Something About Nothing ... #12

Not me, but Happy Anniversary Agavegirl, even if a bit late. So happy you have next October to look forward to, and hope your airfare gets straightened out without a fee. PBH was so nice when we were there at end of August. Huge bathrooms are always appreciated.

It is a what for dinner. Absolutely beautiful Sunday. Clear skies and almost too warm.

Happy Sunday SANS family:goodvibes

Thank you everyone for the awesome trip wishes. We just got back a little while ago. I had the teens pitch in and help. I started some laundry and cleaned up from the :cat:... We didn't have anyone take care of them this time since it was just an over night. They did fine and I fed the outside guys when I came back.

The trip was fun. We left very early Saturday and got to NJ about 10:00. The park opened at 11:00 we got our accessibility pass and were off. We have a ride order for the beginning of the day that we do each time so it works nice. One thing that upset me was that they no longer let season pass holders in early. You have to have a membership which is way more money. It wasn't fun going in with the crowd but it is what it is.

The park was empty in the morning and we got to do some of our faves. We all decided on lunch then hit the rides again. This was the first trip in a long time that their were a lot of break downs. We were going to go on their top rated wood coaster "El Toro" but twice we were ready to get in the car and it broke down. Brian and I just said nope not going to go on today. Just felt like it was a sign. Then I felt so bad on the sky ride. We split up Charlie, Liv and I in one Brian Alex and Guin in the other. The associates were really cool. This sky ride is set up with two lines each way so 4 total. They put our cars side by side and were going to release us at the same time for a race. Well we just start the incline and we are laughing at each other then I see the other car stop and start going backwards. I guess the associate hit the emergency stop. They manually pulled one of the cars back. My guys were stuck on the incline over the water. Guin was freaking out. The guys were cool, Brian did a good job at keeping her calm. I felt bad as we were passing the people stuck at the top they were yelling to us. They were stuck about 15 minutes then they got it moving. That was our adventure with that.

The weather was beautiful and the crowds were low all day except once it got about 6:00 for fright fest you couldn't move. We got dinner and snacks then left about 7:30. We got to the hotel about 8:00 changed and hit the indoor pool and hot tub. We went to the room after and just chilled. We got a 2 BR so Brian and I chilled out and the teens had fun. Over all great trip, it was a good travel day. I really do like this park. We may try and go for Holiday in the Parks.

I couldn't get through everything got run the teens home but hope to soon.

I hope everyone has a great rest of the day:D:grouphug:

Bobbie, thanks for giving us a heads up you are home safe and sound!

Happy time for all on this weekend trip with the exception of your dh’s ride car being stalled out

Sounds like a repeat trip again

Liv goes back to school tomorrow and you will have the house to yourself

Drink coffee all day and watch tv
Jk

Good to hear Charade. Tornadoes are nothing to take lightly. Glad none were spotted anywhere near ya.

Well, ended up with bacon and French toast for dinner. Little one is working, so only left some bacon for her, as she won’t eat the toast. Oh well DH polished off the three pieces of toast left. Used up all my eggs. They were getting old, so now have to buy more.

Quiet Sunday night, and that is fine with me.

Happy Sunday all!! Thanks SO much for the birthday love :love:

mac - I had a Birthday Key Lime Pie....does that count?

Happy Belated Birthday to Carole and a Happy Birthday to my bday twin!!!

Happy Belated Anniversary to the pattyw family!

8 more sleeps for me :crazy:

I have a feeling EVERYTHING is going to blow up this week in work. I usually wind up staying in the office until 6 or 7 on a Friday before vacation....I see this happening this week as well.

Tuesday afternoon, the boy has his second shot at the driving test. He KNOWS what he is doing, just got to nervous last time with the parallel parking. So we will go out tomorrow after they close to run the course a few times.

Middle child wound up in the hospital the other night. Her left tonsil had swollen and her throat was sore so she went to the Urgent Care. They gave her tablets of 875mg of Amoxicillin. She took it and lets just say it did NOT agree with her. She needed IV fluids and anti nausea medication....I was a mess. Jim was going to throw me on a plane. They convinced me she would be ok, and she was discharged at 3AM. These are the times I fear. She goes to school on the other side of Pennsylvania. Tested negative for strep, negative for mono....she has a really viscious case of tonsillitis and because it is viral, she needs to let it run its course :guilty: She is doing a bit better as of today. Just pushing through, going to class and resting at night.

Throwing the towels in the dryer, and calling it an early night! Hope all my peeps in the Carolinas are doing ok....stay safe with the rain. Hope it ends soon!!!

the-face-you-make-when-you-realize-tomorrow-is-monday-32150507.png

Tlinus of course pie is just as fine as having cake but kinda difficult to put candles on it

Not good news on child #2
Calls about your kid being in a hospital far from your home is panic time

Glad you got word from here she released and will improve
But you still are gonna worry
It is in all mother’s contract

Sick kid -worry time

You beat me on the wake up days pre-trip
Have fun and don’t get a sunburn

Think about calling in sick to work Friday ......

Agavegirl I’m glad you gave us an update

Was about to send the doggies out to find youse

Terrific news you are set up for UO next year
You will be healed up and be able to do all the rides you wish

I say go for the St Augustine deal trip
It will lift your spirits to get out and have a change get of pace

Happy Belated Anniversary to the pattyw family!

Thanks!!:)

8 more sleeps for me :crazy:

:cool1:

Tuesday :cool1: I can't wait.

:cheer2:

Agavegirl- so happy you have your trip booked!:)

Bobbie- glad you had a great time at the park!:thumbsup2 Scary about the stuck ride vehicle!!:eek:

Charade- So happy about no tornado!:thumbsup2 Hoping Florence goes away soon!!

Lynne- Breakfast for dinner is great!! Troy's favorite at our house!:thumbsup2

Tlinus- Sorry to hear about DD ending up in the hospital! Glad she's doing better!:)

Mac, Schumi, Robo, Keisha, Ckmiles, Tgrgrl, Monyk, Squirlz, and everyone else getting started this morning :wave:

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Top-23-happy-monday-quotes2.jpg

upload_2018-9-17_6-41-17.jpeg Why yes it is. Thanks for the reminder, Patty. Not. LOL

Was a speedy commute in the very dark sky. Seems the clouds came around, and will let us play downpour poker. Yep, you too may have a downpour or two, as the day passes. Then the lady arrives from the South, and gives us 2 to 3 inches of rain from routine thunderstorms Tuesday. Today is the Dino Ride, you may or not get wet, tomorrow is the Pluto or maybe even that Canadian guy's ride, most likely, you're gonna get soaked. ::yes::

Oh Tlinus, sorry to hear of middle one's throat issues. Yep, tell her to take aspirin and drink. Cough drops work to soothe some too. And yep, viral, so time will heal. Don't ask how I know, but had same issue when I was a college kid on the other side of the state too. That's also when I found out I am allergic to MSG. That one sent me to the emergency room. I hope she feels better soon. And the driving test kid, yeah, that parallel parking is the hardest. Thankfully, both kids passed the first time. Little one has been driving for a year now, she still makes me nervous at times. I'm not in the car with older one driving most of the time now, but he's been driving for almost 3 years. Little one has to tell me her comments on his driving though. LOL

With that, a big WAHOO! to Tink, one more sleep, and an almost big Wahoo, for Tlinus' countdown, it's as 8. Let's see, mine is 14. A little yay, 2 weeks from today, right around this time, I'll be 30,000 feet somewhere over North Virginia, on a crack of dawn flight that had taken off a half hour earlier, heading to a quick visit to the Mouse, then more fun with Harry.

So, homies,

upload_2018-9-17_6-58-16.jpeg and a hehe,
images
. Time for tea. Yes, AC a brisk, cooler 67 start to this just about 80 day, but oh so cool inside. Don't you know, the Fall is coming? Eek, did I say Fall? Where has the time gone? Enjoy your Monday homies.

Morning! Happy birthday to @tlinus ! Although I think it’s a belated one now :D
And ugh on the tonsil thing. I should have had mine out decades ago, so many problems, although maybe maybe I’ve finally put grown them 4.8 decades later. Hope she feels better soon.

Yep trips are getting closer, we leave Thursday if I can get through this week. Car goes to mechanic today:worried:.

Warm and sunny here again. Hoping rain stays away this week for central Florida!

Think positive the car repair will be cheap and affordable

Just keep the plans of doing your trip
Make it a mantra

One of my sons had his tonsils removed at age 23

It was a longer healing period for him but overall it was the best thing for him

It would have been easier to been one when he was younger

Good morning :coffee:

Oops I forgot to wish tlinus a :bday: sorry I'm late. Hope your girl feels better soon and I know you can't help worrying...it's a mom thing. I worry about Trey and he's only 10 miles away.

Monyk, good luck with the car repair

Glad bobbie made it back and had a good time and glad charade didn't get a tornado. Those warnings scare me since we have no basement to hide in.

Agavegirl, good to hear from you and glad you have a new trip in the works.

Hi to Robo, mac, keisha, Lynne, patty, ckmiles, tgrgrl, squirlz and Carole who is hopefully busy having fun in the parks.

Busy day for me. I have to visit the tax office, get a pedicure, work, do laundry and find time to wash the car plus finish packing :faint:

But we leave tomorrow :jumping1:

Have a wonderful day homies :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter