Question for Married Ladies

Which bridal ring(s) do you wear in the parks?

• Both my wedding band and engagement ring

Votes: 80 60.6%
  • Just my wedding band

Votes: 22 16.7%
  • Just my engagement ring

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I prefer to not wear either

Votes: 16 12.1%
  • I wear a fake set while vacationing

Votes: 14 10.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had my engagement ring and wedding ring soldered together because even with resizing to a super small size they would turn constantly. They don't as much for some reason since being soldered together.
So I wear both :)

I would wear my wedding ring set, but over the last few years I've gained just enough weight that now when my hands swell, they no longer fit. That means I can't wear them in the summer or any hot summer-like weather. :worried: I wear a cheap silver ring on my ring finger instead during those times so at least I don't feel "naked." I've been thinking about having the rings stretched a tiny bit so they fit all the time again, but they are VERY thin bands and I'm not sure they can take getting any thinner without affecting the integrity of the bands. :guilty: We had some nice photopass pics taken at the Disney Springs studio and it bugs me that you can clearly see that I'm not wearing my actual wedding rings in the picture. I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only person who doesn't wear their actual rings all the time though.

Well, we have been married 23 years, but for the past 21 I have worn a silver band because when we had our daughter I scratched her pretty good with my real one. I only wear the engagement/wedding set when we go somewhere formal.

I lost my diamond out of my engagement ring at Disney World in 2014. I just looked down and it was gone. I now always just wear my wedding band almost everywhere I go.

I lost my diamond out of my engagement ring at Disney World in 2014. I just looked down and it was gone. I now always just wear my wedding band almost everywhere I go.
Not that this can't happen anywhere but when I'm going out of town I stop by Jareds (which is where my ring is from) and have it inspected (which in order for them to cover the loss of a diamond, do free cleanings, etc I need it inspected every 6 months) and have the prongs tightened/inspected for tightness and the ring cleaned.

I'm sorry for the loss of your diamond though. It's a concern I have all the time even what at home just out and about.

I would wear my wedding ring set, but over the last few years I've gained just enough weight that now when my hands swell, they no longer fit. That means I can't wear them in the summer or any hot summer-like weather. :worried: I wear a cheap silver ring on my ring finger instead during those times so at least I don't feel "naked." I've been thinking about having the rings stretched a tiny bit so they fit all the time again, but they are VERY thin bands and I'm not sure they can take getting any thinner without affecting the integrity of the bands. :guilty:.

My wedding ring and engagement ring were my husband's grandmother's, so very old. The bands are also thin. I've had them resized a couple of times, my fingers were larger than her's when we got engaged and then again after we had kids. I love them and really wanted to be able to wear them again. They don't usually stretch them, they cut them and insert a new piece of gold or whatever metal they are and solder them back together. And I also had them soldered together because the gold was getting thin. I wear them to Disney when I go. The only time they come off is when I scrub at work. Talk to your jeweller and see what they say so you can love your rings again.

My wedding ring and engagement ring were my husband's grandmother's, so very old. The bands are also thin. I've had them resized a couple of times, my fingers were larger than her's when we got engaged and then again after we had kids. I love them and really wanted to be able to wear them again. They don't usually stretch them, they cut them and insert a new piece of gold or whatever metal they are and solder them back together. And I also had them soldered together because the gold was getting thin. I wear them to Disney when I go. The only time they come off is when I scrub at work. Talk to your jeweller and see what they say so you can love your rings again.

I've been meaning to do this for a while now, but there's engraving inside the band and I was worried that that would get affected as well. You're right that I should just bite the bullet and see what the jeweler has to say! I miss being able to wear my rings regularly.

I voted that I wear my wedding & engagement rings. We have been married for 43 years. Sometimes when in the parks my fingers do swell. On those days I don't wear them.

I wear both my rings but while I have a fairly large diamond due to it's uniqueness (it's black) it's not as expensive as a typical diamond or as noticeable as an "expensive ring" - a lot of people think it's a fake or some semi-precious stone but I don't care because it's so totally me!

I never take off my wedding rings unless Im cleaning them and I do that at least twice a week while Im showering and getting ready. Its like a part of me and Im proud of them and what it means so I never even thought of not wearing them or wearing a fake set

I almost never wear my engagement ring, so WDW is no exception. It is lovely, but has a very tall setting which means it get caught on things all of the time and I smack it off of things as well. My band, however, has no stones and is smooth, so it's easy to wear anywhere. Therefore I wear the band to the park but not the engagement ring.

I wear my engagement ring and wedding band. I wear them every day snd have for over 41 years. If i traveled to a place where crime was high i would reconsider. I don't see that happening though.

My DH and I married later in life. When we were getting married my DH told me that he might not always wear his ring. I really didn’t care.

I’ve never been a person to wear rings daily. I’ll wear a ring or two if I am very dressed up. So now 7-8 years later I wear a wedding ring maybe 4-5 times a month whether I am at home or away.

But my DH wears his ring every single day. When I am getting ready to go someplace and wear my ring I tell my husband “I’m going to be married today.”

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter