PhotoPass+ - Any One Done It?

You can also exchange the voucher for PhotoPass+ at Goofy's Kitchen, might save the hassle of going early in the morning in the park.

Have you actually done this at Goofy's Kitchen?

I have been told this is not possible and the voucher is quite clear about where you can exchange it :confused3. I have been told that you can buy the photopass+ from Goofy's Kitchen, but you can not exchange the voucher there. Only purchase a new photopass+.

Have you actually done this at Goofy's Kitchen?

I have been told this is not possible and the voucher is quite clear about where you can exchange it :confused3. I have been told that you can buy the photopass+ from Goofy's Kitchen, but you can not exchange the voucher there. Only purchase a new photopass+.

I haven't done it yet but the email I have from guest support at Disney Photo Imaging says you are able to exchange your voucher at Main Street Photo Supply Co., Kingswell Camera Shop as well as Goofy's Kitchen. Specifically says voucher as that's what I had asked then about. If you can purchase it from there I'm don't see why you couldn't exchange the voucher. Maybe I should take the email with me to be safe.

I haven't done it yet but the email I have from guest support at Disney Photo Imaging says you are able to exchange your voucher at Main Street Photo Supply Co., Kingswell Camera Shop as well as Goofy's Kitchen. Specifically says voucher as that's what I had asked then about. If you can purchase it from there I'm don't see why you couldn't exchange the voucher. Maybe I should take the email with me to be safe.

Yep, I'd take the email :rotfl: Remember it's Disney. Ask 15 different people and you'll get 15 different answers :rotfl:

Problem is, the voucher says "Exchange this Voucher for your Disney PhotoPass+ card at any of the Disney PhotoPass Sales Centers located at Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park"

So, depending on who you get on the day, I guess will depend on how successful you are.
We are going to PCH Grill for breakfast before going into the park to get the photopass + (last time I bought it in the park). I'd love it if they will exchange it at the restaurant but I'm not counting on it. Worse case senerio I'll pay for it, then try to get the refund a couple of hours later in the park when I exchange the voucher.

Here's a thread I've started asking if others have been able to do it.

Seems people have been told they can, only to find they can't.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3163807

So don't go thinking 100% you'll be able to as you won't know until you get there for sure. I'll be doing it in 4 days. Will let you know how I go.

ordered on 20/8 and it arrived today. the cd that comes with it- do I need to bring it?

I'm just all questions today!

Has anyone ordered and used the Photopass+ system from Australia?

I really like the idea of the Photopass+, but as we will be doing WDW at the very start of our trip and wont be back in Melbourne until 29 days from our first day in the parks, I was concerned about the 30 day time limit for editing and ordering.

I assume I'll be able to logon from somewhere in the USA within the 30 days and order the pics I want from the iPad. However, do they have editing tools built into their site so I can add bits?

Do they have to send a CD with the final photo selections, or can I download the pics that I want? If they do send a CD, is it extra cost to get it to us here?

Any hints and tips that those who have used it can share?

I really loved our ride photos from the last trip and want the ease of having them all without hauling them around the world with us. They are one of only a few that could actually prove that Crazy Cat Boy and I even know each other!! LOL. :rotfl2:

PhotoPass just announced a new expiry policy - you now have 45 days from when each photo is taken before it is deleted and a 15 day extension costs $20. Just wanted to make sure you had seen this. It pretty much means if you want all the photos on a cd you have to order it 45 days from when your first photo is taken.

PhotoPass just announced a new expiry policy - you now have 45 days from when each photo is taken before it is deleted and a 15 day extension costs $20. Just wanted to make sure you had seen this. It pretty much means if you want all the photos on a cd you have to order it 45 days from when your first photo is taken.

Thanks for the heads up. Thats really good to know! :thumbsup2

That is great to know thanks ssour. I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. I would think it could save Disney some money if they just sent us a voucher over email instead of sending out a disc and then sending another one later.

That is great to know thanks ssour. I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. I would think it could save Disney some money if they just sent us a voucher over email instead of sending out a disc and then sending another one later.

I have a feeling it will eventually be linked to our MagicBands so the postage may not be needed. One of the changes is that you now use the login you use for the Disney World site rather than the separate PhotoPass one. Disney are so stingy on postage I'm sure they're working on it. I guess they might be concerned about people 'sharing' the vouchers if they emailed them. I can't remember if they did anything other than just look at it when I collected mine last time.

Quick question - will this photo pass work if we do 2wks Disneyland then a week at Aulani? For our previous trips to Aulani we just got a photo pass card from the CM but since this next trip is combined can we do it all on the one? Thanks.

Quick question - will this photo pass work if we do 2wks Disneyland then a week at Aulani? For our previous trips to Aulani we just got a photo pass card from the CM but since this next trip is combined can we do it all on the one? Thanks.

They both still use the old site, so it should work by adding the card numbers in for both places.

Can someone tell me with this do you pay extra to get the pic taken too?
so if we get some pics of a ride do you pay for that then get it added to the pass or is it all included?
Planning our first trip to Disneyland next sept so I have so much to learn lol!

It's included in the price babysaurs, so if you go on space mountain 50 times you'll have 50 photos of you on space. What you have to do is after you ride and you see your pic on the screen, you have to walk up to the counter as if you're going to buy it and have them cast members put it on you card for you. it doesn't automatically go on. Also photos from dining places like goofy's kitchen go on to the card too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter