September watch!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has been discussed before here. If you use an AP code, do you have to have your AP purchased when you make hotel ressies, or just when you check in to the hotel? I don't want to buy my AP until closer to the trip, but I want to make ressies asap when codes come out. Thanks

Jen :flower:

Count me in as a September code watcher!! :rolleyes1

9/5-9/10 split between CR and GF. Need codes bad so I can spend more $$ on DW for our 25th anniversary!! :rotfl2:

Watching and waiting! :hourglass

Aristomommy said:
Sorry if this has been discussed before here. If you use an AP code, do you have to have your AP purchased when you make hotel ressies, or just when you check in to the hotel? I don't want to buy my AP until closer to the trip, but I want to make ressies asap when codes come out. Thanks

Jen :flower:

You can make the ressie without the AP. Just have the pass or the voucher when you check in.

We are going Sept 14th to 22nd. Staying at the Beach Club. I already have AAA rate but waiting and hoping for Annual pass code. This will be the first time we go this time of year. It will be nice if it really ends up a low crowd time. Seems every time I go that is supposed to be a low crowd time something is going on in Orlando or at Disney that increases the crowds

I wanted to go in Oct. But the weeks I tried they only had a one bedroom suite at AAA rate and rack rate. And I remember last year during Oct it was really hard to find an annual pass code for any of the hotels in the Epcot area. I'm guessing thats because of the Food and Wine Festival. I could have done a different hotel but my son really wanted to show his dad the Beach Club. Our first say at the Beach Club was just me and my son. So this trip it will be all 3 of us :)

Take Care
Jamie

I AM WAITING FOR A CODE FOR 8-29 TO 9-4 WHEN WE GO ON DVC CRUISE. :cool1: WE ALREADY BOOKED POR WITH AAA RATE BUT WOULD LOVE TO HAVE MORE MONEY TO SPEND IN THE PARKS. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We're booked at POP for 9-5 through 9-13 right now on AAA but would love to do a split stay at the poly! Hoping codes will be out soon!

Blueeyes101817 said:
when have codes come out in the past for september?

They have come out at the end of August before, or not at all. I'm hoping for sometime in July since we leave Sept 2. I will go crazy if they wait until Aug 20-something to release them!

Also, I'm so excited! I changed my resies to AKL yesterday! Major change from WL, but for our first trip, I didn't want to come all the way from Colorado to stay in something like home! I am sooooo thrilled with the change, though! :banana: Now I just hope I can get an AP code so I might be able to upgrade to a better room for a similar cost.

:earsboy:

Wow, late August!! That is really cutting it close for ap rates. Was that last year?

We are hoping for a code... going Sept 1-5. Quick little Labor Day trip. :)

Just a :Pinkbounc

I hope they release the codes soon! I just found a good price on airfare for my dates, but I don't want to book it yet without knowing about the codes. Here is some added PD :wizard:

Should I stop waiting and just book my trip?
I plan on going at the end of Sept. and I am tired of waiting to book for the fall specials. If I book next month will they discount me later if the rates drop?
I plan on going AAA to get a discount.Only because we need a new auto club too. ::MickeyMo

pamouselover said:
Should I stop waiting and just book my trip?
I plan on going at the end of Sept. and I am tired of waiting to book for the fall specials. If I book next month will they discount me later if the rates drop?
I plan on going AAA to get a discount.Only because we need a new auto club too. ::MickeyMo

You can discount later if the rate "drops" assuming the room you want is avaiable and you have an AP (GP codes are unlikely IMHO). Just call them back and apply the code.

I gave up on waiting for a pin code and did not want to wait until late July/August for AP rate. We went last September and the crowds were good. You still have to do some planning on popular rides in MK (I think mostly because so many preschoolers and families vacationing during that time) but nothing like summer wait times. DH and I don't think we would ever go in the summer, the heat and crowds are a real turn off. I am booking offsite at Summer Bay or Cypress for a discounted rate. And if codes can beat that than I will stay on property. When I talked with CM for Disney she told me that were extremely busy and not a whole lot open, don't know if she was trying to sell me or what? Just my 2 cents. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

rae662000 said:
I gave up on waiting for a pin code and did not want to wait until late July/August for AP rate. We went last September and the crowds were good. You still have to do some planning on popular rides in MK (I think mostly because so many preschoolers and families vacationing during that time) but nothing like summer wait times. DH and I don't think we would ever go in the summer, the heat and crowds are a real turn off. I am booking offsite at Summer Bay or Cypress for a discounted rate. And if codes can beat that than I will stay on property. When I talked with CM for Disney she told me that were extremely busy and not a whole lot open, don't know if she was trying to sell me or what? Just my 2 cents. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

She said there was 'not a whole lot open" in September??????

rae662000 said:
I When I talked with CM for Disney she told me that were extremely busy and not a whole lot open, don't know if she was trying to sell me or what? Just my 2 cents. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I hope she was just trying to sell you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter