September 2007 POP'ers??? MoJiTooooOoOoOOooo!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ang, Bonz probably already knows this but in Indiana all you have to do is send a note to the school that you intend to homeschool and then fill out a form and mail it once in awhile. I would like to see homeschool kids take the ISTEPS and such but doubt that will happen, many parents who homeschool would see that as an intrusion and I also believe that some school systems would not want it either cause some of the homeschool kids would whoop posteriors. I refused to put my kids in a Christian school because I have seen them get fantastic educations but be sitting ducks for those predators in society who want to take advantage of the good, who might appear to be weak. Choices, choices, so many opportunities to mess up. :confused3 If only every child had parents who were willing to fight for them as you guys do it would make a big difference in the schools and the world. Nothing gets my dander up more than someone being bullied. Round these parts I am famous for threatening the bully, with a hug. It works, at least with the young ones. Embarrasses them. Not me. I do it too!!!:banana:

My son was bullied a lot when he was little and I wanted him to take some sort of defense class, not to be able to fight so much as to give him the inner strength and confidence which warns off many bullies, who are themselves, cowards.

Gals, I loved "Bucket List" and highly recommend it. Take Kleenex and your senses of humor. We ate breakfast at our favorite buffet and I was able to just have an omelet and a gallon or so of unsweet tea. I are proud of meself. Only 4 more pounds of steroids to go. I felt great most of the day and am just now starting to pain up Maybe I should not have washed the car but it sure did need it and I did not scrub, only rinsed.

Maybe my meds are working? I hope, I hope. :sick:

You all do know that I use you to vent and as a litmus test as to whether it is, in fact, ME who has gone round the bend and is totally wrong in my view of the world, from the armpit. :confused: :laughing:

I figure as long as I have a tiny bit of doubt as to my sanity I am probably alright. :dance3:

SG/Linda

Ants! Glad to hear you're recovering nicely

JanJan!!! How are you??? I am doing great.. and is getting ready for work today 3-11PM ohhh wish me luck I am a bit nervous!!! LOL I think I enjoyed the time off so much I am havign second thoughts ...

I see you have a trip planned! Awesome!!!

Timmy-think you can make to IN by way of VA? Stop and pick up PoohBear, Slightly G & I will make you feel 100% again. BTW, how are you going to finish eating all those cookies & pasta & still be able to drive:laughing:
:yay:

Bonzi!!! I had to make the lasagna for the party and also the cookies! I had so much fun seeing my godson!!! he turn 3 but going on 30!!! I just got back this morning... I truly am back on the swing of things..:rotfl:

Ants,
So glad to hear your doing better and almost ready for work. Do your really have a crush on someone. Awsome but I need more details, please.
Enjoy your time with the most handsome boy in the world.

Angela

It was a great heart warming weekend... Elan got me wrapped around his finger and it was heart breaking to leave. Had to make sure he is asleep when I left... the party went well we had about 30 kids in the house and a whole lot of mess when the party was over. After the party it was time for the adults to party :woohoo:

Linda... yes I think it is more of the bank account than me really wanting to go back to work... but I cant complain with the talk of recession here and there I am thankful I have a job to go to!

about this crush thing....:rotfl: I am working on it! I just happen to come across my friend from my younger days and I mean younger!!! Exactly 13 years ago young!!! Not dating yet just chatting.. Ohhhhhh as I said I am working in it... hahahaha As soon as I learn any positive result you guys will be the 1st to know. I guess this is one of the perk of having extra time in your hand and not worrying about the whole tribe. It is all about me time right now :rolleyes1

Well Ladies and Lurkers... Hope all is having a good start for the week... And yes we need to plan to meet again!!!

Love Always and Always Lovely,

Happy Monday Everyone!

I'm not getting copied on responses again, it is my job's firewall...or is it happening to everyone again???

SG, you have a place to come and stay in Massachusetts too, my door is always open for you! :hug:

Hey Pooh, how are weddings coming along...did you dope slap that bridesmaid yet??? :rotfl2:

3 of us sat our "bride" down last night at bowling for a good old fashion reality slap....other than the hall, she has booked nothing for her wedding! :scared1: She kept saying last night "but I have 9 months", we pointed out to her that she already had to pull her wedding in a week, because she couldn't get the hall she wanted! She's got no clue, and her maid of honor is even more clueless than the bride! We brought up the colors again, and she's holding strong on her color choices....we're not done with that battle though. We are positive that by the time she got home last night, her head is spinning!

Ang/Bonz, I am sooo sorry to hear that your kiddo's are being bullied! :mad: My daughter was getting picked on in kindergarten on the bus by 2 boys in her class....they were actually spitting on her, which when I found that out..came to a very quick stop! But as soon as I found out who the kids were, low and behold, I was friends with one of the kids parents years ago...went to school with his dad and used to go out partying with his mom! We all met up at a t-ball game, he saw me talking to mom and dad..must have got nervous because he immediately stopped picking on Kellie. Now they are best of friends, and the best part, I never said a word to his parents! :rotfl2: The other little puck, is just a down right little trouble maker! This kid was suspended in 1st grade, exposed himself in second grade..subsquently suspended again, and is constantly mouthing off to the teachers in 3rd grade. My corrections officer husband tells me all the time, that this kid is a prisoner in the making..and that he'll be seeing him in about 10 years! Sad thing is that his mom is a teacher and dad comes from a very well known family in town! I can't believe some of the things this kids says and does and he's only in 3rd grade! :eek:

Antz, glad to hear your recovering from your surgery!!!! My husband is totally addicted to Prison Break too, I actually watched last Monday's episode with him yesterday....I don't watch it every week though, so I had no clue what was going on! :rotfl2:

yes let them have on sat. again but again this moring she was at it again. Looking up cheaper prices and yaking at me for being "loud" when telling her and the bride that they can't go behind my back and expect a good job from me.

yes let them have on sat. again but again this moring she was at it again. Looking up cheaper prices and yaking at me for being "loud" when telling her and the bride that they can't go behind my back and expect a good job from me.

You're having problems with the bride too? Did she hire you, or did the parents hire you????

You had them sign a contract right?????

You're having problems with the bride too? Did she hire you, or did the parents hire you????

You had them sign a contract right?????

The bride hired me and yes the bride is also giving me problems. YES I did get the contract signed but at this point they both apparently feel they can get much cheaper prices then me so I just want out!!!! I am going crazy they are worst than a crazy Bridzilla.

The bride hired me and yes the bride is also giving me problems. YES I did get the contract signed but at this point they both apparently feel they can get much cheaper prices then me so I just want out!!!! I am going crazy they are worst than a crazy Bridzilla.

But if you back out, and the wedding plans fall apart...they are going to blame you for that! :scared:

But if you back out, and the wedding plans fall apart...they are going to blame you for that! :scared:

I know I can't back out but boy sometime i wish I would have never took this job in the first place. Thank god for my other sane brides:cloud9: :dance3:

At least they won't make me try and do a wedding on a shoe string budget and they do my job at the same time.

What was your take on that email???

I know I can't back out but boy sometime i wish I would have never took this job in the first place. Thank god for my other sane brides:cloud9: :dance3:

At least they won't make me try and do a wedding on a shoe string budget and they do my job at the same time.

What was your take on that email???

It sounds like she was ticked off because you spoke to her parents behind her back, and she didn't like it!

It sounds like she was ticked off because you spoke to her parents behind her back, and she didn't like it!

Actually I talked with her mom and asked her how I could approach her without peeving her off. Trust me that isn't an easy job. After many times of telling and asking her not to do my job and letting the both know that I Anna was paying me to do all of that she still was doing so I called her mom because I was just frustrated to the point I didn't know how to talk with her anymore with pretty much blowing up at her.

As for her saying I was loud not at all she was just upset that I called both of them out on the rug for what was going on.

Actually I talked with her mom and asked her how I could approach her without peeving her off. Trust me that isn't an easy job. After many times of telling and asking her not to do my job and letting the both know that I Anna was paying me to do all of that she still was doing so I called her mom because I was just frustrated to the point I didn't know how to talk with her anymore with pretty much blowing up at her.

As for her saying I was loud not at all she was just upset that I called both of them out on the rug for what was going on.

Is Anna the bride or your cousin???

Wic, I am still getting emails from dis but I don't get everyone written. Hopefully you will start getting them again.

I remember having a little boy in our class just like the boy who picked on your daughter. I remember his exposing himself in 2nd grade as well and the spitting, and disrupting class contantly. His parents finally pulled him and put him in catholic school. Sadly, he is now dead from a drug overdose. He had something mentally going on I believe it was bi-polar. He always had problems and issues and his poor parents tried so hard to reign him in but it never worked. When I was older I met his mother and she was so warn out but a really nice lady who was always apologizing for the way her son behaved.

Glad the one boy ended up your DD friend which probably got the trouble maker off her case too? It is always worse when it is more than one kid at a time picking on someone.

Ants,
We need updates on the old friend. I am sending pixie dust your way that things work out good for you.

Have fun at work. I am sure before you know it you will be right back in the swing of things there.

Sounds like you had a great visit with your nephew.

Pooh,
Ugh!! I forgot there were such things as bridezillas. Maybe with this one you need to sit back and agree with them unless they ask for your help and get paid to basically do nothing. lol It sounds like a frustrating experience at best. Good luck.

Ants,
We need updates on the old friend. I am sending pixie dust your way that things work out good for you.
Good luck.
Ahhh I am home.. I survive the 1st day of work.. and it was busy!!! But I can't complain I got 2 email and a txt message from the friend!!! Woohoo.. basically that is all thats happening... nice and slow.. email... txt and occasional phone chats! Nothing serious and no heavy breathing :rotfl2: Okie dokie!!! As soon as progress I will update more..LOL:rolleyes1

Ahhh I am home.. I survive the 1st day of work.. and it was busy!!! But I can't complain I got 2 email and a txt message from the friend!!! Woohoo.. basically that is all thats happening... nice and slow.. email... txt and occasional phone chats! Nothing serious and no heavy breathing :rotfl2: Okie dokie!!! As soon as progress I will update more..LOL:rolleyes1

Oh come on Ants, you've got to give us more than just a few phone chats and emails! :scared: Details....we want details! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

okay gals, I am not getting updates to our posts :scared1:

Yeah know even with having that blow out the other day it didn't work they planned on going out friday and buying things for the wedding WITH OUT ME!!!! and better yet not telling me these two need to just do this wedding by themselves.

Oh well I have 2 other weddings that I am starting to put my attention too and that is where I will focus my time and effort(sp sorry not having a good morning :rotfl: :lmao:) I know that they will appreciate my work.

So how has everyone been???? Happy I hope!!!!!!

Wic, Ang, S/G(how are you feeling?) Love and miss talking with you all.

Timmy it was awesome to talk with you on the phone the other day.

Counting down the days now girls he only has a couple of weeks :woohoo: are we going to take bets on if he will or won't ask?????:rotfl: :lmao:

Me I will bet that he won't how about you gals????:idea:

Timmy it was awesome to talk with you on the phone the other day.

Counting down the days now girls he only has a couple of weeks :woohoo: are we going to take bets on if he will or won't ask?????:rotfl: :lmao:

Me I will bet that he won't how about you gals????:idea:

Nancy!!! Thank you for listening.. I know I sound like a sick puppy :lovestruc :rotfl:

~ history ~
met him about 13 yrs. ago and he is 2 years younger than I am. And I had a huge crush on him but never told him since he was a friend and never dated anybody who was younger than I am. And back then all our friends have their significant others and we're the only one who were not attached. So one night when we were talking he came up with this deal... "Timmy you know how hard it is to find a gf/bf ... and I am now 22 and your 24 (ouch :rotfl: ), How about in 2015 when you are 45 :scared1: and I am 43 and we're still both single that we just get married so we wont end up at a nursing home alone!! If I can remember this correctly this happened on April 1994 on our birthday! We have the same bday!!! Well what do you know when you're 24 lol so I agreed. Fast Forward to present... The month before my surgery as I was getting ready and prepping my room for post up found an old address book and send each and everyone xmas cards in that address book. WELL!!! guess who was the only one who replied back!!! Bryce (let's just hope he doesn't find this site...LOL I will die to admit it!). And so thats when it all started again we started communicating again... and he even mentioned that few months back before he got my card that he was wondering what happened to me!!!:woohoo: And yes we have been discussing that deal..LOL hey it's LEAP YEAR!!! Hahahaha he did suggest that maybe we can move it up 5 years early... but I know he is just kidding...( I was always one of the guys). So I don't know if this is considered courtship or just bs'ing :confused3 And i still cannot bring myself to be serious about it... I kinda got brought up old school.. like alot of no.. no.. when it comes to boy gal relationship... And so that is the boring details... we are friends and still trying to get to know each other again...

Ohh another coinkiedink... in one of our chit chats...he mentioned that he was engaged ones blah..blah..blah.. named Jeannette :faint: ok he doesnt know my 1st name and yes you got it it is Jeannette... so time for me to share my past.. well if you feel better about it I was one engaged to someone named Wesley but it did not work out since I was to boring for him... guess what is his 1st name that i did not know ??? :rolleyes1 Wesley!!! so there!! Does this mean it is a bad thing or a good thing... hahahahaha:scared:

Timmy anytime you need an ear to bend mine is always here!!! I just thought it was a blast to hear you gushing about someone that you felt so much for and that makes me so happy knowing that one of my friends is happy crushing on someone or in "love" you deserve it.

Nancy!!! Thank you for listening.. I know I sound like a sick puppy :lovestruc :rotfl:

~ history ~
met him about 13 yrs. ago and he is 2 years younger than I am. And I had a huge crush on him but never told him since he was a friend and never dated anybody who was younger than I am. And back then all our friends have their significant others and we're the only one who were not attached. So one night when we were talking he came up with this deal... "Timmy you know how hard it is to find a gf/bf ... and I am now 22 and your 24 (ouch :rotfl: ), How about in 2015 when you are 45 :scared1: and I am 43 and we're still both single that we just get married so we wont end up at a nursing home alone!! If I can remember this correctly this happened on April 1994 on our birthday! We have the same bday!!! Well what do you know when you're 24 lol so I agreed. Fast Forward to present... The month before my surgery as I was getting ready and prepping my room for post up found an old address book and send each and everyone xmas cards in that address book. WELL!!! guess who was the only one who replied back!!! Bryce (let's just hope he doesn't find this site...LOL I will die to admit it!). And so thats when it all started again we started communicating again... and he even mentioned that few months back before he got my card that he was wondering what happened to me!!!:woohoo: And yes we have been discussing that deal..LOL hey it's LEAP YEAR!!! Hahahaha he did suggest that maybe we can move it up 5 years early... but I know he is just kidding...( I was always one of the guys). So I don't know if this is considered courtship or just bs'ing :confused3 And i still cannot bring myself to be serious about it... I kinda got brought up old school.. like alot of no.. no.. when it comes to boy gal relationship... And so that is the boring details... we are friends and still trying to get to know each other again...

Ohh another coinkiedink... in one of our chit chats...he mentioned that he was engaged ones blah..blah..blah.. named Jeannette :faint: ok he doesnt know my 1st name and yes you got it it is Jeannette... so time for me to share my past.. well if you feel better about it I was one engaged to someone named Wesley but it did not work out since I was to boring for him... guess what is his 1st name that i did not know ??? :rolleyes1 Wesley!!! so there!! Does this mean it is a bad thing or a good thing... hahahahaha:scared:

Ants, that is so awesome! :love: IMO, go for it!!!!

The same thing sort of happened to me also, except we were never both single at the same time, this was a guy I went to school with! The day I filed for divorce, my friends too me out to a local bar..Rick showed up, but was married. 6 months later, his friends are taking him out because he filed for divorce, I was dating someone. Just kept missing each other. Now we are both married again, and his son and my daughter are both the same age...two different schools though, until middle school....then they both will meet up! You never know...maybe the flame for each other will be passed onto our children? :laughing: Oh yeah I forgot to tell you....this is the same guy who on my wedding day (first marriage) showed up at my parents house and offered to fly me to CA if I'd consider not marrying my now ex...guess I should have taken him up on his offer!!!!:headache: :rolleyes1

I would definately pursue this possible relationship with him, life's too short not to!!!! :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter