SWA FEB Watch LIST (Feb/march is open)

Boo'sMom said:
Flyertalk predicts 10 AM CENTRAL TIME
labelanswers.GIF

It's 10:00AM Central Time, and there's nothing yet.

From www.rockymountainnews.com today:

"Denver will get its first look at Kelly as CEO when he holds a news conference here today to release details about Southwest's return to the Mile High City. Other than rough gate locations - a source told the Rocky Mountain News on Wednesday that Southwest will fill empty space at Concourse C - little is known about its plans.

Even city officials were taken by surprise last week when the airline said it would establish a presence at Denver International Airport, 20 years after it left Stapleton.

The carrier will announce flight schedules and fares today. And while service won't start until early 2006, the airlines already is moving in: Flights can be booked as early as this week."

This was from CBS4Denver this morning:

"Southwest Airlines was set to announce details of its plan to return to Denver with service Thursday morning at 11 a.m.. . . .
Southwest is expected to provide details about how much flights will cost out of Denver and to where the flights will be going.

Information on the exact start of Southwest service is also planned to be released Thursday morning.

Once the announcements are made, customers can start booking flights on Southwest out of Denver."

I am holding out hope for mountian time. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

lovetoscrap said:
This was from CBS4Denver this morning:

"Southwest Airlines was set to announce details of its plan to return to Denver with service Thursday morning at 11 a.m.. . . .
Southwest is expected to provide details about how much flights will cost out of Denver and to where the flights will be going.

Information on the exact start of Southwest service is also planned to be released Thursday morning.

Once the announcements are made, customers can start booking flights on Southwest out of Denver."

I am holding out hope for mountian time. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

What's worrying me is that maybe.... Once the announcements are made, customers can start booking flights on Southwest out of Denver....until February 3RD!!!!!!!!!

lilstint said:
What's worrying me is that maybe.... Once the announcements are made, customers can start booking flights on Southwest out of Denver....until February 3RD!!!!!!!!!
I have thought of that! But figure we have to at least check!

There is a VERY good chance they will be released at 11:00am Denver time, why you ask?

Because I have a 1:00pm eastern time conference call. So they will be released while I'm in the conference call. :rotfl2:

I'm leaving work to go work-out, so anytime between now and while I'm in the conference call.

lilstint said:

I don't know - I think that would make SW look awfully silly.

lilstint said:
Certainly possible since they are supposed to start Denver flights in January.
But it seems likely that if they have to update their schedule for that, they'd do the extension at the same time. I guess we'll know soon.

Orlando to Nashville for $89-$114!
- Fare is valid for travel everyday, October 30 through December 15, 2005 only

Orlando to Philadelphia for $69-$76!
- Fare is valid for travel everyday, October 30 through December 15, 2005 only

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter