September 2011 - We are going to Disney World {THIS MONTH}! (Third Thread)

Last I saw, the were projected Katia to possibly turn to the north right before FL possibly skirting the Mid Atlantic/ north east again. Let's all keep our fingers crossed that it just stays way out to sea.

:welcome: again to the thread! I went to add you to the list and you were already there! :cheer2: Stick around! It's fun here. :yay:

If you look at my ticker, it states the truth, LOL. We had pushed our trip back a month to October, changed resorts 3 times, then my husband decided to come with us, took the wrong leave dates, so I moved our trip up to our original Sept. dates and changed resorts another 3 times. Yeah, I'm one of those people....

Last I saw, the were projected Katia to possibly turn to the north right before FL possibly skirting the Mid Atlantic/ north east again. Let's all keep our fingers crossed that it just stays way out to sea.
It can stay at sea, as long as it's far away from the Dream, since we leave tomorrow!

They closed Disney's private island after Irene due to damage, but it looks like it will be open again for our cruise! Yay! Katia needs to stay away from the Bahamas. Thankfully, it looks like we will be done with our cruise before it approaches the Caribbean.

Oh, I also forgot to add that I received our package stuff in the mail yesterday at 23 days out, so all you others around the same time frame, it should be any day now! :yay:

:rotfl: same here!

I'm glad I'm in good company! ;):lmao:

Thanks for posting this...I will check it out! :surfweb:

Holy frijoles, 3 threads??? WOW! :cool1:

Sept 24th-28th. Coronado Springs Resort. Going to MNSSHP on the 27th!:thumbsup2

I will be at CSR at the same time...and we are doing MNSSHP on the 27th as well! Are you dressing up???

Oh, I also forgot to add that I received our package stuff in the mail yesterday at 23 days out, so all you others around the same time frame, it should be any day now! :yay:
That's awesome! I'm stalking the mail lady everyday!!! :laughing:

I have changed my dining reservations a million times, that's normal right? :laughing: As a newbie who spends way too much time on this forum it's just so hard to make up my mind!

However I have finally made up my mind to do MNSSHP. We aren't going to dress up but I really love the idea of getting to ride rides with much shorter wait times. I haven't purchased the tickets yet because we just got back from a two week vacation (well two weeks for me and a week for my husband).

About the weather I'm just hoping it's not going to be untolerably hot. :sad2:

woohoo a new thread :D:D:D

for the person in the previous thread who was asking about the internet.

it's very easy. you just plug your computer into the designated outlet and pay the daily fee and voila. We always pay for internet access. I like to upload my photos to photobucket at the end of each day so my mom and dad can see the pictures right away and I like to keep up with my internet peeps LOL. We use it quite a bit even though we are on vacation lol.

Thanks! My DD is starting to relax again. She's a little high strung about grades Her professor told her she could drop the two quizes she'll miss (he drops the lowest 6 grades) if she doesn't want to pay for internet - but I know she'll want (me) to pay for internet. She won't want to ignore them :goodvibes. At least I'll be able to check my stuff on her fancy laptop :rotfl:.

I have changed my dining reservations a million times, that's normal right? :laughing: As a newbie who spends way too much time on this forum it's just so hard to make up my mind!

However I have finally made up my mind to do MNSSHP. We aren't going to dress up but I really love the idea of getting to ride rides with much shorter wait times. I haven't purchased the tickets yet because we just got back from a two week vacation (well two weeks for me and a week for my husband).

About the weather I'm just hoping it's not going to be untolerably hot. :sad2:

I've changed mine a million times too. Or at least a dozen :rotfl:. I just hope I've kept proper track of them. Changing them so much gets a little confusing :goodvibes.

I ran on to a super cute idea on another thread that I just had to share:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1884129

Take photos of kids in a couple "same places" every trip to show how much they have grown since the last trip.

So September buddies where are some good ideas to take a height picture?

We do this each time we go. We take pictures of my DS outside of World of Disney by the pirate wheel and of my DD ouside of World of Disney by the princesses. It is so much fun to see how much they grow in comparison.

Just back from our August trip. Wanted to give you all the head's up on the newest bounceback offer. We didn't book this, since we are looking for room only, but maybe it will work for someone here.

2011-08-29094.jpg

Wow. It looks like they're only giving the regular DDP to people staying at Deluxe resorts. That probably won't work for us. Although I don't know why I would be upset since we can't all go anyway next Fall :sad2:.

It can stay at sea, as long as it's far away from the Dream, since we leave tomorrow!

They closed Disney's private island after Irene due to damage, but it looks like it will be open again for our cruise! Yay! Katia needs to stay away from the Bahamas. Thankfully, it looks like we will be done with our cruise before it approaches the Caribbean.

Oh yes. Absolutely. Don't want it ruining that part of your vacation either. :wizard: Have a wonderful time on the Dream! :wizard:

I've changed mine a million times too. Or at least a dozen :rotfl:. I just hope I've kept proper track of them. Changing them so much gets a little confusing :goodvibes.

If you made them on line you can check them at the Disney web site and print them out if you want to.:surfweb:

L-Harper

We have made a change to our plans and I was wondering if you could update us on the list; Pretty Please :lovestruc

September 27 - October 4 All Star Movie
October 4 -October 6 POP :banana:

And here is our "Where's Waldo"/ Branan 5 List:

September 27- Late Arrival maybe DTD to eat EOS

September 28 - MK
2:00 Harmony Barber Shop - 1st Haircut princess:
4:00 Cinderella's Royal Table
8:10 Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party

September 29 - EPCOT
5:00 Biergarten Restaurant

September 30 - MK
4:50 The Crystal Palace
MNSSHP :yay:

October 1 - Hollywood Studios
4:00 Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater

October 2 - Animal Kingdom
6:50 Boma–Flavors of Africa

October 3 - MK
5:00 Chef Mickey's

October 4 - Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom :confused3

October 5 - EPCOT
FOOD & WINE Eating around the World popcorn::

And if you see us say HELLO; DD1 Bailey will probably give you a hug:hug: she is forever going up to strangers giving hugs :sad2:.

PBM102.jpg

L-Harper

We have made a change to our plans and I was wondering if you could update us on the list; Pretty Please :lovestruc

September 27 - October 4 All Star Movie
October 4 -October 6 POP :banana:
[/IMG]

I have you changed on the first post. How exciting that you've added two days!!! :banana:

Branan5 your family is adorable :lovestruc

I wish I would have been more on the ball with Wishes dessert party. But alas I keep telling myself my trip is only 6 days and I want it to be relaxing and fun so there is no way I will get to do everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter