September 2007 POP'ers??? MoJiTooooOoOoOOooo!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay gals, I am not getting updates to our posts :scared1:

Yeah know even with having that blow out the other day it didn't work they planned on going out friday and buying things for the wedding WITH OUT ME!!!! and better yet not telling me these two need to just do this wedding by themselves.

Oh well I have 2 other weddings that I am starting to put my attention too and that is where I will focus my time and effort(sp sorry not having a good morning :rotfl: :lmao:) I know that they will appreciate my work.

So how has everyone been???? Happy I hope!!!!!!

Wic, Ang, S/G(how are you feeling?) Love and miss talking with you all.

Timmy it was awesome to talk with you on the phone the other day.

Counting down the days now girls he only has a couple of weeks :woohoo: are we going to take bets on if he will or won't ask?????:rotfl: :lmao:

Me I will bet that he won't how about you gals????:idea:

Hi Pooh! :wave2:

I'm doing fine, hope all is well with you too!

So the first wedding your working on sounds like it's falling apart...that stinks!
I think it was Ang that said, sit back and let them take over...you're still going to get paid for it! If it falls apart, it's on them! Just start working on your other weddings...forget about this one!

I'm a romantic, so I'm going to bet that Mike does in fact ask you to marry him on Valentines Day or the day before...just to throw you off a little bit! :love:

SG, where are you???? :confused3

Hope everything is all right, I worry about you..I'm sure everyone else does too! :hug: (Was she on the boards yesterday?)

yeah I am trying to take a different approach to this first wedding both the bride and my cousin just don't get it so let them do what they want and when there is no money to do what she wants she can't come complain to me I have everythig documented!

Numerous emails to my cousin and many unanswered calls to the bride oh well.

I am having some fun doing all of this Mike helped me last night do an excel spreadsheet to use on all of the weddings and it looks great if i say so myself:lmao:

Can't wait to show my other brides.

How's your mom feeling???

yeah I am trying to take a different approach to this first wedding both the bride and my cousin just don't get it so let them do what they want and when there is no money to do what she wants she can't come complain to me I have everythig documented!

Numerous emails to my cousin and many unanswered calls to the bride oh well.

I am having some fun doing all of this Mike helped me last night do an excel spreadsheet to use on all of the weddings and it looks great if i say so myself:lmao:

Can't wait to show my other brides.

How's your mom feeling???

Mikes helping you with all those weddings, what a good dubee!!!:thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Let your cousin and the bride sink on this one...you tried to help them! I'd get fee up front now from them though! If she runs out of $$$ you might now get paid!

My mom is doing as well as could be expected. Still getting chemo, she actually goes for her blood work today and has another round of chemo next week. Her hands seem to be getting worse, but we know it's a side effect! Hopefully this round of blood work will show her cancer levels have dropped again, she's been averaging about 20 points every month. She was at 89 last month, she needs to get down to 21 to be I guess in remission?

Mikes helping you with all those weddings, what a good dubee!!!:thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Let your cousin and the bride sink on this one...you tried to help them! I'd get fee up front now from them though! If she runs out of $$$ you might now get paid!

My mom is doing as well as could be expected. Still getting chemo, she actually goes for her blood work today and has another round of chemo next week. Her hands seem to be getting worse, but we know it's a side effect! Hopefully this round of blood work will show her cancer levels have dropped again, she's been averaging about 20 points every month. She was at 89 last month, she needs to get down to 21 to be I guess in remission?

I can't wait to hear how many points she has dropped this time. Let us know as soon as you do. We will all be waiting to know.

With a contract in place already I can't ask for the money upfront as stated in it I asked for my money the day of the wedding but I did ask for a deposit so that might be my way out of this whole thing.

YEAHH!!!

I can't wait to hear how many points she has dropped this time. Let us know as soon as you do. We will all be waiting to know.

With a contract in place already I can't ask for the money upfront as stated in it I asked for my money the day of the wedding but I did ask for a deposit so that might be my way out of this whole thing.

YEAHH!!!

So did she pay you the deposit? If not, then you can void the contract!

So did she pay you the deposit? If not, then you can void the contract!

no not yet! she only gets a monthly income so I told her that she could pay me that when she got her check so if I don't receive it I can get out of this whole crappy mess with both of them!! Seeing how they think they can do it cheaper and better even though they haven't given me a budget yet. :lmao:

no not yet! she only gets a monthly income so I told her that she could pay me that when she got her check so if I don't receive it I can get out of this whole crappy mess with both of them!! Seeing how they think they can do it cheaper and better even though they haven't given me a budget yet. :lmao:

So she hasn't paid you yet, and she's doing all the work herself....I'm guessing she's not planning on paying you!

So she hasn't paid you yet, and she's doing all the work herself....I'm guessing she's not planning on paying you!

I am only charging her 150 so I asked for 25 down and really i am cheating myself so badly but I am doing most of this at a favor I am not charging for mileage or gas etc. If she doesn't pay I have a signed contract with her signature on it so I can take her to court and still make a profit from it with out doing anymore work.

I am only charging her 150 so I asked for 25 down and really i am cheating myself so badly but I am doing most of this at a favor I am not charging for mileage or gas etc. If she doesn't pay I have a signed contract with her signature on it so I can take her to court and still make a profit from it with out doing anymore work.

This is true, but then you'll have court costs to pay! And what will your cousin do if she find out you took her friend to court? Are you close with this cousin???

This is true, but then you'll have court costs to pay! And what will your cousin do if she find out you took her friend to court? Are you close with this cousin???

court costs are like 50 bucks so I still get 100 out of the deal and as far as my cousin I hope after all the conversations we have had that she knows this is business. I explained this all to her again on the phone last night.

Ants,
OMG!! I love the details it's a love story in the making. I love your name by the way. As for the name coincidence....it's a sign and your conscious is telling you that. Did you tell him about this? Blow his mind and do it if you haven't already. I say don't rush it but nothing wrong with making the first move by asking if he wants to meet up somewhere. Does he live near you? I am so excited for you. It's been so long since I was part of the dating scene it's nice to experience some of that through what you are experiencing. Oh by the way I will be 45 in 2015 too. I really do think you might just have to push that date for the wedding up a bit though. How about this September you can get married at WDW so we can all be there for you. LOL Well then I guess I am voting against not rushing it now aren't I. Keep us updated.

Pooh,
I am just starting to get over my sinus infection, thankfully. Thanks for caring. I am glad you have the other weddings to plan which will help take your mind off the bridzilla. I guess you have to feel each bride out and go with whatever level of involved they are comfortable with. Do you get the same no matter how you are with the wedding?

As for Mike....I don't want to guess I will instead send pixie dust and hope. Maybe now that you are gone with the wedding stuff more often he will see how lonely it could be without you at home.

Wic,
I laughed at how us mothers start having hopes and matches for our childrens futures before they are even out of grade school. lol As for going to CA with that guy you knew. If we only had the wisdom then that we have now everything would be so different wouldn't it.

Take care,
Angela

Ants,
OMG!! I love the details it's a love story in the making. I love your name by the way. As for the name coincidence....it's a sign and your conscious is telling you that. Did you tell him about this? Blow his mind and do it if you haven't already. I say don't rush it but nothing wrong with making the first move by asking if he wants to meet up somewhere. Does he live near you? I am so excited for you. It's been so long since I was part of the dating scene it's nice to experience some of that through what you are experiencing. Oh by the way I will be 45 in 2015 too. I really do think you might just have to push that date for the wedding up a bit though. How about this September you can get married at WDW so we can all be there for you. LOL Well then I guess I am voting against not rushing it now aren't I. Keep us updated.

Pooh,
I am just starting to get over my sinus infection, thankfully. Thanks for caring. I am glad you have the other weddings to plan which will help take your mind off the bridzilla. I guess you have to feel each bride out and go with whatever level of involved they are comfortable with. Do you get the same no matter how you are with the wedding?

As for Mike....I don't want to guess I will instead send pixie dust and hope. Maybe now that you are gone with the wedding stuff more often he will see how lonely it could be without you at home.

Wic,
I laughed at how us mothers start having hopes and matches for our childrens futures before they are even out of grade school. lol As for going to CA with that guy you knew. If we only had the wisdom then that we have now everything would be so different wouldn't it.

Take care,
Angela

I am so happy that you are feeling better. I understand about those darn sinuses I have bad ones too they stink.

Yeah Mike isn't a happy camper that I am gone so much now I have had no time off in the last 2 1/2 weeks and he isn't liking it one bit OH WELL.

do you mean do I get the same pay with each bride no I go with a % of the total amount of the wedding and mileage etc. so its different for everyone.

Ants,

Pooh,

Wic,

Take care,
Angela

OMG, I just realized that in 2015 I'll be 50! :faint: :scared:

Oh if I knew then what I know now....wow my life would be soooo different!

Ang is right Pooh, maybe distance does make the heart grow fonder, Mike is missing you being away so much now....maybe he is realizing that he doesn't want to lose you!:love:

Wic,
I just read about your Mom's numbers and that they are still going down. I am so happy for her. Let us know what it is when she goes next. It must be hard with her hands burning so much but she does sound like a very strong woman to deal with it without complaining about it all the time. She is so lucky to have you and visa versa.

Angela

Wic,
I just read about your Mom's numbers and that they are still going down. I am so happy for her. Let us know what it is when she goes next. It must be hard with her hands burning so much but she does sound like a very strong woman to deal with it without complaining about it all the time. She is so lucky to have you and visa versa.

Angela

Her chemo is on Tuesday, so I'll know Tuesday afternoon what her numbers are! Yes, she is incredibly strong...I didn't realize just how strong she actually was until she went through the first full round of chemo! She was soooo sick, completely bedridden, and she hardly ever complained! We were more nervous about what was happening to her that she was! We'd call the onocologist to complain, she'd call my mom and mom would tell her she was fine! :scared1: Her hands kind of look like a person with severe rheumatoid arthritis....all bright red and swollen and disfigured! If you didn't know she was getting chemo, you'd think it was bad arthritis. She is starting to get sores on her hands now though, which again is part of the chemo....but I may have to give the dr a call and question it! :confused3

Hi Ladies,

Just popping in to say hi :) I think of you often- but coming to the site kinda depresses me. LOL. You know- it feeds the addiction that I typically can't afford as often as I'd like :S

We're 10 weeks pregnant, btw- well, I guess you could say- I am. I am comfortable saying it NOW since we've had three ultrasounds and they all look perfect. Baby is due in August.

Now, here's my question for ya'll... DH is going out to Orlando for work at the end of February. Our anniversary isn't until April 1st, but I'm kicking around the idea of going out there for 3 days before his work kicks in- and hanging out in WDW. His plane ticket will be covered, at least, by his work- so that would save us some money...

Do you think it's worth it? I haven't even crunched numbers, but I can already tell just by the fact that we are talking about WDW that it would be at least $1500 (I think).

AND I can't go on any of the fun rides- so it would be sedate rides, good food, and of course, just being there. Man, I need to hit the lottery!

It's good to see all of you, still chatting away :)

Hi Ladies,

Just popping in to say hi :) I think of you often- but coming to the site kinda depresses me. LOL. You know- it feeds the addiction that I typically can't afford as often as I'd like :S

We're 10 weeks pregnant, btw- well, I guess you could say- I am. I am comfortable saying it NOW since we've had three ultrasounds and they all look perfect. Baby is due in August.

Now, here's my question for ya'll... DH is going out to Orlando for work at the end of February. Our anniversary isn't until April 1st, but I'm kicking around the idea of going out there for 3 days before his work kicks in- and hanging out in WDW. His plane ticket will be covered, at least, by his work- so that would save us some money...

Do you think it's worth it? I haven't even crunched numbers, but I can already tell just by the fact that we are talking about WDW that it would be at least $1500 (I think).

AND I can't go on any of the fun rides- so it would be sedate rides, good food, and of course, just being there. Man, I need to hit the lottery!

It's good to see all of you, still chatting away :)

Hey gal Congrates on the Baby!!! if you are thinking about doing Disney at the end of feb. let me know for sure I am thinking about going myself. i have been talking with Timmy about going with her sometime in the future.

Wic,
Ouch about your DMom's hands. I sure hope they feel better once everything is over with. You would think they would ahve something to make them feel better.

Aprilfool,
WB thanks for sharing the wonderful news of you pregnancy. That is so awsome. Even pregnant you are bound to enjoy yourself at Disney. As for the advice on going...if it was me and I had the money in my vacation fund and it wasn't needed for a future trip I would go for it. If not I would save it for the future trip or for all the new stuff you might need for the new baby.

Let us know if you go and then tell us all about it when you get back if you decide to go.

Angela

I have been back to getting no updates on the DIS. I hate that!! :scared:

Timmie, what a lovely story. What have you got to lose? I say go for it. It is possible to turn a friend into a lover but not so very easy to do the reverse. And, hey, if it does not work out perfectly you still end up with a good friend, the best kind, one who has known you forever and you can share memories with in the nursing home. :thumbsup2

Pooh, too much work for too little, if any, money and no respect at all. Tell them if they want it their way they should have the reception at Burger King and leave you out of it. :laughing:

Wic, I am so sorry to hear your mom is hurting. I hope it gets fixed up and she is on the mend soon. I am sure having such a strong support network in her family is what has given her the strength and confidence she has. Not having to worry about the small things in life allows her to concentrate on getting through this and getting better. :hug:

DisneyAprilFool, I am so delighted for you. This is your first? I hope you can go to DW for the few days and BTW, ALL the rides at DW are FUN ones. You might as well get used to the sedate ones as that is all you will be able to do for a few years unless you give birth to Evil Kenevil II. :lmao:

Ang, joy oh joy!! I have a breathing disease and have never smoked so now they are thinking my spleen might be messed up. I do not drink either. AIDS is surely next. Do you think it is too late to turn my life around and start doing some of these things and get rid of the pain?? If so, would you happen to know someone who could get me started on my new life of sin? Naturally my husband did everything, several times over and did not get a breathing disease until he was in his 70's. Figures. :confused3

BTW, all you kiddoes out there - I will be 60 this year. Not quite sure how that happened but there it is. Odd thing is that I still do not think I have 'grown up' yet and probably never will.

Snow and ice, several inches due tonight so I am off to town to collect up everything so we can hunker down in comfort. Paint cans still intact.

SG/Linda

Ah, hahahahahaha! No, Linda- this will be the 2nd of mine and DH's and then we have his son and my daughter as the older siblings. AND everyone pretty much lives with us! So that will make four! Is it bad that I worry about the cost of a WDW vacation before agreeing to have another one? LOL!

And I'm DONE. Today is my 30th birthday and I'm officially too old for this pregnancy nonsense!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter