Princess Weekend 2021

Can someone please point me in the direction of how to learn more about running for a charity for Princess?

https://www.rundisney.com/events/di...rities/disney-princess-half-marathon-weekend/I think the link I am posting is the charity list for last year..for some reason I can’t find a link to this year’s official charities, it may not post until after general registration but if there is an organization here that you prefer than you can reach out to them now and see if they’ve been allotted bibs.
The main charity is Children’s Miracle Network and that info can be found on the Run Disney Princess page by just scrolling to the bottom

I should have been a little clearer...I started at 9:55am but by 10:05 when I didn't get in I started the 2nd and then sometime between 10:10-10:15 I started the 3rd. By 10:28am I got through on the first one and yeah challenge was sold out :( Just wasn't my day :) We shall see on Tues.
Although much of the timing appears to be random, "best practice" seems to be to start one just before 10:00 and a second (or third) just after 10:00. Don't wait until 10:05. Some folks have reported success after refreshing one of their spinning browsers, but the few times I have tried that, I got in with the browser I started just after 10:00 and let spin.

Hi Everyone! Question about upgrading my registration tomorrow. So I went through a travel agent to get a bib for the half. Apparently, I can upgrade to the challenge(if still available when I try)during registration tomorrow but I'm not sure if I have to wait on my email with my half registration info before doing so. Does anyone know how that works or have experience trying to upgrade? Thanks in advance!

Hi Everyone! Question about upgrading my registration tomorrow. So I went through a travel agent to get a bib for the half. Apparently, I can upgrade to the challenge(if still available when I try)during registration tomorrow but I'm not sure if I have to wait on my email with my half registration info before doing so. Does anyone know how that works or have experience trying to upgrade? Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure, but I'm interested in this too ... in general, how does one upgrade?

I registered for the half during early reg, but I might like to do the challenge if there's a way to try and upgrade.

Let's just PRETEND for a moment the virus gets under control and social distancing is no longer needed at some point this year, do you think Disney would release more bibs later in the year? Does any know for sure who many fewer bibs they are releasing this time round?

Let's just PRETEND for a moment the virus gets under control and social distancing is no longer needed at some point this year, do you think Disney would release more bibs later in the year? Does any know for sure who many fewer bibs they are releasing this time round?
I thought I saw on the marathon weekend thread only 25% capacity was being sold

I think if we're closer to pre-COVID normalcy, they will release more bibs. Maybe bump it up from 25%-50%. I would not expect the amount of runners in years past, however. I still think it will be much less crowded than usual.

Can someone please point me in the direction of how to learn more about running for a charity for Princess?

JJ2017
Good luck tomorrow! I hope you and your cousins all get a spot.
There are members of my group vying for HM bibs tomorrow too. Fingers crossed

Well, I am attempting to sign up for the Princess Half Marathon for the first time. I kept getting denied for every race because of my own mistakes. I am going all in for this race

I got a 10k bib! I am shaking so much i can hardly type this message. I started at 15.00 and by 15.08 I was registering and thanks to all the great information on here I had all the necessary answers to the questions ready. So excited and thanks everyone from this run Disney newbie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter