Planner for 2008 - want to be added to the list?

Please add us we will be there jan 27-Feb 2 staying at Yacht Club

:beach: ::cop: :dance3:

Hello Everyone,
This will be our DS 1st trip. He will be turning 2 during the trip. DD, will be 4 then & her 3rd trip, is already starting to get excited. We are staying @WL Conc. November 30th- December 6th.

Have a MAGICAL DAY!!!!!!!!!

Please add us! :sunny: We'll be at the Polynesian LVC from May 18th to the 23rd. Thanks!! :cool2:

Would you add us if it isn't too much trouble?

Adisneynut and family BC 12/31/07-01/07/08

I'd love to be included :)

I'll be at POP from August 20-September 1st (9/20/2008-10/1/2008) :thumbsup2

Please add us to your list. We will be there February 6-12 at BWV and June 16-25 at BCV. Thank you very much.

Hello Everyone,
This will be our DS 1st trip. He will be turning 2 during the trip. DD, will be 4 then & her 3rd trip, is already starting to get excited. We are staying @WL Conc. November 30th- December 6th.

Have a MAGICAL DAY!!!!!!!!!

You know there is nothing like seeing Disney through the eyes of a child. I remember my sons first visit. He is 11 now and I still cry when we look at the pictures. You guys have a lot of memories to come.:grouphug:

Yeah! our list is growing. Its exciting.

I know what you mean. I copied the starting list from the other post that was abandond by the person who started it and now I wish I had started a fresh list so I would be able to tell how many have joined.

If I have mistyped your information, please just let me know what to correct and if you change your plans, let me know what to change.

It is interesting to see that some of you are going at the exact same times. :banana: :banana:

My trip is 116 days from now. :woohoo:

I would so appreciate it if you add us too. It is so interesting to see who else will be there when you go.

4/18 - 4/25 Wilderness Lodge

Thank you so much!!!

I think I might have gotten lost in the shuffle. Or it could very well be that I am not reading it right being that i am severley "internet chanllenged":rolleyes1 But i will try again. Can you please add us for April 2008 4/18 - 4/25 Wilderness Lodge
Thanks again for all your hard work in making this list. It is a lot of work and so appreciated by everyone. Have a great day
P.S. i dont know if this helps but my first post was #28--thanks again

Can you add us?
We'll be on the Disney Wonder May 25-29 (I've already found Carolina Blue on the roll call) and we'll be at WDW May 29-June 4.

Thanks for taking the time to do this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter