Planner Swap- Progress Thread- Mailed back to you- post as they arrive

The last packages have arrived. I am heading out this afternoon for a trip to my brother's house to watch his children due to some medical emergencies. I will not have a chance to even pull things out to get ready to swap until next week with a trip across that state. I will keep you up to date on what is happening and still plan to have everything mailed out by Halloween.

Rebecca

I'm glad my package got there safely, and hope everything goes well with your family. Sending prayers and dp your way.

Hi Rebecca, any news on when these will be mailing out? I've got to send one on for a Christmas gift. Thanks!

I have everything sorted- I will be sending out the non bound ones hopefully before Saturday and then I plan on binding over the weekend and maybe taking them to Disney to finish during my down time so I can get them mailed out no later than Wednesday. The biggest issue is how I am feeling (from the tooth pull) and hos much I need to bend over (since it will cause me to start bleeding again. I have been feeling pretty good and should be allowed to bend by midday today though.

Rebecca

No worries on mine Rebecca--please do them last, I don't need them until mid December :) Feel better!!!!!

I'm planning on keeping mine for myself, so feel free to hold off on binding mine until you are feeling better and back from Disney.

I hate dental problems:headache: Hope you feels better soon - it can make you very shaky.:hug:

I got all the international and nonbound packages out this morning. They will leave the PO oin the noon truck. I am in the process of binding the rest. I did not know if and where on the page people would like the charm/jewel I got for the cover so I sent it along unattached for you to add on if/where you choose.

Rebecca

Got mine today! Thank you Rebecca for hostessing, and thanks everyone who played in the Disney group! I love it all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter