Tag Fairy Q and A

Squirrel, I think I know our problem! DH is asleep, so I am going on my low amount of Canadian geography. You and I are in the West. I bet the tag fairy is in the East and would not typically be on when we are. I wonder what percentage of those tagged live in the East.

I live in the west. :)

leftleftrightright.gif

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tag fairy this is for you!!!!

I'd say something clever and witty.....but it's not in my nature.

:lmao::lmao:

Does that mean I have to say something stupid to get a tag? I'm sure THAT will happen sooner than later.

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

(bananas for luck)

I'd say something clever and witty.....but it's not in my nature.

:lmao::lmao:

Does that mean I have to say something stupid to get a tag? I'm sure THAT will happen sooner than later.

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

(bananas for luck)
yea... it has to be something quotable

i'd give you an example but i'm drawing a blank...

i'm quotable, i promise!!!!!!

So what your saying is the tag fairy will work for 'nanners???
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

how do you like them bannas?????

I too am a red-headed step child if thats what it takes :rotfl:lol!
I would really like to be part of the cool kids!!

So what your saying is the tag fairy will work for 'nanners???
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

how do you like them bannas?????

I too am a red-headed step child if thats what it takes :rotfl:lol!
I would really like to be part of the cool kids!!

Move to Alaska, LOL, just kidding yeah getting tagged would be nice but I won't stoop to lower myself with begging and cheap parlor tricks..:rotfl2:

:worship::worship::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::wizard::rolleyes1

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Sorry. I just couldn't resist. Who hates bananas anyways?

they

are

a-peeling:lmao:

i was neekkie for a long time, seemed as though i was the only one on the boards that didn't have a tag, i know exactly how yinz guys feel.

I must give kuddos to several DISers (macraven was the ringleader;)) who encouraged me to keep my RL-lame nanner quest thread going:thumbsup2

i'll pass the:wizard: on to y'all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter