Sept 2009

We just got back from a wonderful stay at POFQ! It was HOT down there but the crowds were very light so there were minimal lines.

We booked the bounceback for free dining same time next year. Is it time to start a new thread?;)

We are leaving on the 24th @ 10 PM. Should be @ WDW by 10AM on the
25th!!!!!!!!!! This is our 1st trip and we are super excited! MNSSHP on the
25th!! :banana:

I leave on the morning of the Sept. 25 !!! I can't wait. All of a sudden the time has flown by - I guess because I'm back at work and so busy. My daughter is meeting me there and is very excited too. She's had a rough few weeks at school and is ready for a little break. Almost to the single digits!:yay::cool1::yay::cool1:

Well, it's the last time I'll post in this thread with a countdown:

ONE DAY TO GO!!! :banana: :cheer2:

Tomorrow at this time, I'll be having dinner at the World!

Me and my Fiance are leaving on Sunday to go to WDW..ASSp!! i can not wait!! this is my first trip to WDW with my fiance and i'm looking forward to spending some time in the most magical place on earth!!! :lovestruc

DH, DS and DD as well as Sis and her DD and my mom and step dad meet up at bonnet creek in 9 days!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

DH and I leave early Monday morning! I can't wait - but I have so much to do. I am way behind because I had to have unplanned surgery last Friday (the 4th). I'm sort of recovered and feeling better - but so much to do. I'm finally getting really excited again and looking forward to a totally relaxed, calm adult vacation in the World!!! I also can't wait to see the Halloween decorations. Do they decorate all the parks or just MK?:cheer2:

We just got back from a wonderful stay at POFQ! It was HOT down there but the crowds were very light so there were minimal lines.

We booked the bounceback for free dining same time next year. Is it time to start a new thread?;)

How are the "love bugs" this year? My SO's two concerns about going this time of year are those annoying bugs and hurricanes. Fred is behaving perfectly:woohoo:, but I haven't heard anything buggy...

:woohoo:6 more days!!!:woohoo:

I wonder about the love bugs too, we went last Sept & they weren't bad & nothing compared to our May 07 visit when they ate the paint off of my car:scared1:

4 days :banana: we have been waiting 16 months for this holiday and now its only a few days away :cool1:

Hi! I leave in 4 more days....woohoo!!:cool1: Can you tell me about the bounceback deal? We're not suppose to go next year BUT....if it's too good to be true...lol!! Just tell my DH, he's not going this trip around!!;)

We are leaving on the 24th @ 10 PM. Should be @ WDW by 10AM on the
25th!!!!!!!!!! This is our 1st trip and we are super excited! MNSSHP on the
25th!! :banana:

We're going to be at MNSSHP that night too! We're flying down Friday morning, spending a weekend in the parks - especially Epcot for the Food & Wine Festival - then flying back Sunday night, just in time for school the next morning...:sad1:

But I have a week-long trip coming up in November, then I'm going down in January to become a Cast Member myself, so it's all good! :thumbsup2

Only one week left....but sooo much to do....the kids are so excited, especially DD4 as it will be her first time:banana::banana::banana:

This time next week we should be crossing over into Louisiana on our way to Bonnet Creek! SQUEEEE!:cool1:

This time tomorrow we should be enroute to Saratoga Springs on Disney's Magical Express. :dance3:

This time next week, I'll be in Epcot! My friend will be on her way to Epcot to meet me there!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter