Princess Weekend 2021

3 Devices and on at 955am and nada. Was going for the challenge and even though I saw the Half available I decided to wait and try my luck on Tues for what I really want. Fingers crossed. My friend got on at 10:05am and was able to get the 10k.
Stagger when you open the devices. Don’t start them all at 9:55AM. Spreads out your levels in the “queue”

Hi Everyone! I asked some questions yesterday but right in the midst of everyone registering. So bad timing on my part!

I will be attempting to register Tuesday. I'm so nervous!

From what I am reading and seeing here, I should have a couple of different browsers open a little before 10, maybe one just after 10. Also have my phone on something as well.

My question is - what page/site am I opening and how much do I click through at this time period? I am not clear on that first step.

What do I have to have prepared in the background? I have already made sure my runDisney account is linked with my email and password. What else? Is there a credit card to be stored on file somewhere?

I have to train my two friends too! Two sources I have read encourage each of us to do this on our own. What if one doesn't get in???

THANK YOU!

Hi Everyone! I asked some questions yesterday but right in the midst of everyone registering. So bad timing on my part!

From what I am reading and seeing here, I should have a couple of different browsers open a little before 10, maybe one just after 10. Also have my phone on something as well.

My question is - what page/site am I opening and how much do I click through at this time period? I am not clear on that first step.

What do I have to have prepared in the background? I have already made sure my runDisney account is linked with my email and password. What else? Is there a credit card to be stored on file somewhere?

I have to train my two friends too! Two sources I have read encourage each of us to do this on our own. What if one doesn't get in???

THANK YOU!

I will answer the last question. You could always run for charity! I am doing that in January. There are certain charities that Disney provides bibs to and you fundraise for the charity.

THANK YOU!

You are going directly through the RunDisney page next week, so you'll want the page open and ready when the button under the race you want changes from opening soon to register now.
(Edited to add, around 9:45, I start hitting refresh about every 20 to 30 seconds on this page because it doesn't just change unless I refresh and all of a sudden the button will change!)

There is nowhere as far as I know to pre-store your credit card for this. I always have to type the numbers in.

Yesterday, I was able to hit register now at 9:50 and I spun until 10:08.

Good luck!!!

Good luck to all those getting in Tuesday! Hope you get everything you want!!

Now (for me) to wait for the even more stressful process of volunteering sign ups! LOL.

You are going directly through the RunDisney page next week, so you'll want the page open and ready when the button under the race you want changes from opening soon to register now.
(Edited to add, around 9:45, I start hitting refresh about every 20 to 30 seconds on this page because it doesn't just change unless I refresh and all of a sudden the button will change!)

There is nowhere as far as I know to pre-store your credit card for this. I always have to type the numbers in.

Yesterday, I was able to hit register now at 9:50 and I spun until 10:08.

Good luck!!!
Ok! So this page? Refresh until the button changes. And once it changes to “ register now “ I hit the button. that’s when I will enter the virtual waiting room. Then I wait with all fingers and toes crossed!

Attachments

• 3E38149F-3841-425C-8DC0-E7CC6C150E29.jpeg
    3E38149F-3841-425C-8DC0-E7CC6C150E29.jpeg
    113.6 KB · Views: 16
Ok! So this page? Refresh until the button changes. And once it changes to “ register now “ I hit the button. that’s when I will enter the virtual waiting room. Then I wait with all fingers and toes crossed!
That is correct.

For the data you will be entering, here is what I can remember from the process...
-Be ready to enter an email address.
-Be ready to enter you name.
-Be ready to enter you birth date.
-Be ready to select a gender.
-Be ready to put in your address.
-Be ready to put in your phone number.
-Be ready to select a shirt size - you will not be able to continue if you do not pick one.
-Be ready to enter an emergency contact (Name, Contact Number and Relationship fields).
-Be ready to select Yes or No to the following:
- -WILL YOU BE COMPETING IN THE MILITARY DIVISION?
- -WILL YOU BE REGISTERING AS AN ATHLETE WITH A DISABILITY AS PART OF THE PUSH RIM WHEELCHAIR DIVISION, HAND CYCLE EXHIBITION, DUO DIVISION, OR NEED TO REQUEST ACCOMMODATIONS?

-Be ready to acknowledge that you need to submit PoT by a certain date.
-You can select NO for the question "ARE YOU PLANNING ON SUBMITTING PROOF OF TIME AT THIS TIME? " This will save you some time. Do it later.

-More YES/NO questions:
--IS THIS YOUR FIRST MARATHON?
--HAVE YOU PARTICIPATED IN A RUNDISNEY VIRTUAL EVENT?
--HAVE YOU PARTICIPATED IN A RUNDISNEY EVENT AT WALT DISNEY WORLD, DISNEYLAND OR DISNEYLAND PARIS?
--ARE YOU AN ANNUAL PASSHOLDER?
--ARE YOU A DISNEY VACATION CLUB MEMBER?
--ARE YOU A DISNEY CAST MEMBER?

When you get to the payment screen, have you CC information ready.

I had all the information I needed to enter in a word document. I was able to quickly copy and paste from that into the form. It helped save me a bunch of time during the process.

Good luck!

That's the one! I'm usually sweating and have worked myself into a frenzy! LOL

That is correct.

For the data you will be entering, here is what I can remember from the process...
-Be ready to enter an email address.
-Be ready to enter you name.
-Be ready to enter you birth date.
-Be ready to select a gender.
-Be ready to put in your address.
-Be ready to put in your phone number.
-Be ready to select a shirt size - you will not be able to continue if you do not pick one.
-Be ready to enter an emergency contact (Name, Contact Number and Relationship fields).
-Be ready to select Yes or No to the following:
- -WILL YOU BE COMPETING IN THE MILITARY DIVISION?
- -WILL YOU BE REGISTERING AS AN ATHLETE WITH A DISABILITY AS PART OF THE PUSH RIM WHEELCHAIR DIVISION, HAND CYCLE EXHIBITION, DUO DIVISION, OR NEED TO REQUEST ACCOMMODATIONS?

-Be ready to acknowledge that you need to submit PoT by a certain date.
-You can select NO for the question "ARE YOU PLANNING ON SUBMITTING PROOF OF TIME AT THIS TIME? " This will save you some time. Do it later.

-More YES/NO questions:
--IS THIS YOUR FIRST MARATHON?
--HAVE YOU PARTICIPATED IN A RUNDISNEY VIRTUAL EVENT?
--HAVE YOU PARTICIPATED IN A RUNDISNEY EVENT AT WALT DISNEY WORLD, DISNEYLAND OR DISNEYLAND PARIS?
--ARE YOU AN ANNUAL PASSHOLDER?
--ARE YOU A DISNEY VACATION CLUB MEMBER?
--ARE YOU A DISNEY CAST MEMBER?

When you get to the payment screen, have you CC information ready.

I had all the information I needed to enter in a word document. I was able to quickly copy and paste from that into the form. It helped save me a bunch of time during the process.

Good luck!
wow! Thank you and thank you to everyone else with hints! off to make a cheat sheet for my cousins!

If you plan to register for 1/2 marathon and 5k with the half marathon being more important, do you completely purchase the half marathon and then go back for the 5k after you paid for 1/2 or can you add 5k to cart once half marathon is in?

If you plan to register for 1/2 marathon and 5k with the half marathon being more important, do you completely purchase the half marathon and then go back for the 5k after you paid for 1/2 or can you add 5k to cart once half marathon is in?

You can add the 5K to your cart but you run the risk of the half selling out while you're adding the 5K. It's a tough call which is the better option to go with because who knows how fast everything will sell out, but it definitely is possible to add the second race on.

You can add the 5K to your cart but you run the risk of the half selling out while you're adding the 5K. It's a tough call which is the better option to go with because who knows how fast everything will sell out, but it definitely is possible to add the second race on.
Thanks- this is so stressful

wow! Thank you and thank you to everyone else with hints! off to make a cheat sheet for my cousins!

Good luck to you and come back to let us know how you and your cousins did!! (Isn’t one of your cousins DVC?)
I couldn’t sleep well the night before my registration! So crazy how stressful it was to register

Good luck to you and come back to let us know how you and your cousins did!! (Isn’t one of your cousins DVC?)
I couldn’t sleep well the night before my registration! So crazy how stressful it was to register
Yes!!! My cousin is DVC but she opted to wait until the general registration. I for sure will not be sleeping well the night before. I’m considering taking the morning off of work. Just seems unnecessary since we are remote but I’m so worried my boss will call me at the exact moment!

I got a response from runDisney on the lack of a "Half Marathon Runner Bundle" purchase option ... "We currently do not have information to share on additional runDisney merchandise available for this event that are not currently on our website. The most up-to-date information on what products are available is on our website, as well as additional items being available for purchase at the runDisney Health & Fitness Expo."

So, as it stands now, you can only pre-order runner bundles (mileage magnet, medal replica pin, logo pin) for the 5K or 10k. Weird.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter