Sept 2009

2 weeks from today we start our trek down there. Stopping in St Augustine Friday and then a day at Sea World Saturday. But the very important Mouse will be seen on SUNDAY!! I can't concentrate at work!:rotfl:

7 days!!!!!!! In 1 week I will be in the World, most likely arrive at the Contemporary!!!! :goodvibes

My bags are packed and I'm ready to go, but we don't leave for another 5 days! See y'all there!

We leave on Thursday! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
I am so excited...woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo :yay::yay::yay::yay:
We are staying at POR the 10-20, my home away from home. :love:
Hope everyone has a great trip too.

Next week!!

I think it's... 10 days? But it's still technically NEXT WEEK!

I've started gathering stuff - got my paperwork from my TA, got the stuff I need for my knee brace, got sunblock... but I can't really pack more than that. I just booked a spur-of-the-moment trip for this Friday so I need my toiletries for that! I'll get home next Sunday, do laundry, and then think about packing in earnest!

It's been a long time since I've been to Disney World in warm weather - my last few trips have been January/February. Prior to that it was mild weather April trips. Talk about a different mindset for packing!! not so much on the blue jeans and long sleeve shirts!

6 more days. WooHoo. Not going to start packing til Saturday, im a last minute person. My kid starts 1st grade tomorrow. 2 big things in 1 week, im the happiest person alive

Two more days! I'll be on the plane on Wednesday! Pretty much packed, just need to pack the last-minute stuff!

Hello all,
The pixie dust is flying around our house today...Woo hoo:woohoo:
We leave tomorrow after the kids get home from their one and only day of school until the 21st. We are driving to Detroit for the park and ride since our flight leaves at 5:45 am on Wednesday...They are so excited about school :teacher:and Disney, I don't think anyone will be sleeping much tonight.
Dad will be glad for the rest from housework since is a stay at home dad:laundy:...Expedition everest for the first time for the kids.:scared1:
WOW, these last 6 months have gone fast...
Bonnie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter