Tag Fairy Q and A

Pixie dust me Tag Fairy. Pretty please...:hyper:

"Once I get on that soap box is hard to shut me up." :mic:

"This smiley cracks me up." :lmao:

I DO BELIEVE IN TAG FAIRIES... I DO BELIEVE!!!!!

I also believe in PIN fairies, but the PIN fairy already visited me so I get to go to Poly!!!!!

Maybe my DD (pic in siggie) will grow up to be a TAG FAIRY!!!!!

I thought it would be cool if we could start a thread where questions and fun facts could be posted. I'll be the first!!

The TF supposedly hangs out around the community board.

Your turn!!:goodvibes

I think the Tag Fairy is probably starting to think that you're stalking her!!!!:lmao::lmao:

Well, I was thinking that we would never receive a Pin Code but we finally did.

Guess there is still hope for us with the Tag Fairy!!!

So if a person has more than one color does that mean the Tag Fairy has tagged them more than once?

If the Tag Fairy is listening, I would love the little squirrel you gave someone else as my tag. You could say I'm nuts for Disney.

I decided that the tag fairy won't tag me because I don't hang with the correct people. I colored my signature to compensate! It's pretty. I needed my Disney fix, and the colors below did the trick. Now off to read my new "Color Companion to WDW." Color is suddenly very important.

Wow, some people must be at the right place at the right time.

I didn't know about the Tag Fairy - Is there just one or do each of them have their own color?

Now, I'm more interested in the Tag Fairy than the Join date. I would still love to find someone with an Aug 1999 join date.

I didn't know about the Tag Fairy - Is there just one or do each of them have their own color?

Now, I'm more interested in the Tag Fairy than the Join date. I would still love to find someone with an Aug 1999 join date.

From what I've noticed, the Tag Fairy usually does each tag he or she makes a different color.

So you believe there is only one Tag Fairy.
I honestly have no idea. I don't know if it's one person or more than one or if the TF is male or female. The TF is usually just referred to as one person when talked about.

Squirrel, I think I know our problem! DH is asleep, so I am going on my low amount of Canadian geography. You and I are in the West. I bet the tag fairy is in the East and would not typically be on when we are. I wonder what percentage of those tagged live in the East.

Squirrel, I think I know our problem! DH is asleep, so I am going on my low amount of Canadian geography. You and I are in the West. I bet the tag fairy is in the East and would not typically be on when we are. I wonder what percentage of those tagged live in the East.

That must be it! I can't believe I didn't know about the Tag Fairy til this weekend. I have been on the Dis for a long time. I'm still trying to find out why my Join date says Aug 1999. I know that I was on the DisBoard before Aug. as my trip was in Sept. I remember sitting at the computer all summer learning everything I could. Something must have reset the Join date or maybe we didn't have Join dates until Aug. and then everyone that was on the Dis got Aug. I haven't found anyone with a date before Aug. This Join date is bothering me as much as the Tag Fairy.

The Tag Fairy is an unknown person, or persons, that usually pulls some dumb comment you made somewhere on the DISboards, add some color to it and puts it under your user name. In my case they(?) also added the fact that I am on the DIS about 90% of the time while I am working the midnight (3rd ) shift.

There is no way to know when or where the Tag Fairy will so up and bribes don't work either.

Since this isn't a trip planning thread, I'm going to move this over to the theme parks community board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter