**Secret Santa 2009 ~ Sent/Received**

I know mine got there but not sure if they were opened and there's been no photo.

414.jpg

Sorry for posting photo late, I did post a while ago that I had received them tho.;)

Thank you so much my SS I really do love them.

I received my pressies in a large disney store box and it contained
A Beautiful silver butterfly Necklace.
Glitzy earrings
Yankee Candles and Tarts and a car gel and votive holder
A box of shortbread biscuits

Thanks so much again really great exchange and some lovely gifts received by everyone:thumbsup2

Also thanks to Mandy for organising.

I know my SS was received but no photo posted as yet:santa:

Great gifts there Kerry :) Nice to see another picture :goodvibes

Still no picture from my SS buddy yet either :cutie:

I only opened my gifts this afternoon as my camera was on the blink, so had to wait to get a replacement as I wanted to take pics of them still wrapped (I did post that I had recieved them though).

They were well worth the wait though, I recieved a lovely princess keyring (dd already has her eye on that!), a box of delicious melt-in-the mouth truffles and the most FANTASTIC Minnie & Mickey 2009 christmas snow globe:santa:

Thanks you so much to my secret santa, I love them:cloud9:, and thanks to Mandy for the great job she does in arranging the exchanges:thumbsup2

I'll post pics as soon as my dh has loaded them for me.

Lorna x

I am sorry for not posting until now, but DH decided at the last minute not to take the laptop after all. I am officially in love with my Secret Santa. I got two Yankee Candle Votives (Gingerbread and Christmas Eve), a gorgeous Gingerbread Man Christmas ornament, a gorgeous candle set with a gold Christmas tree and 4 little gold stars, a silver 2010 pocket diary with pen, a key ring with a trolley coin with dolphins on it (now I have one for both gym bags and don't have to keep changing it over), a Lilo and Stitch Mug, a Disney Cruise Line notepad (swoon) and a gorgeous crystal paper weight with dolphins edged into it. I hope I have not forgotten anything as I am still in the process of unpacking. I have also tons of photos on my memory card, but I will post photos once I have downloaded them and uploaded them onto Photobucket. Thank you so much to my Secret Santa. I loved everything. Thanks also to Mandy for organizing the swap.

Wow - fab gifts everyone! Those Minni hats are awesome!! :)

Oooh, yeah I do like the houses too. Their bathrooms are wonderful, with the big tubs, but I just prefer the hotel feel to being separate in Masyaf. Plus the only Masyaf I'd want really would be the ones right on the beach. And I'm not a fan of ground floor. So although I loved it there, Al Qasr wins for me still.

How awesome you got a tour of them all! I've only been in Al Qasr and Masyaf rooms, never the 3rd resort....can't even think of it's name. But when I go back it'll be to Al Qasr. Nothing quite like seeing those golden horses! Lol.

Unless I can convince Jack of Atlantis the Palm......

Have a wonderful trip!!!!!!!

(Sorry to everyone else of the hijack and yakking!)

The third hotel in that complex is Mina A Salaam, but this is the least tempting of the three. Still, if somebody told me that is were I would stay, I would not turn it down either. I loved the Atlantis. We spent a day there at the water park and visited the aquarium and had a general look around. I will get started on a trip report soon.

Corinna

I am sorry for not posting until now, but DH decided at the last minute not to take the laptop after all. I am officially in love with my Secret Santa. I got two Yankee Candle Votives (Gingerbread and Christmas Eve), a gorgeous Gingerbread Man Christmas ornament, a gorgeous candle set with a gold Christmas tree and 4 little gold stars, a silver 2010 pocket diary with pen, a key ring with a trolley coin with dolphins on it (now I have one for both gym bags and don't have to keep changing it over), a Lilo and Stitch Mug, a Disney Cruise Line notepad (swoon) and a gorgeous crystal paper weight with dolphins edged into it. I hope I have not forgotten anything as I am still in the process of unpacking. I have also tons of photos on my memory card, but I will post photos once I have downloaded them and uploaded them onto Photobucket. Thank you so much to my Secret Santa. I loved everything. Thanks also to Mandy for organizing the swap.

The third hotel in that complex is Mina A Salaam, but this is the least tempting of the three. Still, if somebody told me that is were I would stay, I would not turn it down either. I loved the Atlantis. We spent a day there at the water park and visited the aquarium and had a general look around. I will get started on a trip report soon.

Corinna

Your prezzies sound lovely Corinna ..... hope you had a lovely holiday. Look forward to hearing all about it.

I am sooo very sorry for not not posting until now but my Christmas was busier than I expected and I really didn't get a chance to post on December 25th. Plus I went on hols with my family to the Alps straight after and didn't return until yesterday. :sad2:

However, here are the pics of my unopened gifts once I'd opened the Disney Store box they were in:
P1040197.jpg

And here are my unwrapped goodies:
P1040199.jpg

Needless to say, the chocolates and Yankee tarts/votive are now a dim and distant memory. ;) But the snuggly socks, keyring and diary will be with me for a long time to come and I love them... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you again, DISbuddy - I just hope you'll understand and forgive my delayed response to the thread...
Best wishes,
Karen xxxxxxxxxxxx

Looking forward to seeing your photo Corinna. Glad you had a nice holiday. :)

Anyone else got a photo to share???????

Lovely gifts Karen, those socks look very soft.

Great gifts everyone! :goodvibes

Sorry for not posting a pic yet, I've misplaced my camera cable! I'll hunt it down tonight and get my pic up ASAP. :)

I've just realised that I never posted my presents, sorry!! :blush:

As well as the gorgeous truffles from M&S that I opened before Xmas, I also got some really lovely drinks coasters with Pooh bear on that I love, some Xmas decorations and some drinks decorations. The presents were very thoughtful so a big thanks to my SS :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter