The countdown to POP Century - September 2011!!!!

Just did online check-in! 10 more days!!!!!

By the way, regarding room requests...when I did online check-in, the only choices were for the following: close to transportation, ground floor room, pack and play, and fridge request.....that's it! They were radio buttons that you selected. There wasn't anywhere to write something in....such as a preferred building, floor, connecting rooms, etc. I ended up calling the resort directly to make a couple requests....hope that works!

Did I tell you we leave in 10 MORE DAYS??? (a little excited here!):banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Just did online check-in! 10 more days!!!!!

By the way, regarding room requests...when I did online check-in, the only choices were for the following: close to transportation, ground floor room, pack and play, and fridge request.....that's it! They were radio buttons that you selected. There wasn't anywhere to write something in....such as a preferred building, floor, connecting rooms, etc. I ended up calling the resort directly to make a couple requests....hope that works!

Did I tell you we leave in 10 MORE DAYS??? (a little excited here!):banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Yeah - we put in requests when we booked through the telephone to the general reservation people but have heard of others who faxed in requests - might do that later this week... the biggest for us is just that we get an adjoining room for 2 of the rooms... and hoping for as close to the transportation as possible for DMiL...

I did the online after all - hoping it won't hurt me in the end... oh well - its still Disney!!!!!!

Oh and I'm 10 DAYS TOO!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana: single digits tomorrow!!!

OMG 4 days left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arriving early Sunday morning and I've already done online check in. So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cool1::cool1::banana::banana::cool1::cool1::banana::banana:

OMG 4 days left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arriving early Sunday morning and I've already done online check in. So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cool1::cool1::banana::banana::cool1::cool1::banana::banana:

I can feel your excitement through the screen. 5 days for us. Just 2 more working days. :banana:This week has gone by really fast.

We just walked in the door. Had a great trip but was really ready to come home. We are really tired and sore. Will post more later! For those getting ready to go have a great trip! I have to catch up on this thread tomorrow after I get some sleep.

We stayed at Pop last year and really like it. So we are going to be there in 5 days. :yay:
Last year we stayed in the 60s overlooking the pool and I liked how close it was to everything. I am hoping to be that close again.

Welcome back Mrs Grumpy! I hope you post a link to your TR here if you do one.

I'm doing the single digit dance today!!

:banana::banana::banana:

9 days to go!!

We just walked in the door. Had a great trip but was really ready to come home. We are really tired and sore. Will post more later! For those getting ready to go have a great trip! I have to catch up on this thread tomorrow after I get some sleep.
Welcome back Mrs. Grumpy!!! I hope you had a wonderful; time. Cant wait to hear all about it. :)

Welcome back Mrs Grumpy! I hope you post a link to your TR here if you do one.

I'm doing the single digit dance today!!

:banana::banana::banana:

9 days to go!!

Same here!!! I am doing that single digit dance!!! Woo Hoo!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

weehoo!! :cool1: T minus 10 sleeps and counting!!!!

so excited for those in the single digits leaving this week...next week will be MINE!

anxious to hear from those just getting back.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
:banana::banana::banana::banana:

I just realized we are in the SINGLE digits too!!! We just received our Mickey Mail yesterday!!:banana:...although now I can't stop thinking about those Love Bugs..I've never seen one before, and from what I'm reading, I"m about to get up close and personal with alot of them...YIKES!:scared1:

I just realized we are in the SINGLE digits too!!! We just received our Mickey Mail yesterday!!:banana:...although now I can't stop thinking about those Love Bugs..I've never seen one before, and from what I'm reading, I"m about to get up close and personal with alot of them...YIKES!:scared1:

Oh no..last I heard they were not being seen yet...now they are??? What do I need to know about them?? :sad2:

UGH!!! Just read that there will be a crane behind Cinderella's castle. That does not make for pretty pictures in front of the castle:headache: The crane is going to be there until Oct 4th. Sigh....I guess I better figure out how to photoshop.

UGH!!! Just read that there will be a crane behind Cinderella's castle. That does not make for pretty pictures in front of the castle:headache: The crane is going to be there until Oct 4th. Sigh....I guess I better figure out how to photoshop.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Maybe it won't be as bad as it sounds. :headache:

Not going to let it get me down! 6 days till POP and only 1 day left of work after today!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

COUNTING DOWN!!!! 9 days till we arrive in Disney and one week till I will be leaving the office!!! WOOOHOOOOO

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
:rotfl: :rotfl:
:rotfl: 9 :rotfl:
:rotfl: :rotfl:
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter