Please Read my FIRST TRIP REPORT TO UNIVERSAL ORLANDO RESORT!

Oh my gosh! I went to school with the guy in the blue shirt in this picture. How weird, what a small world.

maytrip268.jpg

LOVE your shoes! So cute :)

By the way, I completely loved your report. You are your boyfriend are so adorable and you both look like had a bast. You guy look fun :)

Oh! I just noticed your tag line thing under your user name, you and your boyfriend's anniversary falls on my birthday :goodvibes

I loved your trip report! Especially the pictures - you are beautiful. Give the Portofino a try - it is my favorite place in the world. If you decide to get married there I can give you the names of a couple people at the resort to help you. Thanks again- great trip report!!:thumbsup2

Even though I'm going w/ kids, and won't be able to do some of the fun stuff you guys did (I'm a little sick about that :sick: ), it was fun to see, and I got some helpful info! Like just looking at Latin Quarters menu online did not necessarily make me want to eat there, but now I'm thinking we will...

I'd decided on the HRH, but you may have swayed me to the RP....

Wonderful report...I wish you'd stayed longer! :goodvibes

What a great report!! Great pics! Sounds like y'all had a great time and made the most of it. I've never been to Universal, but it sounds like something that we oughta try sometime. Definitely sounds like the service was great everywhere you went on property.
Maybe you can convince Scott to get married at the Portofino. I'm sure it would make for a beautiful wedding!!
Keep us posted on your plans for vacation this summer...Disney and Universal...sounds like lotsa fun!

thank you thank you....definitly will keep you posted on the summer vacation plans.

Just reading your report and it is awesome. The pictures are great and I can feel your excitement in your writing! I would be like you, up early in the morning pulling the curtains open to let the sun in and hurry hurry out the door.

Planning a Disney Cruise/Disney(Swan)/Universal trip in October (08). Never done the Disney Cruise but have been to both Disney and Universal before but Universal was so long ago there was only one park and the resorts did not exist. Will be staying two nights at Royal Pacific and cannot wait, I look forward to the colorfulness of the new park, I am a Dr. Suess fan too .. one fish two fish ....

Thanks again for sharing the fun. It definitely gets me more excited for my trip this fall.

Hey, Alexis, I just caught up on all this and I have to tell you you write a GREAT TR!!! You and Scott are so cute! And so funny!!

I LOVE all things Hawaiian/Tropical (I think I was Hawaiian in a past life) and I have always wanted to try RPH! Now, you have me CONVINCED!

Thank you so much for sharing everything!! I love that you take pics of everything- ah, the beauty of those dig. cams!

I LOVE Dr Seuss, too! I was so excited to take my nephews there a few yrs ago- prob more excited than THEM!!

I also wanted to say what cute clothes you have! You and Christina are the most stylish family ever! We need to go shopping! ;)

Great TR!!

Just reading your report and it is awesome. The pictures are great and I can feel your excitement in your writing! I would be like you, up early in the morning pulling the curtains open to let the sun in and hurry hurry out the door.

Planning a Disney Cruise/Disney(Swan)/Universal trip in October (08). Never done the Disney Cruise but have been to both Disney and Universal before but Universal was so long ago there was only one park and the resorts did not exist. Will be staying two nights at Royal Pacific and cannot wait, I look forward to the colorfulness of the new park, I am a Dr. Suess fan too .. one fish two fish ....

Thanks again for sharing the fun. It definitely gets me more excited for my trip this fall.
Oh my gosh, Im soo glad you enjoyed it. Isnt it great to wake up early on your vacation and really enjoy the day. lol. I am really glad you liked it, I hope you stick around for another of my TR (hopefully by the end of the summer)

Hey, Alexis, I just caught up on all this and I have to tell you you write a GREAT TR!!! You and Scott are so cute! And so funny!!

I LOVE all things Hawaiian/Tropical (I think I was Hawaiian in a past life) and I have always wanted to try RPH! Now, you have me CONVINCED!

Thank you so much for sharing everything!! I love that you take pics of everything- ah, the beauty of those dig. cams!

I LOVE Dr Seuss, too! I was so excited to take my nephews there a few yrs ago- prob more excited than THEM!!

I also wanted to say what cute clothes you have! You and Christina are the most stylish family ever! We need to go shopping! ;)

Great TR!!
WOWOW thanks soo much, your so sweet. Im glad you enjoyed the TR...I loved writing it, it was fun. The trip was soo much fun too. Anytime, Anywhere we will go shopping lol. by the way are you on my sisters wedding board?

Hi! I just read your whole entire trip report this morning!! I loved it! It got me really excited about next weekend! We are going to Orlando for my husband's sisters wedding! We decided to go by Universal next Friday!!! So, your trip got me ready!
You and your boyfriend are just so cute together!

OMG, I love the pictures from the Royal Pacific!!! Love the one of you laying by the fountain!! You two are such a cute couple!:goodvibes

I have never been to a Universal park, so I really enjoyed reading your TR and seeing your pictures.

I am curious - did you ever get your shirts from the hotel?

-I just read your whole trip report. It was great. I now have a better idea on how to plan my days there. We are staying at the Fairfield, but I bought the express passes. After reading your report, I am very glad I did. You two make a couple. Thank you so much for posting your report.

Oooo im sooo glad everyone likes my TR, and im really glad you got ideas from it....

By the way we did get our shirts lol....Thing 1 and Thing 2

I hope to see everyone elses TRs from Universal. :)

Great report! I usually don't read the Universal TR's but yours got me hooked! I went to IOA and Universal Studios last year for one day and I feel like I missed so much after reading your report. Maybe I'll have to go back and give it another chance.

Great report! I usually don't read the Universal TR's but yours got me hooked! I went to IOA and Universal Studios last year for one day and I feel like I missed so much after reading your report. Maybe I'll have to go back and give it another chance.

When my boyfriend and I planned our trip we didnt think about Universal, until my BF said he wants to try it out. I was a bit dissapointed because Im a DISNEY girl lol...(hence the screename lol) but I was excited to go because it was a vacation....Once we got there, i took off my Disney Blinders and really enjoyed myself.

Im glad you enjoyed my TR...hopefully youll get to go to US/IOA and experience it like we did, because we did have such a good time and would like to go again..Scott and I agreed on swapping, one vacation to disney then one vacation to US/IOA lol.

Oooo im sooo glad everyone likes my TR, and im really glad you got ideas from it....

By the way we did get our shirts lol....Thing 1 and Thing 2

I hope to see everyone elses TRs from Universal. :)

Those shirts were cute!!! I was actually going to buy some for my daughter and little niece when we went there a couple of weeks ago, but forgot!!! Too much wedding drama!! :rotfl:

We didn't get to actually go in the park. There were so many groups of young kids going in so we just decided not to go in! I am saving it for my trip in October so we can take our little girl! She loves E.T.!:lmao:

Awesome trip report. I love the details & the pictures. The hotel looks amazing. I am going to Disney World October 28 – November 11 & was planning 3 days at Universal & Island of Adventure. Now I most certainly know which restaurant to avoid. :rotfl: We were thinking of actually dining at Mama Della’s. Thanks again for the trip report.

Just wanted to stop in and say I LOVED your trip report! You two are the cutest couple and it looked like you had a blast! You've made me start to rethink my HRH plan and go to RPR instead. :thumbsup2

Another reason I am glad I read through this, I didn't even know there was a Rising Star karaoke club, now I can't wait to go!!!

BTW......I love the Thing 1 and Thing 2 shirts. when i took my two DD's (ages 6 and 7 at the time) I wanted to do Thing 1 and Thing 2, figured it would be a great photo, but they didn't cooperate, so they were Thing 1 and Thing 1. :sad2:

Thanks again for sharing such a detailed TR with us, it makes me so excited to go in November!!! :banana:

im soo glad you all liked it, i loved being at Universal...were planning some trips so I hope to go again and do another TR!

im soo glad you all liked it, i loved being at Universal...were planning some trips so I hope to go again and do another TR!

Well, then start doing a pre-trippie girlie!!! Your going to your sisters wedding in October (which we will be down there the same time, btw!!) so you could do a mini-trip of that!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter