Staying @ POP & want to decorate your window?We need someone to Takeover the thread!

Thanks for ressurecting this thread :) :yay:

My trip is coming up soon and i CANNOT wait to start the decorating juices flowing!! :woohoo:

=======================================================

Don't worry about the boxes. I am already in a fridge swap and am hoping for a stroller swap as well. That would make me swapped out..LOL
So I will bring something down myself and put it on the door just to say hello to the other DIS members out there from:

KiKi Mouse(40)
DH-Ukie Mouse(34)
DD#1-Quinny Mouse (9)
DD#2-Minnie Mouse(currently 2+1/2 months)

P.S Are the pictures anywhere of other people's windows/doors???

hahah there are LOTS of pictures, however they are all over the thread and unfortunately not just in one place :( sorry!!!

I'm leaving in 11 days if anyone wants to do any room decorating swapping. I arrive April26th leave May 4th. Let me know!!

I know its been a while since anyone posted here, but I was really curious about the window decorating thing,, anyway, I have sat here for the past couple of hours reading through all of the threads :coffee:
It began so exciting with everyone posting their ideas and photos, only to have a really sad ending, with all the boxes going astray and the thread seems to be abandoned :sad1:
If there is anyone still out there, I just wanted to say that despite the boxes having gone missing, this thread has been such a great place to find fun tips, I would never have thought of decorating my window, but now I'm really looking forward to it, I'm sure my 2 DD's will have great fun.
I really hope that people continue to decorate and to post their pictures, it would be such a shame not to.
Well thats all i'm gonna say for now,, Hope someone will reply and keep the thread going,, or point me in the direction of a similar one if there is one

:thumbsup2

DisneyMommyMichelle!!!

Hello there and thank you for being so creative and kind! This is really a super idea. We are leaving for POP on Sunday, Dec. 2-5. What can you tell me about this and how I can possibly use or help with the kit? Never been at this time of the year and it will be me and my DH first timeprincess: pirate: . CAN'T WAIT!!:yay: :banana: :santa:

Thank you very much Michelle!!!:thumbsup2

Tammyprincess:

So the boxes never turned up? That's sad.:sad2:

This was so much fun.:cool1:

I believe this thread died because of lost boxes and the OP life got very blessed with another child.

I loved this tread when it was going. So many great ideas came from here. At least anyone can go back and read and look at some great creative ideas. I would have never thought of doing this if it wasn't for the OP.

I would help out if I knew I was staying at pop again, but I think we are looking at the larger resorts now that we have 4 kids.

I know its been a while since anyone posted here, but I was really curious about the window decorating thing,, anyway, I have sat here for the past couple of hours reading through all of the threads :coffee:
It began so exciting with everyone posting their ideas and photos, only to have a really sad ending, with all the boxes going astray and the thread seems to be abandoned :sad1:
If there is anyone still out there, I just wanted to say that despite the boxes having gone missing, this thread has been such a great place to find fun tips, I would never have thought of decorating my window, but now I'm really looking forward to it, I'm sure my 2 DD's will have great fun.
I really hope that people continue to decorate and to post their pictures, it would be such a shame not to.
Well thats all i'm gonna say for now,, Hope someone will reply and keep the thread going,, or point me in the direction of a similar one if there is one

:thumbsup2

Yes... Please do decorate your windows! It was a lot of fun and added a lot of fun memories to our trip! I am so sorry to see that this thread died along with the missing boxes - but was thrilled to see the new posts! I am sure DMM would be very proud of your interest! If you look through the thread long enough you will certainly find many good ideas and also some pictures to help you along!:goodvibes

I have spent three nights reading this thread beginning to end. I feel like I know most of you. It's very sad that it ended this way. Can I help ressurect it? Is there something I can do? If not, I am very impressed and my husband think's I'm insane. :rotfl:

I have spent three nights reading this thread beginning to end. I feel like I know most of you. It's very sad that it ended this way. Can I help ressurect it? Is there something I can do? If not, I am very impressed and my husband think's I'm insane. :rotfl:

Hi There!:goodvibes I too wish this hadn't ended the way it did! We all had so much fun both on the thread and decorating our windows! I would definitely recommend that everyone try decorating at least once! It really helps create a different, magical experience. You really feel like you are going home at the end of the day instead of just back to a room. And it was so much fun to play with the Mousekeepers - I honestly think the decorating helped set the tone for that also! I feel good when I see a response on the thread... I am sure DMM would be proud also! :)

I just noticed that you will be spending Valentines Day at the world! So I thought I would share one of my most magical experiences at WDW with you! Last year DH and I were there on Valentines Day, I wanted to do something special for the CM's so we bought a bunch of bags of individually wrapped large heart lollipops. On Valentine's Day we dumped all of the bags into shopping bags and we set out. Every CM we ran into we gave a lollipop along with a smiling "Happy Valentines Day wish", starting with the gatekeeper at the hotel. We continued this until we ran out which took us the better part of a day. The response we got was absolutely amazing. CM's did everything from smile to hug us to actually shed a tear or two. We also received some very special pins. But the most rewarding part was seeing their complete surprise, reaction and appreciation! We felt so good as we left the parks that day. It was such a simple thing to do and I really believe from the bottom of my heart that we made some magic and spread some happiness of our own that day. Of course we also left a handmade bouquet of lollipops, along with a plush rose for our Mousekeeper that day! Just thought you might be interested in how we spent our Valentines Day 2007 at the world!:goodvibes

Such a shame this thread died,

Just read about it on another thread and thought it would have been perfect for us! (can't really take alot of decorating stuff as flying from UK)

Maybe someone can resurrect it? :)

And all of my summer '06 buddies! Hi there! :thanks:

Brings back fond memories of our '06 trip when we were a part of the swap! Planning a trip this Aug. and am definitely decorating again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter