The "get VMK back" strategy

Yeah, but considering we would have to get all those vmk players (which we cant contact many of them) to boycott all disney spendings (its really hard lol, and I doubt many of them would want to) and then we would have to make sure we could at least knock a dent into their income (cant think of the right word for that.. is that right?) and make them know it was the vmk players who are mad at them, which would be kind of hard knowing that most people are cutting back spending now...
Im not saying all hope is lost, but I dont think we have come up with the right solution yet.

Guys, we've done what was nessacery we've shown Disney we care and we want it back. Now all we can do is wait. If we keep yelling at them odds are they won't open it, remember it's theirs they are under no obligation to open it again. They always have the last word.

After some thinking,

how bout some song on Youtube?

I know this have been done before, yes and I know there are quite some VMK videos, but I figure, if you got really good lyrics and a really good song, this might get people to watch it.

And if those numbers go up, it is the easiest way to get publicity.

But for this to work it would need to be very creative and catchy (don´t know if I wrote that right ^^ but you get the point).

Lyrics are the easy part here, but maybe there are some talented songwriters out there ^^

I´m willing to do the technical stuff if you like since I got pretty good connections to some "movie people" here where I live.

What you think guys?
Any volunteers?

I don't think it is a good idea to "protest" in front of Disneyland. I often find it nice to search for VMK players around you. I know a few people at my school who have a friend who played it. 2 of my cousins knew someone. I just made a remark on a Battlefront 2 modding forum and the next poster had played it.
Ask some people at your school if they have heard of it. See if you can get a message to them to support the cause.
You would be surprised how easy it is to find a friend of your cousins friend. :)
Oh and a little "political cartoon of Walt saying you can't win Darth. ;)

That reminds me, I once thought I was the only huge Disney freak in the school but apparently im wrong. Who would of thought (my guess) is 1 out of 40 people are huge Disney fans? I just met alot of people in my classes who love Disney, due to a powerpoint we had to do about ourselves, and maybe I could do the same for vmk with the people I know. Worth a shot, good idea.
Lol im pretty sure that would be easier if you live on the western coast (my guess is most vmk players live over there, everyone i met did) but its not like I have anything to lose looking for it in the middle of the country.

there's no way i can not buy Disney stuff. Every time i go i buy something.:sad2: :rotfl:

Same here... im obsessed. Why Disney!? Why are you being so cruel!? :scared:
Im not an actress. Just felt like being dramatic, but I think they are good questions to ask them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter