• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tell us your favorite DVC Secret, Tip, Place or lesson

DISNEYFANRI said:
These are all great tips - my best friend and I will be staying at Wilderness Lodge - studio villa - in September.

Any tips for 2 40something girls??

Buy a clear plastic over the door shoe organizer, (about $5). Put it on the inside of the bathroom door for shampoos, cosmetics, toothpaste etc. We first did this on a cruise and it was one of the best travelling tips I ever picked up. It keeps your counterspace clutter free and everything you need is visible.

Get out and play some mini golf it is great fun and the kids enjoy it also. We also vote for the pool hop atleast once and go to the waterpark either Tl or BB. Have a nice relaxing movie night with the family and pop some popcorn and just chill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter