Pre order photopass $99 is back!

I would phone them and see if there is a problem. At least then you will know for sure and not have to worry. I probably shouldn't tell anyone this, but I could just scream. I saw on the Theme Parks board that there is a promo code that gives another $20 off the $99 deal. :furious:

Ohhh grrr, can you link me to it, please?? Might phone up and tell them to cancel my order then, lol.

I rang up and told them that I had booked the photo cd package, but decided since we could order more albums when back, wanted to upgrade to the memory package.

I was told they could refund my cd package and then re order for the new memory package.

Have done this, the lady yesterday said it could take up to two months for the refund to come through tho :eek:

Have done this, the lady yesterday said it could take up to two months for the refund to come through tho :eek:

They often say this with any restaurant. For example if you booked CRT and cancelled, they tell you it will take up to 2 months for the credit to reflect but this is apparently not the case. Maybe ScottishGIrl has to wait 2 months to be charged.

I just went back on the thread and now the code has expired?!?! Maybe keep an eye on the codes and rates and theme parks boards for a while. I am sure we will get a heads up.

They often say this with any restaurant. For example if you booked CRT and cancelled, they tell you it will take up to 2 months for the credit to reflect but this is apparently not the case. Maybe ScottishGIrl has to wait 2 months to be charged.

I just went back on the thread and now the code has expired?!?! Maybe keep an eye on the codes and rates and theme parks boards for a while. I am sure we will get a heads up.

Ahh well! I've sent them an e-mail as I'm pretty sure they're closed now. Hopefully they'll get back to me soon :goodvibes I have my confirmation e-mail and everything so.

When you say "codes and rates and theme park boards" do you mean on the dis??? :goodvibes

:yay: Thanks Natasha&Matt! i've just ordered the CD and book as an early wedding present to myself :rotfl:

:yay: Thanks Natasha&Matt! i've just ordered the CD and book as an early wedding present to myself :rotfl:

And so you should! We'll all keep our eyes peeled and let you know if we spot any more potential wedding presents for you to get yourself. :goodvibes

Hi, what is the name of the thread that has the code for $20 off the pre order photopass? Been searching the board mentioned and can't find it. Had never even heard of photopass, and it look great! Thanks :)

We'll all keep our eyes peeled and let you know if we spot any more potential wedding presents for you to get yourself. :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 I have a feeling I will see a few more in the next few weeks :rotfl: a good job we've got a large baggage allowance :goodvibes

Thank you :goodvibes

On no more links to look at each day :lmao::lmao: My husband has never been able to control the remote so much - no time to watch tv now ! ;)

:rotfl2: So it's for his own good - in more ways than one. Just make sure he understands that he controls the remote in the UK and you control the itinerary at Disney. ;)

:rotfl2: So it's for his own good - in more ways than one. Just make sure he understands that he controls the remote in the UK and you control the itinerary at Disney. ;)

I know for a fact he would not try to take over the itinerary :lmao: He knows how many hours I have spent trying to sort us all out. He even asked the other day why we ended up going for 3 weeks instead of the original 2 weeks discussed !! :rotfl:

I know for a fact he would not try to take over the itinerary :lmao: He knows how many hours I have spent trying to sort us all out. He even asked the other day why we ended up going for 3 weeks instead of the original 2 weeks discussed !! :rotfl:

Did you tell him there was no way you could fit all thos plans into 2 weeks?! :rotfl: Three weeks is a squeeze as is ;)

Hmm. Paid for mine on the 17th - got my credit card bill today and they haven't taken the money yet - is that normal?!

Thanks for this thread :thumbsup2 I checked our Photopass account and noticed that the account did not have a credit for the pre-paid photopass that I bought last year, before it was pulled.

An email to Photopass services resulted in a reply in 2 days with the news I wanted to see. That they apologised for the error and the credit would be up later :)

Looking forward to our share with SIL who are going on their first WDW trip at the sime time as ourselves in 50+ days :woohoo:

Looking forward to our share with SIL who are going on their first WDW trip at the sime time as ourselves in 50+ days :woohoo:

Hope you have a great trip making wonderful memories and getting lots of lovely pics! :goodvibes

Received an e-mail back from Photopass saying my query has been sent to the Technical Department :confused3 To e-mail back within 48-72 hours for an update. Stupidly I thought they'd sent it yesterday as I didn't check my e-mail and replied, when actually it was sent today, oops!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter