ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wish they have a more extensive offer page to allow for the specifics to decrease the first back and forth before the offer is made.

Regardless it takes at least one point of contact to get the numbers correct before the true offer, but experienced buyers usually like to put something more than just the per point offer out there.

They make fast contact though so it's not an issue. The harder one is there are multiple competing offers on a good listing. That's when I feel the agent is a bit slower to respond on fidelity. But overall they are very good and responsive from our experience.

Also I would call them because when I offered they said they had other offers in hand but since I had called and was going to offer on both contracts by the seller they took mine instead and said what they needed.

I had the same experience. I called on a Monday morning and was told since I was on the phone if I was ready to make an offer they would work on my offer rather than go through the emails and voice messages. It was a fully loaded contract listed at a low price per point so I just offered full price for it. I was very happy with how it all worked out!

Boy oh boy, I just got my closing documents emailed late last night. They wanted me to have everything back by the 13th. So today was a Saturday and it was hard to get everything printed out, notarized and get a certified check, my bank was closed, and Monday is a Holiday. Also I really wanted to read it all and closely look it all over. I sent everything off but the FedEx location I dropped off at said they will not even be picking it up until Monday, and the label is 2 day so I hope it gets there in time, but this was a little stressful!

Boy oh boy, I just got my closing documents emailed late last night. They wanted me to have everything back by the 13th. So today was a Saturday and it was hard to get everything printed out, notarized and get a certified check, my bank was closed, and Monday is a Holiday. Also I really wanted to read it all and closely look it all over. I sent everything off but the FedEx location I dropped off at said they will not even be picking it up until Monday, and the label is 2 day so I hope it gets there in time, but this was a little stressful!
That sounds complicated, could you not use electronic signatures via DocuSign or similar?

That sounds complicated, could you not use electronic signatures via DocuSign or similar?

No, my instructions were to sign and return the hard copies. Do most people get their closing docs with the option to do electronic signature? Did you get yours this way?

No, my instructions were to sign and return the hard copies. Do most people get their closing docs with the option to do electronic signature? Did you get yours this way?
Yes, we did everything electronically through mason title... we are in Uk so it made life easy for us

I also did everything electronically.i assume you are the buyer why did you have to have it notarized .

I wouldn't let those artificial dates stress you out. What are they going to do if you take until the 15th.... Call out the national guard? Send a Disney villain to your house?? I'd disregard that pressure completely and just get it done in a REASONABLY timely manner.

The title company wants to close ASAP so they can get their money and move onto the next one. Their problems are not your problems.

Oh, and I always use "express saver". Most of the time it gets there in 2 days anyway, but either way, it's perfectly fine.

LOL - No I think it was because If I do not get it back by a certain date then they would have to add on my 2020 dues and redo all the cash due papers. But now I am worried that I did it all wrong, like I had everything notarized and it was supposed to be for the Seller to notarize? Too complicated indeed. I followed the checklist they gave me so hopefully it was right. I did not know that other people got the option to do electronic.

LOL - No I think it was because If I do not get it back by a certain date then they would have to add on my 2020 dues and redo all the cash due papers. But now I am worried that I did it all wrong, like I had everything notarized and it was supposed to be for the Seller to notarize? Too complicated indeed. I followed the checklist they gave me so hopefully it was right. I did not know that other people got the option to do electronic.
What closing company are you using?

My company was pushing me to get the paperwork in by the 15th but it says I have until December 18 so I will be waiting. The seller is paying the 2020 dues so I would like to wait until those are published. The closing company seemed annoyed by this. But, if I close now I will only get a credit for dues at the current rate and I’m definitely expecting another year of higher than average increases.

Why can't you just ask for a rate increase on the credit?
We would have to renegotiate and come up with an arbitrary rate we both agree to. I'd rather just know the exact amount so neither me nor the seller get charged more than we originally planned. There are no points coming until 2021 so I'm in no rush to close.

We would have to renegotiate and come up with an arbitrary rate we both agree to. I'd rather just know the exact amount so neither me nor the seller get charged more than we originally planned. There are no points coming until 2021 so I'm in no rush to close.

Projections came out today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter