September 2011 - The Planning Has Started!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We use his advice as well! Totally worth it!
Do you know when he will post the Sept '11 advice? Will it be before the 180 days?? We hadn't booked this early last year so I'm anxious to see what he has to say....Thanks!

Hard to say but generally he posts the LCP dates around the times the park hours are out. I usually try to guess what his advice will be using last yrs LCP chart before he publishes it. Did you subscribe to the Sept club? They will send you any info you need on Sept.

I got an envelope from Disney today!! :banana: I wasn't expecting anything quite yet. It's obviously for the Poly part of our trip. It has a bunch of Poly pics & info in it, telling all about the pool and the restaurants and activities. :cool1:

On the last page it says the average temperature for this time of year is 92. :scared1:

New ticker... wooot woooot! Although I will say I kinda miss my generic one. I thought it was pretty with Epcot and all. :upsidedow

um, Morocco tastes sort of Moroccan-ish I guess.:rolleyes1 Ain't never been.:rotfl2: Long as it don't taste like nasty, all is well.:banana:

I agree--- I'm looking forward to this thread starting to hop over the next 7 months.
(although, yeah, um...... we're here so I'm sure it won't lack for conversation at all.:rolleyes1)

Moroccan-ish. Well that's certainly helpful. :rotfl: Yes, we'll be good as long as it's not nasty. But I'm worried it will be! :scared:

You are right, there certainly won't be a lack of chatting on this thread now. :hyper2:

:cool1:

Yay for Disney Mail!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUCKY!!!!:cool1:

I was just going thru my Disney notebook and found the map to the Poly they gave me when we checked in last yr and wondered if you had need of it. It's the same one on tikiman's website.

I think it's very adventurous of you to try the Moroccan-ish tasting spices. You can be the Guinea Pig for me.:rotfl2:

I'm SOOOO excited that this thread is really taking off now! :cheer2: I was hoping to be able to chat with people who were going around the same time as me. It's more fun to plan together! :grouphug:

Do some of you know each other in real life or from previous vacations?

I'm SOOOO excited that this thread is really taking off now! :cheer2: I was hoping to be able to chat with people who were going around the same time as me. It's more fun to plan together! :grouphug:

Do some of you know each other in real life or from previous vacations?

Don't worry, we will probably be here everyday talking and planning!! :thumbsup2 It's always fun to plan with people going around the same time as you!

I do know a few people here! JoBird and I both went to WDW in May 2007 and May 2008. Although we never met at WDW we did get together when she lived near me about 3 years ago. And we talk everyday!

And sjs314 and I were on a November countdown and planning thread together and we have stayed in touch as well!

And we all 3 chat on my TR just about everyday too! :goodvibes

Fun times ahead! :cool1:

^:lmao:
"We talk everyday."

More like all day, everyday, in one continuous loop.:rotfl2:

Our favorite topics-- WDW, shoes, packing, food, shopping, kids, DH's, dogs, deals of the day, lather- rinse- repeat.

:cool1:

Shelly's right--- we have been friends since um, I guess it was 2007 when we started talking on a planning thread for a trip.
And I met Sheila thru Shelly on her TR.

It's fun to have people to talk to while you're planning. ::yes::

Yay for Disney Mail!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUCKY!!!!:cool1:

I was just going thru my Disney notebook and found the map to the Poly they gave me when we checked in last yr and wondered if you had need of it. It's the same one on tikiman's website.

I think it's very adventurous of you to try the Moroccan-ish tasting spices. You can be the Guinea Pig for me.:rotfl2:

Ooohhhh a Poly map! :lovestruc Actually I have about 4 of them. One from every angle I think! :laughing: But I don't think I have the actual one they give you at check in. I'll have to get it from you or off tikiman's site!

How nice of you to make me your guinea pig! You do see the trouble with that plan though, don't you? The tiny fact that we rarely agree on WDW restaurants!! So will you try it if I say it's good or if I say it's bad??? :rotfl:

How awesome is it that you all already know each other and are again going to WDW in September! I can already see that this thread is going to be A LOT of fun! :dance3:

Ooohhhh a Poly map! :lovestruc Actually I have about 4 of them. One from every angle I think! :laughing: But I don't think I have the actual one they give you at check in. I'll have to get it from you or off tikiman's site!

How nice of you to make me your guinea pig! You do see the trouble with that plan though, don't you? The tiny fact that we rarely agree on WDW restaurants!! So will you try it if I say it's good or if I say it's bad??? :rotfl:

One step ahead of you girl. Figured if you said you Looooved it then I'd better cancel my reservation but if you hated it then it is safe to say I'd loooove it. Problem solved.

:rotfl2:

LH---- Once you get to Disney and he sees how much work you've put into making a perfect vacation he will understand and demand you book another one soon.

The reason I booked today bright and early?
We saw a commercial last night for the Special offers.
The conversation that followed:

DH- Did you book yet???
Me- No.
DH- Why not??????? The offer is ending soon. You'd better do it first thing tomorrow!
Me ....... ((((GRIN))))

:laughing:

The reason I booked today bright and early?
We saw a commercial last night for the Special offers.
The conversation that followed:

DH- Did you book yet???
Me- No.
DH- Why not??????? The offer is ending soon. You'd better do it first thing tomorrow!
Me ....... ((((GRIN))))

:laughing:

:cool1::thumbsup2:worship::banana::dance3::cheer2:

Wow You all were quite chatty today! Congrates on booking Jo.

And yes Shelly you have to be the ginnea pig and tell us all about the Morraco place. I am just greatful that the F&W will be going on at least if I hate the food and don't eat I can find something at one of the kiosks afterward. The only thing I have ever eaten is cous cous -(not sure of the spelling) but the spices might be totally different, I think the girl at work that brought it in one time was from Trinidad :confused3

I am burried under roughly 2 ft of snow :scared1: I had to shovel a path for the dog since she could not hardly get thru it, was up to her neck :rotfl:
she stopped , turned and looked at me as if to say well help me here :lmao:

How kewl you got Disney Mail Shelly..............I have not rec'd anything yet :sad2: I guess the Poly is better than CR. Did you request a certain building or floor? When we moved back to the tower I just requested a high floor, not gonna worry about it until we get there, I am hopeing for 8th or higher but would love the 11th.

Can we already put in requests for where we'd like our room(s) to be?! That would be awesome!

Ooh, I am so excited to have found this thread! We are booked 9/29-10/8 at CBR with free dining. I have been planning since we booked last September and am anxiously waiting for my 2011 Passporter to arrive. I noticed some of you already have lists of ADR's you want to make, how do you figure all that out without knowing park hours/magic hours and where you are going when? Is it just a wish list? I am so glad I found you all--I have been talking Disney with a co-worker who is going in July, but I kind of get the feeling she's not quite as into it as I am...:rolleyes1
Marce

Hard to say but generally he posts the LCP dates around the times the park hours are out. I usually try to guess what his advice will be using last yrs LCP chart before he publishes it. Did you subscribe to the Sept club? They will send you any info you need on Sept.

Yes I did :thumbsup2 Thank you so much for your help! :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter