Still Moving People at Boardwalk Villas

We checked into BWV last Saturday and leave this Saturday. Had a standard view Studio booked but got moved to a P/G view which was fantastic. Lots of work on the BW view rooms still it seems - especially the exterior w scaffolding the last few days.
If I may ask, did you get moved at check-in or were you notified ahead of time?
We arrive 5/10 with a Std Studio for 9 nights and are more than a bit curious. Thanks

If I may ask, did you get moved at check-in or were you notified ahead of time?
We arrive 5/10 with a Std Studio for 9 nights and are more than a bit curious. Thanks

We had 7 nights all in - did the online check in and was never formally notified - when we got our room around 430pm last Saturday that was our room assignment w that category.

We checked into BWV last Saturday and leave this Saturday. Had a standard view Studio booked but got moved to a P/G view which was fantastic. Lots of work on the BW view rooms still it seems - especially the exterior w scaffolding the last few days.
The exterior scaffolding was on the Boardwalk side of the exterior when I was there last December. Seems weird that it's still there, or have they come back? I'm guessing no one really knows, but I'm certainly curious. We have a standard studio booked beginning May 5th. We haven't been notified of a move.

The exterior scaffolding was on the Boardwalk side of the exterior when I was there last December. Seems weird that it's still there, or have they come back? I'm guessing no one really knows, but I'm certainly curious. We have a standard studio booked beginning May 5th. We haven't been notified of a move.
When we got here last Sat there was no exterior scaffolding. By Tuesday they had put it all up.

Snagged a photo now for those curious
Is the work confined to that one section of Boardwalk rooms right now?

Although since people are being moved through May I’d guess they’ll be moving down the row maybe doing one section at a time and not having rooms in the section being worked on occupied?

looks like some extension exterior work. I wonder if they found some rot when refurbing the insides.

https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/new-enhancements-dining-options-coming-to-disney’s-boardwalk.976751/post-10910240
That section was stucco rather than siding. Looks like they’re replacing the old stucco, I can’t tell from photos I’ve seen whether new stucco or siding or what. I hope it will still have the different character from the rest of that side!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter