Planner for 2008 - want to be added to the list?

We're going May 19-28, 2008 for our honeymoon. It's a surprise trip for our kids who have never been! Can't wait!:banana: We're staying at CSR.

You can add me too!

We will be there 4/13 thru 4/20. :goodvibes The 13th thru the 16th at POP. Then the 16th thru the 20th at the YC (for a conference). We have never gotten to stay at a deluxe resort before (a little too expensive) so this is an exciting opportunity for the 3 of us. :dance3: We can't wait!!!:hourglass

PLease add us also!!
We moved our dates up from 2009 to Nov 29-Dec 7 2008. Are we crazy DS will only be 4!!!:scared1:
We will be staying at POFQ! Now that I figured out the resort, I need to decide if we will do the DDP with it!:confused3
Thanks again and I look forward to learning all the tricks of pre-planning at Disney!

I would so appreciate it if you add us too. It is so interesting to see who else will be there when you go.

4/18 - 4/25 Wilderness Lodge

Thank you so much!!!

You can add me twice.

Jan 5th - Jan 11th, 2008

AND

Dec 6th - Dec 12th, 2008

Both at AKV.

Bama Mom - We stayed at POR in 2003. It is a nice resort...I hope you enjoy it there.

pilferk - did you buy into AKV? We did and we get to go home in July 2008 if all things work out. We are staying at OKW in March with friends and I want to go back in the summer after that.

Bama Mom - We stayed at POR in 2003. It is a nice resort...I hope you enjoy it there.

Good. I am always glad to hear good reviews. Since we are a family of 5, there aren't a lot of choices in our price range. We might change it for a suite at ASMu, but we will just wait and see. I like the idea of having 2 bathrooms though but right now the plans are to stay at POR.

Just booked today. Great thread, thanks for taking the time to do it!

We will be there November 16-22, 2008 at POFQ.

Total surprise trip for the kids.

Jo

Just booked today. Great thread, thanks for taking the time to do it!

We will be there November 16-22, 2008 at POFQ.

Total surprise trip for the kids.

Jo

We tried surprising the kids one year and we were amazed at how it did not go the way we thought it would go. Others have had the same strange reaction for the kids....but man does it ever make for a good story for YEARS to come.

:rotfl:

me, dh, and ds(5)

June 14-28
1st week offsite @ condo
2nd week DTD Hilton (tagging along for dh's work conference)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter