Staying @ POP & want to decorate your window?We need someone to Takeover the thread!

As much as i LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of new boxes, i will have to pass the reigns on to someone else. I am willing to PM the list i have so far with names to someone who is willing to keep track of this thread and manage the boxes. I think POP is just getting frustrated with all the swaps. When we were the only ones we had no problems unless they were swapper errors.

Now there are swaps for coffee makers and countless fridge swaps that just keep multiplying each time i open the budget board. I think it's easy now for out little boxes to get lost and if broken, just tossed since it looks like nothing but a bunch of papers to some cast members.

PLease let me know via this thread who is willing to take over.

Thanks and i'm sorry, but i'm just really broken hearted about this :) :sad1:

Hey Michele What happened to the Focker thread and the Lanyard thrread they dissappeared off my subscriptions and I tried linking with no luck is it me or have they been axed??

Hey Michele What happened to the Focker thread and the Lanyard thrread they dissappeared off my subscriptions and I tried linking with no luck is it me or have they been axed??

The Focker thread was deleted because many people complained about it. We have started a new thread which is on the community board. The lanyard thread has been deleted as well.

Michelle,

I'm sorry the decorating boxes have disappeared. You worked so hard on this.

hahaha :) thanks but at the moment i'm not really good at getting mail out, since i have orders to get out :) but thanks for thinking of me!!! :hug:

hahaha :) thanks but at the moment i'm not really good at getting mail out, since i have orders to get out :) but thanks for thinking of me!!! :hug:

Michelle what do you think about changing part of the title of this thread to something on the lines of Window boxes R in need of a new person to take over the lists and organization. I'd hate to see a good thing gone even tho the boxes are still MIA. I would do it but I have my hands full with the coffee pot swap that is going on. Sorry.

Michelle,

I can only say you have done a wonderful job. The fact that this swap went on as long as it did is amazing. If it weren't for you, I would of never decorated our window/door. Even without the box of goodies, I will take enough stuff down to do it again. Thanks and take care of you and that little one.

Thank you very much :hug: i too am happy with how long it lasted! and i'm soo happy that people will continue to do it!!! :yay: at least it did something :)

Don't forget I still have the two lime green totes for whoever takes over...

Awww Michelle, :hug: :grouphug: :hug:

I'm so sorry the boxes were lost. I don't post much here but I follow this thread closely and you worked so hard at keeping the swap alive. I really hope someone will be able to take over, but if not, I'll just pack my suitcase with my window decorations! If not for you, I'd have never heard of window decorating before, so I thank you! Thanks to everyone else who have kept the decorating boxes full and thanks to those who tried so hard to locate the boxes! :grouphug:

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! i'm just soo happy that people will at least think to decorate their windows!!!

IF we don't get anyone to take over the thread, i still hope people will post their pics of what their window looks like! i get to decorate 2 in may!!! can't wait!!

Michelle... you have done an amazing job with this thread! :cheer2: Right now it sure sounds like you could use a little cheering up! So I tried real hard and I have been working at this for a couple of hours but I think I have finally gotten it and am going to give it a shot!

Here it goes... (all of my fingers are crossed right now!)

POPRoomPic2-1.jpg

POPRoomPic1.jpg

I hope this works - I really wanted to show you that all of of your work has not been in vain... I hope lots more people will post their pics! You should be so proud of all your hard work!:goodvibes I know I had a blast decorating my window and got a lot of comments on it - I never would of even thought about doing it if it were not for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter