~ Prince Josh and Princess Caitlin get married at the Happiest Place on Earth!PG 13

So a bit of an update on the wedding and real life.

I asked my cousin Cassie to be my maid of honor this week :goodvibes She of course said yes and we have been finalizing how she will get to Florida. My grandparents are working out who is going to pay for her and who she will stay with and things of that nature. Josh also asked his friend Jeff to be his best man and he said yes! So we are all set with our wedding party!

Also we have set up a timeline for when we will put a down payment on our venue and we will have it on November 1st!! I am pumped to finally save our date!

I got a job a JC Penny's! I am dedicated to helping save for the wedding so I knew I needed to get a job! I am excited to be able to help out with our savings and contribute to that part of the wedding :thumbsup2

Now for real life Josh is getting surgery on Thursday for his shoulder. He has a labial tear in the cartilage. I am a bit worried about him because the healing time could be from 2 months-6 months :guilty: I am praying that everything will be okay and that he will have a speedy recovery. I would appreciate tons of good thoughts for him on Thursday :hug:

Congrats on your wedding party decisions! Must feel great to have that and the date checked off you list. :) Congrats also on your job! I hope Josh's surgery goes well, you guys will be in my thoughts this week. :goodvibes

Congrats on your wedding party decisions! Must feel great to have that and the date checked off you list. :) Congrats also on your job! I hope Josh's surgery goes well, you guys will be in my thoughts this week. :goodvibes

I am very excited!

Josh keeps calling and making sure the date stays open so I am feeling very good about that!

Thank you :hug:

Yay sounds like the planning is really coming along! :)

Congrats on your new job! That's great!

I'll keep Josh in my prayers this week. :goodvibes I hope he has a speedy recovery!

Putting the deposit down on the wedding makes it feel even more real! That's awesome that you got a job to help pay, I hope youre like it! :thumbsup2

I hope Josh's surgery goes well and his recovery goes smoothly :goodvibes

Yay sounds like the planning is really coming along! :)

Congrats on your new job! That's great!

I'll keep Josh in my prayers this week. :goodvibes I hope he has a speedy recovery!
It is! We are such planners in our family :laughing: Every other conversation is about the wedding :laughing:

Thank you!

Thank you! :hug:

Putting the deposit down on the wedding makes it feel even more real! That's awesome that you got a job to help pay, I hope youre like it! :thumbsup2

I hope Josh's surgery goes well and his recovery goes smoothly :goodvibes

It does! I still can't believe that a year from Wednesday I will be getting married!

I hope so too :laughing:

Thank you :hug:

Glad to hear the wedding planning is really coming along and to even already have your payment down! Must feel great to have one weight off your shoulders. Congrats on your new job, as well! :thumbsup2 I hope Josh's surgery goes well and wish him a smooth and speedy recovery! :-)

Glad to hear the wedding planning is really coming along and to even already have your payment down! Must feel great to have one weight off your shoulders. Congrats on your new job, as well! :thumbsup2 I hope Josh's surgery goes well and wish him a smooth and speedy recovery! :-)

We don't have it down yet we are putting the down payment down on November 1st tenatively :laughing:

Thank you!

Hey everyone! Sorry I have been MIA! It has been super busy around here! With Josh's surgery and him on the mend it has been really tiring! Everything went well with the surgery and his post op surgeon appointment is Tuesday. The only thing that went wrong was his mom telling him she was leaving for Massachusetts on Sunday with his car :sad2:

It was pretty funny interacting with him while he was on the anesthesia though! It was getting close to closing time at the surgery place and he asked the nurse what would happen if he was still there when they closed. She told him "we would just turn the lights off on you and let you stay here" he looked at her and said " just leave me with ginger ale and saltines"

The day after his surgery we went to Greenfield Village's Hallowe'en walk and Josh didn't walk but rode in a wheel chair throughout the village.

We went as Detroit Tigers. Josh was Porcello and my mom and I were Tigers and my dad was just a fan.

octoberatgfv191.jpg

octoberatgfv192.jpg

octoberatgfv193.jpg

At Greenfield Village

octoberatgfv195.jpg

octoberatgfv198.jpg

I liked how the witch was at the window

octoberatgfv199.jpg

Walking through the Village

octoberatgfv204.jpg

octoberatgfv206.jpg

octoberatgfv207.jpg

octoberatgfv212.jpg

I love this picture!
octoberatgfv214.jpg

octoberatgfv217.jpg

octoberatgfv219.jpg

octoberatgfv222.jpg

octoberatgfv224.jpg

octoberatgfv225.jpg

octoberatgfv227.jpg

octoberatgfv228.jpg

octoberatgfv229.jpg

octoberatgfv232.jpg

The pumpkins sang and different creatures would appear on the house! It was so cool!

octoberatgfv234.jpg

octoberatgfv235.jpg

octoberatgfv239.jpg

On Sunday we took my dog Riley up to Downtown Plymouth where they were having Halloween activities for kids.

fall008.jpg

Now on to the wedding news. We have decided we are going to have a morning wedding followed by breakfast at the Shades of Green Restaurant and then have a Illuminations private dessert party in Japan that night! I am so excited!!!!!!!! I love our new plans! I have always talked about a morning wedding but then I decided I really wanted fireworks after my wedding but now I get both!!! I am contacting Disney today about the Illuminations party! I already contacted my flower arrangement person to make three centerpieces so I know they will look fabulous!

Glad to hear Josh's surgery went well, aside from the thing with his mom :confused:

The Halloween walk looks so much fun!

Your wedding plan sounds amazing :yay: It will be an all day affair now, which is perfect :thumbsup2

I think I went to an IllumiNations dessert party when i was 13 for my Dad's business trip... and it was AWESOME! What a brilliant idea :) That is going to be just wonderful! :goodvibes

Glad to hear Josh's surgery went well, aside from the thing with his mom :confused:

The Halloween walk looks so much fun!

Your wedding plan sounds amazing :yay: It will be an all day affair now, which is perfect :thumbsup2

We were too! The only gross part was seeing the pictures the surgeon took while working inside his :sick: Yeah I have no idea about his mom but oh well.

It was a lot of fun!

Thank you! I am so excited!

I think I went to an IllumiNations dessert party when i was 13 for my Dad's business trip... and it was AWESOME! What a brilliant idea :) That is going to be just wonderful! :goodvibes

I hope ours is awesome!!!

Thank you!

Glad josh appears to be doing ok after surgery!

also love the pictures of you guys at your town halloween event! all those decorations look AMAZING!!!!!! The pumpkins in particular sound cool!

OMG that idea about having a illuminations private party that night sounds great! I remember seeing the show once from japan and it is really cool because you get a great view of the globe before it goes out in the middle of the lagoon! I have also seen private parties in italy before as well and they sound great!

Glad josh appears to be doing ok after surgery!

also love the pictures of you guys at your town halloween event! all those decorations look AMAZING!!!!!! The pumpkins in particular sound cool!

OMG that idea about having a illuminations private party that night sounds great! I remember seeing the show once from japan and it is really cool because you get a great view of the globe before it goes out in the middle of the lagoon! I have also seen private parties in italy before as well and they sound great!

He is doing great! Yesterday he didn't need any medication or ice :thumbsup2

It was so much fun!

I am very excited! The Japan area at Epcot is just gorgeous! I have never watched Illuminations from the before so I think it would definitely be an experience! I have watched them from Italy before and there are some trees blocking the view so hopefully you can't see those from Japan!

A morning wedding sounds lovely!

Thank you! I am very excited!

Glad everything went well with the surgery! That Halloween walk looks like it was a lot of fun! :thumbsup2

Your new plans sound AWESOME! A morning wedding is so cool, especially because you can still have your dessert party that night! Awesome! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter