Sept 2009

:cheer2:13 days and I"m on my way. Can hardly wait.. in fact I started packing little things this morning and things I won't wear again until they get ironed the night before I leave.:cheer2::cheer2:

i'm looking for the thread that talks about sharing cruises. Either the Wishes or Illuminations. We will be there in September. Me and DH.

never mind. found it.

I hit the 10 day mark today and I can do online check-in. I'm SO happy because I've been searching daily for an ADR for 50's Prime Time for our week and NEVER have gotten anything for the whole week. This morning I got one the very day I had planned to go to DHS and a perfect time slot. I really wanted this restaurant because we're celebrating my Dad's 70th Birthday and what better place than a 50's theme :banana:

We leave tomorrow for 2 nights at HRH Universal, then on to CSR for 11 wonderful nights with Free Dining, MNSSHP, & the Food & Wine Festival.:cloud9:

Leaving tomorrow from Denmark! :wizard:

... and arrive at POLY 9/17 :snooty:

I wonder how many DIS gang members will be there too! ;)

Have a nice september vacation guys! :banana:

Leaving tomorrow from Denmark! :wizard:

... and arrive at POLY 9/17 :snooty:

I wonder how many DIS gang members will be there too! ;)

Have a nice september vacation guys! :banana:

We'll wave in passing!!!

I just checked in for my flight. Barring delays, this time tomorrow, we'll be wheels up and en route to ORLANDO!!!

I asked over in another thread, but I'll ask here - it's been almost 20 years (oh that makes me feel old) since I've been to Florida when it's hot. What do you think - should I pack an extra t-shirt so that if we come back to our resort mid-day, I have something clean to put on?

I'm also hoping that some of the Halloween merch is available during the day!

(now, if this cold would just go away...)

I'm leaving this FRIDAY! party: From Ontario, Canada, :). Should be an interesting drive to say the least...I've heard it's a very boring drive, but we're bringing lots to do, so :D.

I've never been before so I'm naturally VERY excited! :dance3: We're going to Universal as well and stopping in the Smokies for a day or two on the way home. We're suppose to be home on the 3rd of October.

AHH I can't believe how fast it's come! :moped:

Leaving in 2 days! Sunday, Sept. 20th!

It can't get here fast enough! So excited

:banana::yay::dance3::cheer2:

Mlle Upanova

We will be arriving at MCO in 48 hours!! SO excited!:cool1::yay::woohoo:

There aren't many of us September people left!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter