PhotoPass+ - Any One Done It?

I have some really dumb questions re photo pass plus.
How are your ride photos put on your card? Is there somewhere we have to do this? I know we have to activate it first by visiting Main Street Photo Supply Co @ disneyland, which i plan to do in our early morning entry ..... but my partner and kiddos want to ride space and star tours as part of our early morning entry. Can these ride photos be added after?

Sorry about the dumb questions folks

What happens AussieFamof5 is when you get off the ride, when you walk though the exit (or if you are a non rider like myself when you are waiting at the exit). The ride photos will come up on a screen and each photo has a number (I snap a photo of the photo and then show them the photo so they have the number). You just go up to the counter near by and tell them the number of the photo (or they will look at the people with you and find them in the photo) and you will hand over your photopass+ card and they will scan it (there is a little scannable square on the pass) and the photo will be added to your photopass card.

Not sure if you can add them later. Make sure you get the photo number. But I'm not sure how long they keep the photo before deleting them from their system

I have some really dumb questions re photo pass plus.
How are your ride photos put on your card? Is there somewhere we have to do this? I know we have to activate it first by visiting Main Street Photo Supply Co @ disneyland, which i plan to do in our early morning entry ..... but my partner and kiddos want to ride space and star tours as part of our early morning entry. Can these ride photos be added after?

Sorry about the dumb questions folks

You can also exchange the voucher for PhotoPass+ at Goofy's Kitchen, might save the hassle of going early in the morning in the park.

What happens AussieFamof5 is when you get off the ride, when you walk though the exit (or if you are a non rider like myself when you are waiting at the exit). The ride photos will come up on a screen and each photo has a number (I snap a photo of the photo and then show them the photo so they have the number). You just go up to the counter near by and tell them the number of the photo (or they will look at the people with you and find them in the photo) and you will hand over your photopass+ card and they will scan it (there is a little scannable square on the pass) and the photo will be added to your photopass card.

Not sure if you can add them later. Make sure you get the photo number. But I'm not sure how long they keep the photo before deleting them from their system

Great thanks aussietravellers sounds too easy :)

You can also exchange the voucher for PhotoPass+ at Goofy's Kitchen, might save the hassle of going early in the morning in the park.

Oh thats actually a very useful hint thankyou.... but I'm still debating whether we will do a character breakfast yet, they seem really expensive, and for my hungry tribe and my tiny appetite just not sure

Oh thats actually a very useful hint thankyou.... but I'm still debating whether we will do a character breakfast yet, they seem really expensive, and for my hungry tribe and my tiny appetite just not sure

The character meal really makes the Photopass+ the best value. As you get a $35+ photo, you get the hard copy of the photo in a cute cardboard frame, with 4 smaller photos and a photo of the characters plus you get the copy of the photo on your card.

The character meal really makes the Photopass+ the best value. As you get a $35+ photo, you get the hard copy of the photo in a cute cardboard frame, with 4 smaller photos and a photo of the characters plus you get the copy of the photo on your card.

that does sound like good value. What was the cost of the meals if you dont mind me asking?

that does sound like good value. What was the cost of the meals if you dont mind me asking?

I don't remember sorry :confused3 I think the brunch is cheaper than the dinner and there's a high and low season price I believe, not sure when that changes over if it still exists.

I don't remember sorry :confused3 I think the brunch is cheaper than the dinner and there's a high and low season price I believe, not sure when that changes over if it still exists.

Yeah I assumed brunch would be cheaper, I read somewhere that it was around $200 :crazy2: thats more than our weekly grocery shop lol

Allears has the brunch at $27.99 per adult and $14.99 per child plus tax and gratuity. At Goofy's Kitchen 18% gratuity is automatically added. Dinner is $37.99 and $16.99. So much cheaper for brunch. If you wanted to go for dinner you'd probably save a bit pre-purchasing the meal (if you have a Disneyland package).

Really? We aren't hitting the parks until the day after we arrive but we are doing the character meal at Goofys kitchen.

I was going to pay for the photo there and then get a refund when I redeem the photopass the next day. So are you saying I can redeem at Goofys kitchen to get my card?

Ms Minnie, I ordered mine and it felt like it was taking forever to come. I emailed them and they said if it doesn't arrive in time than i can go to the photopass place and they will be able to give me everything i need there. So if it doesn't arrive just take your receipt and they'll be able to help you.

Thanks jacs1234. I must be impatient :) It just something I want to get my hands on sooner rather than later as I'm starting to organise what to pack and what i must remember!

Really? We aren't hitting the parks until the day after we arrive but we are doing the character meal at Goofys kitchen.

I was going to pay for the photo there and then get a refund when I redeem the photopass the next day. So are you saying I can redeem at Goofys kitchen to get my card?

Yes, you can redeem your voucher at the restaurant for your card. I had the PhotoPass team confirm this for me as I was in the same boat and they're one Disney department I find to be really helpful and on the ball.

My package arrived the day I left (typical) which was around 20 days after it was shipped. I went to the photo centre and they gave me another photo cd and code so I know have two...but I think they cancelled the first code! It took a while though and the first person almost refused to do it but after I showed him a copy of the email between myself and the photopass team, he was able to do it

Allears has the brunch at $27.99 per adult and $14.99 per child plus tax and gratuity. At Goofy's Kitchen 18% gratuity is automatically added. Dinner is $37.99 and $16.99. So much cheaper for brunch. If you wanted to go for dinner you'd probably save a bit pre-purchasing the meal (if you have a Disneyland package).

That's a lot for the five if us I don't think we will do this, would rather spend our money elsewhere. We will have plenty of other character opportunities

I ordered mine on 9 August. I received an email on the 12 August saying it had been shipped. Hasn't arrieved as yet.

Will let you know when it gets here.

It arrieved today, 26 August. So 17 days after the initial order.

Can I just say the excitment factor just went up another notch!

It arrieved today, 26 August. So 17 days after the initial order.

Can I just say the excitment factor just went up another notch!

So did mine!

I saw it I'm the letterbox as I drove into my driveway. Box was plain, nothing "Disney" on it.

Now I have to read thru the threads on photopass so I know what to do.

yep read it all carefully, i nearly forgot to take the right paperwork with us.

Hi just some information that you may find interesting. We purchased the photo pass plus for our trip to WDW and used it Sept/Oct 2012. Apart for the normal photos that you can get taken there is some with special effects. For example we asked the photographer at Epcot if he could do any special effects photos for us and we have some great photos with Minnie and Mickey digitally added to the photos. All you need to do is ask the photographer, it does help if they are not to busy. We also ordered some of the photos from the photo pass made up into disney magnets. They make fantastic presents and remind me of our trip every time I go to the fridge.

Great feedback, thanks!

My package arrived the day I left (typical) which was around 20 days after it was shipped. I went to the photo centre and they gave me another photo cd and code so I know have two...but I think they cancelled the first code! It took a while though and the first person almost refused to do it but after I showed him a copy of the email between myself and the photopass team, he was able to do it

Glad they could help you out and thanks for the heads up that it can take up to that long to arrive. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter