Tag Fairy Q and A

Absolutely Disney

<font color=deeppink>I could ride it over and over
I thought it would be cool if we could start a thread where questions and fun facts could be posted. I'll be the first!!

The TF supposedly hangs out around the community board.

Your turn!!:goodvibes

I got mine on the Camping Community Board one night when there was a mass posting.

So the tag fairy just colors your profile or does s/he add words into it as well?

It would be awesome to know "Exactly" what a tag fairy is and what they do. How they do it or even the why they do what they do.

It looks like the TF changes the colors and adds clever sayings.

boy, the first time I saw that I thought it said, "It looks like the TF changes the colors and adds cleavage..."

Mind - meet gutter; gutter - meet mind...

wow! I didn't even know there was a tag fairy!! I was wondering how people got those colored sayings under their name!! I believe now!! :thumbsup2

Actually...the TF hangs out on all boards not just the CB. I got mine on the Universal board one night when the TF swooped in a made the "regulars" Proud Redheads.

another red headed step child here signing in.................:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter