Planner for 2008 - want to be added to the list?

I think I might have gotten lost in the shuffle. Or it could very well be that I am not reading it right being that i am severley "internet chanllenged":rolleyes1 But i will try again. Can you please add us for April 2008 4/18 - 4/25 Wilderness Lodge
Thanks again for all your hard work in making this list. It is a lot of work and so appreciated by everyone. Have a great day
P.S. i dont know if this helps but my first post was #28--thanks again

I did miss you :confused3 . I have added you now. Thanks for letting me know.

:woohoo: :woohoo:

It is neat to see who else will be going the same time you are. Also, I can see by the list what the favourite times of the year are.

So, who has made ADR for their trip and who is coming up to the point at which they can make me?
:surfweb:

So, who has made ADR for their trip and who is coming up to the point at which they can make me?
:surfweb:

FEbruary for me.

Of course, I have them pretty much mapped out. I just need to know the Extended Hours to line them up.

DS (9 then) and I will be staying for 13 nights at POFQ 12/21/08 to 1/03/09!! We get to wake up Christmas morning with Mickey Mouse! :santa: :santa: :santa: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Thanks for adding us.:thumbsup2

We decided to only to one TS meal...the kids don't like to sit for very long and half the time don't eat a full meal anyway. we are doing Chef Mickey's on the 26th of Jan...a Saturday and our "day off";)

I updated the list again.

106 days for me...In a week we will be only double digits away.

Oh, please add me. So far I have 2 trips planned for 2008 with the possibility of adding 1 or 2 more. First one so far is April 30- May 3 Girl's Only at ASMu Family Suites, then December 13-21, 2008 Family trip also at ASMu Family Suites.

I am hoping to go for a few days at my birthday and then again for DH's birthday in August, we'll see.

Suzanne princess:

Please add me

GF 11/30-12/6 first trip for my 88yr old gram, never to late to enjoy the magic!

Thanks,
Lisa

My mom and I are surprising her for this trip. She's not much of a flier so that will be one of our challenges. She'll basically know something is going on when she gets to the airport but she won't know where she's going till she gets there. Now if she won't get on the plane I don't know what will happen.:confused3

I just can't wait to see her face when she gets there. She always watches the Disney specials on the Travel Channel and she just lights up so I know it will be priceless!:)

Wooohoo!! Great thread

My wife and I will be at AKV June 10-20 2008!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter