Staying @ POP & want to decorate your window?We need someone to Takeover the thread!

Hi there, nothing has been found yet and we have someone checking in on Saturday!

I will PM the claim ticket info to you, it's the only information we have!

good morning Michelle,

We have just added an extra night onto our reservations, so just in case we find the MIA boxes, could you please add me until the 11th of June (for both boxes)?

thanks

P.S. here's wishing good vibes that they are found:grouphug:

Ohhhh...did *both* Box 1 & 2 go MIA? I just now found this thread from a DisneyMommyMichelle post over on the CB & was hoping that I could sign up for all or part of our Sping Break trip...March 29-April 7.

IMaybe I could start a new Box if nothing shows up by our first travel date? Someone who's coordinating all this please let me know if that's possible.

agnes!
PS - I'd subscribe to this thread, but the notifications don't seem to be working right now...

Didn't get a chance to stop by POP due to the weather yesterday but I'm heading back next week if someone is not going before then I'll try again.

I believe we have someone there right now!

Alright once and if the boxes are found i will let the people that have sent me PMs know what is going on!! thanks everyone!!!

Ohhhh...did *both* Box 1 & 2 go MIA? I just now found this thread from a DisneyMommyMichelle post over on the CB & was hoping that I could sign up for all or part of our Sping Break trip...March 29-April 7.

IMaybe I could start a new Box if nothing shows up by our first travel date? Someone who's coordinating all this please let me know if that's possible.

agnes!
PS - I'd subscribe to this thread, but the notifications don't seem to be working right now...

Hi there!!! as of now, bot boxes are missing and we are in temporary limbo! We are thinking of starting new boxes!!

WHO BOUGHT THE RUBBERMAID CONTAINERS?

I think if these boxes are not found, we need to ship those boxes down to the POP and get started on new boxes!! HOWEVER i do not want 4 boxes floating around, so these 2 rubbermaids will become our permanant ones! We will need to see what THE MUDD 4 finds out!

NEXT, whoever bought the rubbermaids, can you give us the total with shipping to the POP and we can all figure out how much to pay you somehow?

THANKS!!!

Hi Michelle! Do I need to take anything, or will one of the two rubbermaid boxes be waiting for me?

Hiya! as of now, no one has anything waiting for them! We are still on the hunt for something! anything! they are all MIA! i'm trying to figure out how to start up new boxes if these are not found by the end of the month!

Could someone post the list for the end of May. I'm at work, and not able to read back through all the posts to see if someone already has the box for my dates. TIA

Hiya! as of now, no one has anything waiting for them! We are still on the hunt for something! anything! they are all MIA! i'm trying to figure out how to start up new boxes if these are not found by the end of the month!

I'd be happy to take some stuff with me if need be. Just let me know by Monday, so I'll have time to get some stuff together. :goodvibes

Box 1

SORUL82 3/30-4/1 2007
Ash1569 4/14-4/21 2007
English Rose 47 4/26-5/4 2007
DisneyMommyMichelle 5/12-5/19
Karla63 6/1-6/11 2007
Stepharia 6/10-6/17
Qanita92 6/25-7/9 2007
BobCat 8/4-8/12 2007
PJSTEVENS 8/13-8/18
Dustball 8/22-8/29
GlitzyBabes 9/14-9/22
Aksunshine 9/22-9/27
VernFonznDrian 12/6-12/14
mitcham 12/12-12/20
Box 2

The Mudd4 3/24-3/31
PoohBear77 4/28-5/5
disneyfanz04 5/3-5/6
DisneyMommyMichelle 5/12-5/19
GoofyBaby 5/14-522
Mitushib 5/24-5/28
Karla63 6/1-6/11 2007
Clarabug 7/1-7/5
ANG 8/12-8/24
JikoMarie 8/26-9/3
Stenickar 8/5-8/12
Angel's Momma 9/1-9/8 2007
WDW1st-Timers 9/9-9/16
SerinaEmily 9/21-9/30
TriciaLiv 11/30-12/8
DisneyMommyMichelle12/21/2007-1/8/2008

Hello! This is the official list, in order to
be able to keep the list current please be
sure you are checking in at least once a
month prior to your visit! If you would like
to Join the thread, PLEASE PM me with
your first and LAST name on the reservation
and your dates :)

How Does This Work?
After you have exchanged info with your
Box Buddies, you will then arrive on vacay.
On check in to the Front Desk, you will be
given the package. You may have to ask for
it though. Use what you need! I ask that you
PLEASE take pictures of your final product
and post them upon return! PLEASE
add one item to the box and then pass it on.
At check out, you will leave the box at the
front desk for the next person by giving
first and last name AND travel dates :)
PS-> If you get a chance PLEASE take
an inventory of what is in the box!!

I wil be at POP next Thursday and noticed Box #2 is free for (most of?) that timeframe. Would like to sign up for #2 & could at least take some decorations to stock a new box if needed. Am not sure who to contact since I am new to the whole 'swap' concept(coffee-makers, fridges, AND decorations...wow), but would like to participate if possible.
We stayed at POP once, but that was quite a while ago, and I think I'll miss having a fridge or coffeemaker and decorations would be nice too :).

Thanks & sorry if any of my questions have been already answered elsewhere in this thread.

agnes!

I wil be at POP next Thursday and noticed Box #2 is free for (most of?) that timeframe. Would like to sign up for #2 & could at least take some decorations to stock a new box if needed. Am not sure who to contact since I am new to the whole 'swap' concept(coffee-makers, fridges, AND decorations...wow), but would like to participate if possible.
We stayed at POP once, but that was quite a while ago, and I think I'll miss having a fridge or coffeemaker and decorations would be nice too .

Thanks & sorry if any of my questions have been already answered elsewhere in this thread.

agnes!

hello :) i'm in charge of this little thread :) while there is availability in Box 2 we have someone there right now that will be passing on the box already to someone else. HOWEVER if this person comes back and the BOXES are nOT found, we will definately be needing someone to start new ones! right now we're just playing a waiting game!

DMM -

Ok..got it :goodvibes . Could you put me on some sort of a wait-list then? PM me if things change.

thanks,
agnes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter