Pictures of things No Longer Seen at WDW

Not the best picture quality because I had to take a picture of the pictures as they are glued into an album. These are from 1985, I was 12 and am the tall gangly one with glasses in the Dreamfinder/Figment picture. The first two are from River Country and the second two from Epcot Center.

View attachment 85439
Here's another view of Adventureland before Magic Carpets of Aladdin from 1985

I'm not sure if the photo from this older post will show up, but I'm curious... This is showing Adventureland without Magic Carpets, but there appears to be a line for something in the background of the photo. What was the line for? I can't figure what attraction would have been queuing in this spot. Maybe Jungle Cruise?

20130405_114930_zpsd24a540f.jpg

This is going way back to when my parents took us on our first visit to WDW in June, 1974. :)

View attachment 225847

God I miss this ride. When I was a kid, mid 70's, it was the epitome of WDW to me. The thought of being able to board a submarine and go on an adventure like that was simply awesome to me. Not to mention the fact that it was just so darn cool looking.

I'm not sure if the photo from this older post will show up, but I'm curious... This is showing Adventureland without Magic Carpets, but there appears to be a line for something in the background of the photo. What was the line for? I can't figure what attraction would have been queuing in this spot. Maybe Jungle Cruise?[/QUOTE
Tiki Birds was there...& many tables for Sunshine Tree Terrace..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter