SWA FEB Watch LIST (Feb/march is open)

Mouse Skywalker said:
Hmmmm, I don't have 1:00p yet.

Yeah, my clocks a bit fast. Oh well, still nothing yet. No more rumors for me. When they come out, they come out.

boomhauer said:
1:00 and nothing - OK, I'm done with this.
Isn't the news conference supposed to be just starting right now?
If so, I wouldn't expect the schedule to be changed until AFTER they've announced the details on Denver.

shelleyz said:
It's open til March 31st. GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrrggggghhhh. My mom and sis need April 2nd for their return. I doubt she'll want to book one way and wait another month for the return flight.

Glad I changed my mind on February. There is not much open for the cheaper fares for Presidents week time frame. They did have a couple for $59-$79, but not at times I would want. We are now going in August so I have a long wait ahead of me, but airfare is usually easier to get for August.

No cheaper fare for me--all the same as it was for the week before I need, and much higher than fares we have been seeing the last few months. I think I will hold out for something better. Now I wasted a whole morning! :badpc: I was really hoping to get a better fare by booking fast.

Oh well, we can always drive, but would rather not.

Flights from MCO to PVD on Friday the 24th, Sat the 25th or Sun the 26th are all full fare (200+ one way). There are no discounts whatsoever listed!
mad.gif
I guess they feel that there is enough demand that they can get the full fare for the weekend.

I didn't make out too bad. I was hoping to fly out of Providence on Saturday, the 4th of February, but there's nothing open at the good rate for that date at the time I wanted. So, I'm taking the Sunday flight out instead.

We're flying out of PVD the Wednesday before Presidents day and returning the 22nd. $947.80 total for Seven of us round trip! Thank goodness it's over.

Hmmm, guess I have to wait longer for April, but at least I have a chance still of getting a cheap fare.

Congrats guys! I know you've been waiting a long time. Don't forget to keep checking the Ding rates and/or the weekly specials, as you may get an even cheaper fare or on a better day than your original booking.

I cant believe PVD to MCO was completely sold out (except for full fare) within 15 mins. Did anyone notice if there was anything less than full fare available at all? Hopefully something cheaper will open up later.

All flights our of Islip, Long Island for President's week sold out except for one nonstop to MCO, no return flights at discounted rates.

Actually my in-laws needed a non-stop to Tampa for Feb 9 and they are all sold out at the good rate too.

Mister Incredible said:
I told you! Missed the good fares because I was in a conference call! :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

I doubt that's the reason. I had just checked SW right before I saw the post here that they were out. So I literally checked less than 1 minute after they extended and 4 out of the 5 flights listed from PDX to MCO on Sat., March 25th showed unavailable for all the low fares.

Chances are that whatever flights you are looking at, the low fares were unavailable when they opened them. According to the moderator of the SW forum on flyertalk, SW won't even offer any seats at the low fares if they expect to fill the flight.

Nope, they had the low flights, just look above!

I guess I'll keep the Song reservations I have out of Logan. Uuk! I hate driving to Logan, I would much rather fly out of Manchester, NH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter