Tammy & Randy's Wishes VR:7/14/10~WP/Napa/France-PROF PICS!!!!!

Tammy ~ First, congratulations, it looks like you had a beautiful VR! I saw you were back earlier this week and then was so busy and just got a chance to come to the board. I came to your TR first and I was surprised to see I was able to read your whole report all at once. It was so nice to see a great overview already :thumbsup2

Let's see - I love how you were able to have so much time with family from the breakfast at O'hanas to the welcome party at the pool. I am sure your guests had a wonderful time. Also, I love seeing pictures of the tea. We did the same menu and everyone loved it. It is such a fun experience for people to have at Disney.

Your flowers were beautiful and I loved the parasols for the girls. I am sure Randy got some cute shots with them. That is so nice that you were able to have Randy (photographer) take her senior pictures too, how special to have them at Disney!

:bride::groom: You and Randy looked so happy coming into the wedding pavilion, it looks like your day really was a dream come true. I had forgotten you got pictures at Epcot too, I can't wait to see everything from your shoot!

I thought it was so touching what your sister-in-law (I think it was her) said about the slippers. We had a lot of naysayers about Disney who ended up saying how they loved everything at our wedding. Its amazing what a little pixie dust can do to people pixiedust:

The caricatures and Goofy looked like they were big hits at the reception :goofy: The cake was super cute too, it reminds me of the University of Michigan colors (maize & blue: where DH and I met) so I am even more partial to it! It looked like they did a great spread with the sandwich items and salads at the reception. Also, the DP desserts looked extra yummy too!

I would love to hear even more about your trip. I am so happy that you received the nice room upgrades. What a great surprise at WL! :yay:

Vanessa, Thank you for reading....:goodvibes we did have a great trip and wonderful VR. I was pleased with the flowers in the end, I had changed/rearranged them many times.
There were so many good things about this trip but most importantly we were able to share it with our family and friends- and everyone enjoyed it.... that made it all the more special for us.
The cake colors are our college colors ( where we met too) . goofy and the caricature artist were both big hits at the reception- I am not sure how long goofy was actually there but I am sure it was longer than he was scheduled. I remember Meri motioning with her hand it was time to eat.... the WL lodge upgrade was very nice surprise for us as was the upgrade from asm to SSR for everyone! I am working on pics and I do have more to share including pool party,chef mickey, dp, ceremony and other misc ones so there is def more coming.....along with professional ones....:goodvibes

I really enjoyed your review and photos of you VR! Sounds like everyone had a great time, which is what it's all about in the end!

If you don't mind me asking, how much was the DP menu? Did you serve alcohol at it? This is on area I'm having trouble planning, and would appreciate some input! Thanks for sharing!

I really enjoyed your review and photos of you VR! Sounds like everyone had a great time, which is what it's all about in the end!

If you don't mind me asking, how much was the DP menu? Did you serve alcohol at it? This is on area I'm having trouble planning, and would appreciate some input! Thanks for sharing!
Erin, Hi! thanks for reading. :goodvibes I will check on the DP menu price and let you know.... we added two dozen mickey rice crispy treats(they come per dozen if I am remembering correctly) which increased the price and we didn't serve alcohol just the punch, tea water etc.... truthfully I don't think anyone missed it.... most people drank punch and/ or water.....:goodvibes

Erin, hi! thanks for reading. Our dp menu was the classic menu and we added the rice crispy treats as an add on at our PS that I planned on cutting if needed, but didn't need to. everyone really enjoyed them too so I was glad we kept them! I sent you a pm too!;)

Everything looks amazing! You look stunning and so does everyone in your VR party. I LOVE the slipper sorbet. I am so glad for you that everything went so well. I can't wait to see more pics and especially to see Randy's pics of you guys!

Congratulations!

I am so glad to see everything went well for you! I can not belive we did not run into eachother. Can't wait to see more pictures

I love the ceremony pictures! It looks like you had a really lovely day! The sand ceremony colours are great too, I love it!

Lovely!!!

Thank you!:goodvibes

I love the ceremony pictures! It looks like you had a really lovely day! The sand ceremony colours are great too, I love it!

Thanks! I debated about sand colors for awhile, because if we used bday stone colors there would have been white, white, red and blue so finally decided on mickey colors with white and black being foundation( dh and I ) and dds being red and yellow( yellow was spring bday and red was winter bday) It really did makes sense.....:rotfl:
at least to me....

Ladies, Thank you for following along! Everyone really loved the slipper /presentation! I jusr wanted to share this new pic... my brother took this pic! I love it!
Even though the sorbet slipper was one of the last things we added to meet min$, it is one of my favorites! Even though its was mid day -it was perfect when it was served it. the wait staff had lowered the blinds and dimmed the lights! I love this picture:love: I am so glad we added this! IMO it is def Disney!
DSCF8207.jpg

I love the glass slipper sorbet presentation! It is so beautiful! I would be so excited if I was served that at a wedding!

Ladies, Thank you for following along! Everyone really loved the slipper /presentation! I jusr wanted to share this new pic... my brother took this pic! I love it!
Even though the sorbet slipper was one of the last things we added to meet min$, it is one of my favorites! Even though its was mid day -it was perfect when it was served it. the wait staff had lowered the blinds and dimmed the lights! I love this picture:love: I am so glad we added this! IMO it is def Disney!
DSCF8207.jpg

I love the glass slipper sorbet presentation! It is so beautiful! I would be so excited if I was served that at a wedding!

Thanks! more pics coming soon! promise!:goodvibes

I'm anxiously waiting for another installment too! The sand ceremony looks great. I love the mickey on it and the mickey colors. I am so happy for you!

I'm anxiously waiting for another installment too! The sand ceremony looks great. I love the mickey on it and the mickey colors. I am so happy for you!
Tanya, thank you and thanks for reading I am waiting on some more pics yet. the sand ceremony we used wasn't what I had planned I have an hourglass for the sand at home, but I worried about transporting it to and from so this "quasi" set we used was easier and cheaper to replace if something happened:goodvibes, It was actually just a jar from the craft store and four bud vases that I personalized with letters and the mickey stickers...there is more coming I promise. thanks for following along!

waiting on pics.... but did finally get final invoice from disney and getting our refund! I knew we would but still nice for it to be official. I will work on some of our pics tonight have a few misc ones can post from dp/ resort etc:goodvibes
going to start choosing MK/epcot photos for album too.:goodvibes have a pretty good idea which ones we will pick the 30 for our album.

It was so nice to see more pictures of the ceremony. I love how everything came together and the sand ceremony set-up was super cute! ::MickeyMo The slipper was so beautiful, definitely a great last minute addition. I know some of the tihngs I added at the end for our wedding were my favorites too, its funny how things always come together at the end.

It was so nice to see more pictures of the ceremony. I love how everything came together and the sand ceremony set-up was super cute! ::MickeyMo The slipper was so beautiful, definitely a great last minute addition. I know some of the tihngs I added at the end for our wedding were my favorites too, its funny how things always come together at the end.

Vanessa, thank you for following along! We got our MK proof book and photos yesterday!:banana: and also got a call from linda chapman, pics from randy are ready! will have more to share soon! :woohoo: :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter