September 2007 POP'ers??? MoJiTooooOoOoOOooo!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, hahahahahaha! No, Linda- this will be the 2nd of mine and DH's and then we have his son and my daughter as the older siblings. AND everyone pretty much lives with us! So that will make four! Is it bad that I worry about the cost of a WDW vacation before agreeing to have another one? LOL!

And I'm DONE. Today is my 30th birthday and I'm officially too old for this pregnancy nonsense!

Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday dear DisneyAprilFool Happy Birthday to YOUOOOOOOUUUUUUUU!!!!! Okay thats the best way I can sing this song to you!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!!!:goodvibes

Linda,
Didn't you say you have emphasyma? How did the spleen get involved with that or is that a totally different problem? Hopefully you are not in too much pain and they can get you well soon. Keep us updated.

Angela

I survived the day and got home before the snow started to fly, still not flying the last I looked. ICE and a couple of inches of snow expected. Since I escaped the last, and only snowfall, of the season by being at DW I shall just suck it up. Easy for me to say, we are retired and do not have to go anywhere at all. :rotfl2:

Ang, nope, my husband was diagnosed with emphysema last year. I only have COPD and Lupus and whatever this particular problem is. (do we count being deaf and a tad bit crippled???) I tend to be a bit cautious since I cannot afford to be in a needy condition. It were easier when I were younger though. :banana: Since I have started having some other rather ominous new symptoms I feel it will soon be sorted out though. Sort of like when your car starts acting up and the mechanic cannot figure it out until it gets really bad. :confused:

April Fool, honey child, you are just a youngun. My mom was 44 when she had her last and I was pregnant with my first at that time. My mother was always a competitive person. :cheer2: Sounds as if you have an interesting household. Hope they gave you the celebration that you so richly deserve!!:cake: HB2U, HB2U, HB2U!!!!

Pooh, what a lovely rendition!! And on key as well! Much better than I could do. I cannot carry a tune in a bucket. Any wedding bell blues today? I could not deal. Nope, I could not. Do YOU need any lessons in assertiveness? :rotfl: Yesterday I laid a big old bully to rest cause she was picking on a sweet friend of mine. I am good at defending others, not so good for myself though. When I got done with the lady she did not utter another word. I guess I am one scary lady. :laughing:

I wish you all a good night's rest for a wonderful day tomorrow!!

SG/Linda

Where are all you peeps? Out playing a game of Hide n Seek?

Hopefully you are all having a fun weekend and I am looking forward to a FULL report when you get done. My heart is strong, I can take it and besides I doubt that any of you can get up to much more trouble than I have ever done. :rotfl:

I have a can of Wolfgang Puck Butternut Squash Soup to have for dinner. Will not be the same as it will not have the red pepper sauce but what the heck a gal has to settle sometimes. If only I had a Flourless Chocolate Cake to top it off with. :wizard:

SG/Linda

Where are all you peeps? Out playing a game of Hide n Seek?

Hopefully you are all having a fun weekend and I am looking forward to a FULL report when you get done. My heart is strong, I can take it and besides I doubt that any of you can get up to much more trouble than I have ever done. :rotfl:

I have a can of Wolfgang Puck Butternut Squash Soup to have for dinner. Will not be the same as it will not have the red pepper sauce but what the heck a gal has to settle sometimes. If only I had a Flourless Chocolate Cake to top it off with. :wizard:

SG/Linda
Hi Linda! Looks like the young ones are out whooping it up this weekend. I can't wait to read about their escapades!
-and that soup sounds awesome. Was it? I'm eating at Puck's in 5 weeks, woohoo!!!!!

janjandis, I am content to watch the young ones do their thing. Been there, done that and not going back for more. :rotfl:

Puck's is my favorite place to eat at DW, I even pay OP and I are a cheap woman. On our last trip we ate at the Express and my husband had his favorite, Macadamia Chicken, while I had mine, Butternut Squash Soup. If only the Express offered the Flourless Chocolate Cake I would be in hog heaven. That being said I did find that at MGM's Starring Rolls offers a similar thing for a bargain price of $2.39 that is not to be missed!! A $6 bowl of soup is not too bad if that is enough to fill you up. I would have never figured that I would be willing to pay that much for soup nor be filled up with it.

Let me know what you think of the food. I have never had better service either. Love the view too. On those rainy days a movie and a Puck's meal makes the day sunnier.:cloud9:

Hope the young ones survive their wild weekends. I did, barely. :rotfl2:

SG/Linda

janjandis, the good thing about memories is that they do not pack on the pounds or give you a hangover. :rotfl2:

Slightly Goofy who is going to do taxes today (bigger headache)

Young one checking in here! :rotfl2:

Been busy getting ready for the Superbowl party we're having later today! GO PATRIOTS!!! :woohoo: We think we're going to have between 15 - 20 people showing up!:eek:

Hey Pooh, any updates on Bridezilla???? :lmao:

S/G, I hope you're taking it easy...we want you to get better!

Well I'm off to do somemore house cleaning!

Have a good day!

Oh yeah one more thing......GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!! :cheer2: :thumbsup2 :yay:

I plumb forgot about the Super Bowl and the parties!! :cheer2: No wonder everyone is out and about.

Hooray for both teams and I hope whomever anyone is rooting for wins. Can you tell that I am not too invested? Heck, I barely noticed who won last year and I live near Indianapolis. :rotfl:

wic0721, I have spent my whole life attempting to be 'better'. Sort of begs the question of just how bad I was to start with though. :dance3: Yep, sense of humor working, must be feeling better. :rolleyes1

Back to the taxes, I can only take so much brain strain at a time.

SG/Linda

I am now officially exhausted! I spent the last 45 minutes or so trying to catch up on everyones posts over the last 2 weeks or so. I don't often post on this thread but I do try to keep up with what's going on. I started a new job January 2nd & it really keeps me hopping as I learn the ropes. I haven't had much time to read or write here!

Sorry about the whole Bridezilla thing Pooh, glad Antz surgery went well & a new love interest is on the horizon, SG keep us updated on your health (and happiness), would you?

I'm so jealous that all of you will have gone back to Disney 2 or more times before I make it back. I met your three at Pop this past September & you were all adorable. I wanted to go back again this Spring Break (since we'd done that the last two years), but hubby said "not so soon." My cries of "But it IS the happiest place on earth you know! Don't you want me to be happy?!" fell on deaf ears. So, this year for Spring Break we're renting a chalet in the mountains (Gatlinburg, TN) and in July we're renting a beach house in the panhandle of Florida.

Just this past week, my daughter's school district published its proposed calendar for the 2008-9 school year. She's going to have a Monday & Tuesday off in January. Since it is a full week after MLK Jr. day, I was thinking the crowds would be light. Its the perfect time for a 4 day trip down. However, hubby would have to work so it would be DD, BFF & myself again. Before I get any planning done, he catches wind. He's upset that I want to go without him. So, I'm doubting I'll be in WDW next January. The good news is that he said we could go back to WDW for Spring Break next year (April 2009). Personally, that's longer than I want to wait but he is my partner in all things.... I guess he gets a vote after all. Of course, it isn't outside the realm of possibilities to go in January and again in April. I'd just have to really stick money into my savings account.

S/G Thanks for letting me know that I can still sing on KEY!!!:woohoo: that is a surprise in itself :rotfl:

Wic, you have to hear this one now, the "brides maids now want to wear now get this swim suits with long skirts I just about went over the edge yesterday when they told me. I said H to the L NO!!!!

I look at it this way if they can't afford the 169.00 dresses at Bridal shop then go get a cheap dress at like Deb or Rave or something but NO SWIM SUITS oh my god what are these girls doing when I am not there!!

I had a Bridal Fair to go to yesterday and then I get a call that the Maid of Honor or should I say the Missing in Action Maid of Honor was dropping in for a visit with no notice and I already had plans so when they called I told them to go look and take pictures and if I could I would meet up with them but I had again a huge horrible headache so I went to bed.

S/G Thanks for letting me know that I can still sing on KEY!!!:woohoo: that is a surprise in itself :rotfl:

Wic, you have to hear this one now, the "brides maids now want to wear now get this swim suits with long skirts I just about went over the edge yesterday when they told me. I said H to the L NO!!!!

I look at it this way if they can't afford the 169.00 dresses at Bridal shop then go get a cheap dress at like Deb or Rave or something but NO SWIM SUITS oh my god what are these girls doing when I am not there!!

I had a Bridal Fair to go to yesterday and then I get a call that the Maid of Honor or should I say the Missing in Action Maid of Honor was dropping in for a visit with no notice and I already had plans so when they called I told them to go look and take pictures and if I could I would meet up with them but I had again a huge horrible headache so I went to bed.

Bathingsuits with skirts? :eek: Tell them to go online and look at Chadwicks I also think Target has bridesmaids gowns on line too...wedding gowns too!

UPDATE on the horror show of a wedding I'm in......the bride and groom decided to ELOPE!!!!!! I don't have to dress up like a christmas tree anymore! :woohoo: :yay: :thumbsup2 :dance3: We are thinking that the bride finally sat down and started adding up all the $$$ and it freaked her out a little bit! She could have had such a nice wedding if she downsized it too!

Bathingsuits with skirts? :eek: Tell them to go online and look at Chadwicks I also think Target has bridesmaids gowns on line too...wedding gowns too!

UPDATE on the horror show of a wedding I'm in......the bride and groom decided to ELOPE!!!!!! I don't have to dress up like a christmas tree anymore! :woohoo: :yay: :thumbsup2 :dance3: We are thinking that the bride finally sat down and started adding up all the $$$ and it freaked her out a little bit! She could have had such a nice wedding if she downsized it too!

I will go online and check those sites out myself thanks. I couldn't believe it myself when I got the text message from them thats what they wanted to do. I just started to laugh and say well if she doesn't give me my deposit on Thursday I won't be here slave anymore anyways!!!

Oh my so when are they going to Elope??? I know you have to be happy at least a little now you won't have to wear those god awful colors.

Yeah I agree downsize a bit and save $$$$$.

I will go online and check those sites out myself thanks. I couldn't believe it myself when I got the text message from them thats what they wanted to do. I just started to laugh and say well if she doesn't give me my deposit on Thursday I won't be here slave anymore anyways!!!

Oh my so when are they going to Elope??? I know you have to be happy at least a little now you won't have to wear those god awful colors.

Yeah I agree downsize a bit and save $$$$$.

Just found out she's getting married on February 29th now, at her parents house. Now we're all wondering what the rush is????? :rolleyes1

oops maybe?????:lmao:

sorry about the game last night I was hoping they would win

That's what we're thinking too, but it didn't make her rush to get married the last time! We don't know what she's doing, she's only been dating this guy since October! At least we hadn't put any $$ down on the bridesmaid gowns! :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter