Planner Swap- Progress Thread- Mailed back to you- post as they arrive

I mailed out the last of the planner today so the only ones I have left to finish (bind) are my own.

Rebecca

I have a December calendar page from the every day group with my Disney title page for December so if you could please check and see if your pages match let me know who you are so we can switch.

mine, I'm missing the page on the right:

Planner12.jpg

the other page, I have the one on the right:

1d17a796.jpg

I have a December calendar page from the every day group with my Disney title page for December so if you could please check and see if your pages match let me know who you are so we can switch.

mine, I'm missing the page on the right:

Planner12.jpg

the other page, I have the one on the right:

1d17a796.jpg

I think i might be able to solve the Decemeber page mystery...
I have the top right page and I'm missing the bottom right page.
I also am missing a May Calendar page plus a whole Disney book.
Please let me know if you have any of these, so we can work out a swap.
S :)

Sweet! I will mail as soon as I find the holy grail, as in my pink address book. Seems it went on a holiday!
Or PM me your addy again.

Check your pages carefully, my May calendar page was tucked in between 2 other pages, not in order.
As for the second book, I can't help you there.

I found the other Disney book- I had credited wdwmickey with the March page you did and so that book is in a box on the way to her. Ity was mailed out today so she wouldn't have yet found an extra book.

Rebecca

Sweet! I will mail as soon as I find the holy grail, as in my pink address book. Seems it went on a holiday!
Or PM me your addy again.

Check your pages carefully, my May calendar page was tucked in between 2 other pages, not in order.
As for the second book, I can't help you there.

I pmed you my address- I have yours in my phone, so I will try to get it out tomorrow.
I found the May page- it was in between my covers for that book. Rlovew found the missing book, so I think I'm squared away now- Sorry to be so needy tonight.

Mine arrived today :) They're fantastic!!! Thanks so much Rebecca :)

Mickeyteacher--I'll mail yours to you on Monday

Thanks everyone for all the hard work!

I pmed you my address- I have yours in my phone, so I will try to get it out tomorrow.
I found the May page- it was in between my covers for that book. Rlovew found the missing book, so I think I'm squared away now- Sorry to be so needy tonight.

MT I didn't make it to the post office today, it will be dropped in the mail on Monday.

Mine arrived today:banana::woohoo: They are both awesome, but I've decided to keep the Disney one and send the non-Disney to my friend in the NL:goodvibes But it was a tough call:eek:

Has everyone received these? I want to close this out when I can on the 2011 swap calendar..
I can't find confirmations of receipt from:

aries1980
bibbid.... (I know she is a UK Swapper)
CKMom97 (I know she has been working extra lately)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter