Please Read my FIRST TRIP REPORT TO UNIVERSAL ORLANDO RESORT!

Well, then start doing a pre-trippie girlie!!! Your going to your sisters wedding in October (which we will be down there the same time, btw!!) so you could do a mini-trip of that!:thumbsup2

I know i wanna do a pre TR but the wedding PRe TR will be a chaotic one lol...im hoping that I will get to do PreTR for a september trip that Scott and I want to do and a December TR for me and my best friend.

I know i wanna do a pre TR but the wedding PRe TR will be a chaotic one lol...im hoping that I will get to do PreTR for a september trip that Scott and I want to do and a December TR for me and my best friend.

Now that sounds like a plan!! I am actually doing my very first pre-trip. I was so scared to do it thinking no one would read it. We are gonna be there in October and then we are going back in November with my in-laws minus our little one. So, I think I am actually just going to combine mine!:goodvibes

Hi Alexis. I'm just checking to see if you even remember me. We met on my TR and I have been MIA on here for like 3 months. I've been a horrible diser and I'm trying to come back now and be better I promise. Anyway, just wanted to reconnect. I will be back to read your TR and comment

That explains why that stand looked so familiar, we stop there alot on the way to Orlando too (from south florida) .. moremoremore! lol

Me too - I'm like WAIT A MINUTE - I know that fruit stand!!

Hey Alexis!!! Are you getting ready for the sis's wedding!!!

Hey Alexis! Sorry that it took FOREVER but I finally had a chance to read your report, and I loved it! You and Scott and so cute together :D RPR looks GORGOUES! Back in 2006 we visited the Universal Resorts but only did the other two. We didn't have time for the RPR but I love anything tropical so it looks amazing. It looks like you guys had such a great time. Thanks for the info one some of the CityWalk clubs. We've never been to any of them but I'd love to go next summer. And those Thing 1 and Thing 2 shirts are so funny!

Thanks again for sharing! Did you ever wind up going back this summer?

Hi Alexis! Just got done reading your TR and it was awesome! The rides, the food, the drinks...it was all wonderful. Thanks for sharing! :goodvibes

Hi Everyone, Ive been a bad diser as well...so glad to see people are still reading. :)

i will try to be much more, my sister is getting married so ive been soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome TR!! You take such great pics & you and your boyfriend are adorable together :) Love all of your reviews & sounds like you guys had a great time. Hope you make it back soon since it sounds like you deserve a break! You have gotten me even more excited for our HHN trip in October. Now I may have to convince my hubby to take a little tour of the hotels. We have been to the Hard Rock but the other two look GORGEOUS! We just wandered around the Polynesian last weekend & I think my husband will LOVE the RP & it is much cheaper :cool1:

Awesome TR!! You take such great pics & you and your boyfriend are adorable together :) Love all of your reviews & sounds like you guys had a great time. Hope you make it back soon since it sounds like you deserve a break! You have gotten me even more excited for our HHN trip in October. Now I may have to convince my hubby to take a little tour of the hotels. We have been to the Hard Rock but the other two look GORGEOUS! We just wandered around the Polynesian last weekend & I think my husband will LOVE the RP & it is much cheaper :cool1:

Awsome, soo glad you liked it. Your going HHN??? How lucky are you, please let me know how it is...Go tour the hotels its soooooooo much fun! lol

Hey Alexis!!!!!!! Have fun this weekend!! I want to see a TR when you get back...hint hint...:rolleyes1 :lmao:

That was a great TR!! Loved all the pics- I know I'm reading this sooooooooo long after it's been done, but I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it!!:thumbsup2

Yes, I;m a little behind but I realy liked your TR. DH and I have decided we are going to do a few days at US/IOA druing our trip this year. We are going to stay at the Rpyal PAcific, so I loved seeingyour pictures.

Thanks for sharing!

Im so glad people are still reading my TR, i have been extremely busy. The last time I was on DIsboards was in October! so sad. But i hope to be on more often!!!

Hi,
Just read your tr tonight and it was fantastic. Loved all the pics. I think I might US for one day in June.

Thanks for sharing with us, looked like a great trip.

Hello
Just came across you TR and read the whole thing 2nite.
LOVED the pix and the "story" and your entire report!

After reading your report, looks like something we should add to our upcoming Disney trip. It is so nice seeing a place thru someone elses eyes before you commit to going there! I think we're headed to Universal!

Thanks, really enjoyed it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter