week.

That's it :thumbsup2 Spongebob and dinosaurs are biggest favourites, but I don't think there's much and with Christmas coming you probably don't want to spend hours leafing through racks of stickers ;)

If you PM your address I'll pop the play & dine in the post when I do my overseas Christmas cards at the end of the week.

i will go look this weekend to see what kind of jolees i can find. how about some dinosaur die cuts too? i have the sizzix one. let me know what colors you would like.

Dinosaur colours :confused3 DS(8) is always tellng me no-one knows really what colour dinosaurs were, but I think he'd be looking for brownish/khaki-ish shades. Whatever you got in a mixed set an can't use is fine ;)

PO3 and AWM - your packages are postal! Its last posting date for US on Monday so you should get them before Christmas :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter