Pizza Box Circle- Question on pg 36

Sorry I have had some issues in my family with my Mom being sick and will not be able to get the embelishments box out till Monday 10/15. On the brightside, both my sisters and I have had a chance to look through their stuff and add a lot to the box. Sorry for the delay. Please forgive me :flower3:
Trudi

PS- A speical sorry to RRBB, hope the box makes it to you before your trip, not sure when you are going but have a magical time. :wizard:

Sorry for your worries :pixiedust: On the other hand, more stuff is good. :goodvibes We like more stuff:thumbsup2

I got the embellishment box on Saturday and plan to get it out this week, hopefully tomorrow. RRBB please pm me and confirm that your address is still the same. Thanks!!

This will be awesome if it gets here around the same time that hope and I will be together sorting the Surprise swap!

I got the embellishment box on Saturday and plan to get it out this week, hopefully tomorrow. RRBB please pm me and confirm that your address is still the same. Thanks!!
Don't rush on my account. We're leaving Saturday for WDW and won't return until Sunday 11/4. With all I've got to do between now and flight time I know I won't have time to do anything with the box if you get it to me this week.

Sending a PM with my address now...

Could the box skip and go backwards? I am next after RRBB and it would be good if possible to get the box when Hope is already at my house helping with the Surprise swap. We could mail it back to RRBB so she will have it when she gets home from her trip..Just a thought and it would save Hope a trip.

It would save time and postage too:goodvibes . Not that I'm impatient for it to get to me or anything:rolleyes1 :blush:

Could the box skip and go backwards? I am next after RRBB and it would be good if possible to get the box when Hope is already at my house helping with the Surprise swap. We could mail it back to RRBB so she will have it when she gets home from her trip..Just a thought and it would save Hope a trip.
That's fine by me. I'd hate to hold this up when everyone is so eager to get it.

No problem - I forgot it this morning so it won't go out today anyway. PM me your address and I will send it to you instead!

I sent you a PM with my address. Thanks ladies! RRBB, Hope and I can just mail it back to you

:thumbsup2 That's great. And I'll forward it on to ???

(Sending you a PM with my address now...)

If this hasn't left for TPC yet, should it jump her and go back as she is in Florida with family health issues? :confused3

I haven't talked to Kat lately, but I don't think it has even made it to Arizona yet.

I'm going to try to do this Paper box one more time. But I am going to PM everyone who is next on the list. If I don't hear from you by the time the package is ready to be mailed I will skip you.
Is that ok everyone? I think I will do the same thing with the embellie box.

Calann.... I will get you the addys I've just been really busy and I may move ya'll around due to location.

I'm back from WDW now. Sad to have left but glad to be home... and ready for the embellishment box whenever it arrives!!! :)

That means only 5 more people then I get my sticky little hands on it:woohoo: I'll get my stuff sorted out ready :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter