Staying @ POP & want to decorate your window?We need someone to Takeover the thread!

Newfie,

beautiful window. and dmm has done so much and kept this going. we were at pop in august and used one of the boxes. the fact it went on this long is amazing. i have already started to buy things for our trip in august and we are going in december so i'll be looking for more ideas (not sure where we'll be staying though, as my daughter was accepted into the WDW College Program).

:goodvibes

(not sure where we'll be staying though, as my daughter was accepted into the WDW College Program).

CONGRATS!!! i did it twice and it was the best time of my life!!! Take advantage of the 50% room discounts!!

Newfie,

beautiful window. and dmm has done so much and kept this going. we were at pop in august and used one of the boxes. the fact it went on this long is amazing. i have already started to buy things for our trip in august and we are going in december so i'll be looking for more ideas (not sure where we'll be staying though, as my daughter was accepted into the WDW College Program).

:goodvibes

Thanks!!!:goodvibes We got many many more towel creations, some of which were absolutely amazing - but they just would not fit in the window. We had towel critters all over the room - what do you know some even followed us home:rolleyes1 ! Perhaps one day I will get a picture of the rest of the gang and post them. One even had lace sewn around it and a little halo type thing made form little pearls, we never figured out exactly what it is but it is exceptional and I believe it might be a mouse angel! And congratulations on your daughters achievements! :thumbsup2 I know you will have an awesome time no matter where you stay - enjoy!! And lastly, I can't agree with you more DMM has done a ton to get and keep this thing going, I am not sure anyone else will quite be able to fill her shoes!

:) Michele I'll still be decorating and never would have if not for you. You have made this newbie feel like a pro.. Thanx:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :yay: :yay:

I am so excited (and so is she!!!). We are really hoping for a discount and someone that we can afford (since were already going in August). No matter where we go in December, we'll be decorating cause of all the neat things I learned here.

CONGRATS!!! i did it twice and it was the best time of my life!!! Take advantage of the 50% room discounts!!

Hey Michelle,

sorry about the bad luck with the boxes. When I played it was fun and added something new to my disney experience. The kids loved it and if it wasn't for this thread you started I'd never have thought about decorating our windows and doors.

I will always be a window decorator and it's fun to go window hunting.

Thanks! and good luck with the new baby!

Ok, well I may have some news (SORT OF) on the boxes, but don't know how much of it is right.
I did ask for them 3 different times. The first time (@ check-in) I was told they would be looked for and if found they would be delieved to my room.
The 2ed time, I called back to the front desk and was told nothing had been found, but gave them the claim numbers again and they were going to look in stored luggage too.
The 3rd time I stopped by the front desk again this time it was kinda early evening and not busy at all...Ned (I think was his name) went and asked around about them while I was standing there. One of the other CM's stated that she had been trying to find some missing boxes for several weeks now and assumed this to be them. She also said that she believed they were picked up a week or so prior.
WHO KNOWS!!!

Sorry I wasn't anymore help!
Penny

just out of curiosity if someone picked them up wouldn't they have to sign for them or something???? Cuase they can't just give someone boxes that don't belong to them right?????

Hi guys, just checking in to see the updates. Whenever these are found or new ones are started let me know I found a few things to contribute.

just out of curiosity if someone picked them up wouldn't they have to sign for them or something???? Cuase they can't just give someone boxes that don't belong to them right?????

I don't know...If it is anything like the frdge swap, I didn't sign anything either when I picked it up or dropped it off. They never asked for any ID or anything. I just told them a name and that was all.

Alright Everyone! i really am stepping down :) I will forever be on this thread of course! and will post pics and am here to give advice! But being pregnant with #3 is really taking it's toll on my ability to be here 24-7 AND to get back to all the PMs i get :)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE somebody take over :)

IF no one steps up, i am willing to have the new rubbermaid bins mailed to me at the POP and start them going and leave them for the next person, but i just can't keep track to the list as quickly as needed and give the attention that this thread deserves :) :hug:

PLEASE leep this going!!!! I hope someone can handle it!!! :hug:

Who would want our boxes?!?! That is really sad! oh well thanks for asking about them :) I really do appreciate it!!!
I don't know...I was hoping that it was one of the other Disers and that when I came back and checked on the thread someone would have them accouted for. Then again the CM may have not been talking about these boxes.

Oh well, stuff happens :)

I truly believe that they are just getting too frustrated with us using their storage for all these swaps. So i think it's best if we all just bring our own stuff down :) hopefully some trips will overlap and you all can share stuff :)

:yay:

We'll be there on the above dates. This is such a cute idea and I think we'll have to do something to our door. I was thinking of taking a dollar store wreath hanger and using that to hang something on the door. We'll have to identify ourselves as DISers of course!

Kiki Mouse, for now the boxes are missing and it seems they will be forever. But stay and chat, you can get some great ideas here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter