READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All - read posts 1 and 2 and some comments. Are normal boarding groups really filling within 1 minute?! We have wife, and 3 kids. I’m not sure I can get everyone into the park ready to go at 7am sharp.
I thought things would settle a bit after the holidays but it doesn’t seem so based off some charts shown.
Thank you-
Ryan
I believe the bg are now fixed to close at 1 minute and jump into backups, it's not that they're filling up in 1 minute.
The Rise effect is here for the long run, look how FoP is still super popular 3 years in

We are also here! Bus from Jambo at 6:48 and arrived at 7:01. Lines for bag check were fine but entrance is crazy. Fingers crossed my app loads!

Since the update the Disney app continues to crash on my iPhone 5s. Heading down in three weeks. I guess I won’t be going on the ride.

Another poster completely deleted and reinstalled the app. The app performed better. Also, you might see how full your phone storage is and delete some unused apps or photos you don’t want. (Someone posted this tip a few weeks ago in regard to glitchy behavior).

Edited: I just looked up the app on the App Store. It requires operating system 12.0 or later. This could possibly be your problem.

Last edited:
Anyone have experience getting an early BG and having GET change to a later one? Our plans are so spread out the say we’re going, don’t wanna be there for 12 hours if possible

We’re lined up at TSL. 13 minutes to go...

When you have the chance could you share more? What time did you arrive at the park? How quickly did you get through security? How far back are you in the TSL line? What BG did you get? How well were your phones working back there?

Thanks! And good luck!

Glad I wasn't there today. Tried at home, and didn't get the red button to come up until it was already in backup groups (which took about 45 seconds), would have been so mad
I know I sound like a broken record at this point but, to try and alleviate the mass hysteria and stress, having a low number backup bg is as good as a regular bg number. The attraction, since opening, has had 5 bad days

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter